[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can one of you conserva-cucks please explain to me how you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Can one of you conserva-cucks please explain to me how you're fine with being scientifically illiterate.
>>
Ironic (and likely deliberate) you would post Bill Goy, the science fake. Explain how I am scientifically illiterate.
>>
Most people here are grad students in stem
Were white and know how to follow the scientific method and publish research papers and work horrible hours for low wages if any.
And we are sick of niggers.
>>
>>70159504

You mean how the progressive left ignores any science which even dares point to a genetic predisposition for behavioral traits?
>>
>>70159504
Why do libcucks deny science by denying race? Egalitarianism is basically an irrational cult.
>>
>>70160178
Conservatives typically believe that climate change is not real, in many cases believe evolution is not real if they are religious and want creationism taught in the classroom.

>>70160384
"Rags to riches" anon

>>70160816
Never said I was a progressive, although beyond genetic differences between the races that allow them to have adapted to their original settlement, there really is no major genetic differences that point to distinctions in behavior. That's exclusively culture.
>>
File: 1459437863017.png (386 KB, 402x617) Image search: [Google]
1459437863017.png
386 KB, 402x617
>>70159504
Hey OP, here is black science man himself blowing you the fuck out.
>>
>>70161707
Aaand the link

https://youtu.be/x7Q8UvJ1wvk

Go tip your fedora elsewhere.
>>
>>70161627
yes the climate is changing. no it is not caused by me not driving a prius. yes i want clean water and land for my children

i do not believe in god

trannies / furfags / niggers and kikes all got to go.
>>
>>70159504
There is no literacy. Only more to learn.
>>
>>70161707
>I'm not a bleeding heart anon
I don't even know what argument you're trying to make. Individuals give pennies to the homeless, space travel is publicly funded.
>>
>>70161868
Are you really stupid enough to actually think employing an authoritarian government where we dictate how people lives their lives is fair? I hate fur fags just as much as you, but xenophobia is just a meme
>>
>>70162284
Welfare is publicly funded and has taken away from NASA
>>
>>70161627
Climate change is a false flag issue that has zero political importance apart from making liberals look like their evil corporation is better than the conservative's evil corporation.

To stop climate change you would literally need the entire planet on the same poliitical page and more resources than we'd need for a moon base.
>>
>>70161627
>there really is no major genetic differences that point to distinctions in behavior. That's exclusively culture.

[citation needed]
>>
File: somewomen.jpg (156 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
somewomen.jpg
156 KB, 1280x1707
>>70159504

The most retarded, uneducated, Young Earth Creationist has a *much* better grasp on basic science than the average libtard who can't even tell the difference between a man and woman. FACT.
>>
File: equal2.jpg (49 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
equal2.jpg
49 KB, 356x400
>>70161627
>in many cases believe evolution is not real

>there really is no major genetic differences that point to distinctions in behavior

You don't believe in evolution either, dipshit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.