[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else's blood just starts boiling whenever these faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: 1459465541206.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459465541206.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
Who else's blood just starts boiling whenever these faggots start talkibg about the possibility of Trump not being nominated just because he may be short of the 1,237 delegates required? Why are they required? Why are delegates allowed to switch? Why do we even have delegates? Why are these flip flopping faggot delegates saying fuck you to the people who voted? This is bullshit. I am legit pissed.
>>
>>70159215
Plain and simple. Write in Trump. Fuck the GOP and Rinse Penis. Their party is finished.
>>
>>70159215
>Why are they required?
To give them time to prepare a plan B.
>>
>>70159377
This is what I will do if he gets fucked
>>
>>70159215

It has been known since the start of the Republic that the American people might become too stupid to vote for themselves. The delegates are the answer to someone like a Trump/Hitler/Sanders from becoming President.

The fact you dont know this basic information is a clear indication that the Founders were right. Many people are just too dumb to decide their own fate
>>
>>70159215
WHO IS THE VALHALLA VIXEN?
>>
Delegates are a holdover from when the days when political parties nominated the candidate from within the party establishment and without an primary election.

Delegates can also trace their history to the Founding Era when people elected local representatives to conventions, e.g., for a state constitution, rather than voting on the constitution by a statewide popular vote.

I agree that delegates are not needed in modern society, however, delegates, in political parties, constitutional conventions, amendment conventions, serve an important contingency option if statewide or national elections were unable be held.

There ought to be a way to keep the concept of delegates during national emergencies yet allocates votes based on statewide or national votes during peacetime.
>>
won't happen

he is on track to get 1237
>>
>>70159848

Also this.

Delegates serve as a check on democracy.
>>
>>70159377
ha ha i wash my dick of these schills
>>
>>70159848
This guy is obviously full of shit and trolling but people out there do honestly hold this belief
>>
>>70159848
There are none intelligent or good enough to decide for another's life
>>
>Images
>0
>>
>>70159955

Pure vote count is against the very principle of united STATES. California is no more important or valuable than say, North Dakota.

It could be argued that winner take all states are in a similar situation of being fundamentally unfair as well.
>>
File: 182279.png (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
182279.png
29 KB, 500x500
>>70159215

It's not The Trump Party, it's The Republican Party shitface. If you don't like the rules you can fuck off and go start your own.
>>
>>70160147

Do tell then what the entire idea of delegates and electoral college is.

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>70160272
And then it could be argued that going by a strict popular vote that the populace is too uneducated or misinformed to handle the responsibility of direct election
>>
>>70160530
And that's exactly what's going to. BTW shitface it's the GOP that is a brand, not republicans you dumb fucking autistic nigger.
>>
>>70160272
This never made sense anyway, the number of people in a state more or less defines the importance of that state.

The idea that the collective voice of Wyoming is as important as the voice of California or Texas is utterly laughable
>>
File: 1457141817156.png (437 KB, 453x695) Image search: [Google]
1457141817156.png
437 KB, 453x695
/pol/ is going full /r/SandersForPresident and it's hilarious to watch.
>>
>>70159215
because primary elections have literally nothing to do with the presidency, they're 100% party-invented and party-run

they can do whatever the fuck they like, and this is the system they created
there's no rule against writing "donald trump" on the ballot when you vote in generals
>>
>>70160147

Read your Founding Era history. Delegates were seen the way he is describing. People sent learned men with statesmanship experience to deliberate among themselves. It's why most of the original states used conventions to ratify the federal constitution and their own state constitutions rather than a statewide popular vote.

The cool thing is that the United States, even before it was an independent country, used delegations. From the First Congress to the Confederation Era to the Federal Constitutional Convention to the ratification of the said constitution and the State constitutions.

I can't help but see similarities to the *theoretical* operation of soviets (Russian: councils). The idea of local citizens sending representatives to a regional council (or convention), who would then send delegates among themselves to a higher council.
>>
>>70160621

That isn't an argument. Those are basically the Founding Fathers exact thoughts.

Gigantic hint here. The US is NOT a democracy. Repeat that 100 times until it sinks in. The US is not, nor was it ever, a democracy. The US is a Constitutional Republic. Your vote doesnt elect anyone. It is a strong suggestion of who you wish would run the country
>>
>>70160808
b2r
>>
>>70160530
You know this is a good topic

the barriers of entry to becoming a political party with influence in America are insurmountable with the collusion of the two major parties

How is that not like a monopoly and are there any legal "experts" here that know monopoly-outlawing statutes?
>>
>>70160530
>Lincoln
>frees nigger slaves
>Republican
>not the biggest SJW of the 1800s
>>
>>70160539
I'm not arguing that that isn't a problem

I'm saying the political games you see being played with delegate and electorate votes is horse shit
>>
>>70160775

again... STATES. No state is above another. The idea of a popular vote would never have passed during the writing of the Constitution. It wouldnt even have been a consideration. The meer talking point of a popular vote would have shattered the convention and sent everyone home in a matter of hours
>>
>>70160948
>That isn't an argument, it's the founding father's argument

cmon man
>>
>>70160147
no, you are the one who is full of shit
>>
>>70159215
Politics is dirty. Deal with it. Trump has a zero percent chance of getting the nomination if he doesn't hit 1237. They RNC has already said that they're going to eliminate their 8 state rule to allow Kasich the nomination if they decide on him. They can pick anyone but Trump at this point.
>>
>>70161185
True, and now states rights are essentially moot save for a few choice red herring issues

The delegate system is vestigial and worthy of removal
>>
>>70161407
You can't honestly tell me that delegate and electorate systems are functioning today with the same intent with which they were authored
>>
>>70161069
Lincoln wanted to resettle the blacks in colonies after the war.

You are pretty far gone if you don't think that chattel slavery as practiced in the antebellum south was unjust.
>>
>>70160530
>If you don't like the rules you can fuck off and go start your own.

Be damn careful what you wish for, cuckservative.
>>
>>70161069

>leads the nation through the bloodiest war on American soil
>cuck

pick 1
>>
>>70161173

Except it is nothing new. Either people havent been paying attention to elections the last 60 years, or it is because there is a candidate that is so new to the entire process they somehow think it isnt "fair"

Look at 1952. Eisenhower had less delegates than Cruz does right now. The back room deals went so far the party held votes that were never recorded or mentioned until he finally won on the "First" vote
>>
>>70159848
Found the GOP shill
>>
>>70161069
>Lincoln
>Frees the slaves only in Confederate states
>Wanted to deport all niggers after freeing them
>not the most based president ever
>>
>>70161665
If anything the electorate system today is more important than at any other time in our history. We are living in the time the Founders envisioned as finally NEEDING the electorate system we have
>>
>>70159736
Same. I'm not voting for a cuckservative nor Shillary. Would be nice justice if all the write ins for Trump ended up being the number of votes needed to beat Hilary.
>>
>>70159215
The moment you realize you are not living a democracy, but governed by jews.
>>
>>70161789
So then what's the plan given how corrupt our government is?

Don't say popular armed rebellion, too vanilla. You heard or thought of any deeper strategies than that?
>>
>>70161626

The electoral system isnt what needs to change. The total and utter destruction of the Federal system is what needs to be removed. A large overbearing Federal Government ruling over near powerless states was exactly what should NOT exist. It is dam near what we fought against.

Farmers did not pick up muskets and fight/die so a central Government on the east coast could rule over lands on the Mississippi river valley with an iron fist
>>
>>70161975
Are you insane? Our government is as secretive and corrupt as it gets and you say that one of the mechanisms through which they can exert corruption is working better now than it ever was?
>>
>>70159892
Jordyn Jones
>>
>>70162260
What are you gonna do about it bitch? Us leftist elitists run this shit
>>
>>70160272
>Pure vote count is against the very principle of united STATES.

I agree that the president never ought to be elected by direct election.

I would have been clear. The primary election within each state and the electoral votes during the general election ought to be allocated base on the popular vote.
>>
>>70162180
Peoples embargo

Stockpile supplies, destroy our own ports and pipelines, incentivize domestic growth the only way possible
>>
>>70159215
We live in a Republic, first of all. Secondly, 1,237 delegates is required because the rules state that a majority of delegates is required to get the nomination. 1,236, while it may be more than someone else, is not MOST.

The idea is for the majority of the party to unite behind one person. If the majority does not agree, it goes to a floor fight until a decision is reached.

Delegates have to be able to switch otherwise the vote would have the exact same results each time there was a ballot.

Aside from all of this, what about the other delegates? Rubio still has 172 delegates. Do the votes that he won mean nothing?

A brokered convention is not an extremely big deal. If Trump was smart, he would be able to navigate something like that with ease, yet he refuses to do the secondary campaigning necessary to get delegates who will support him past the first ballot. Instead, Cruz is getting his guys in place.

I don't understand why this is hard to grasp, or why it would be angering to anyone. These are the same rules Cruz and Kasich have to play by.
>>
>>70162180

I dont honestly think there IS an answer. Either it will continue, get worse, and end with the collapse of the government system we know now. Or it gets to a point where people are willing to shoot their neighbor/brother/children for a sliver of hope things will be better next year.

I have a strong feeling however the US will just stew and rot for another 2-4 generations until Hovertowns are everywhere and the government exists in name only
>>
File: 1458942779137.jpg (853 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
1458942779137.jpg
853 KB, 2000x1334
>>70159215
If they take the decision away from the people we can no longer vote for them in good conscience. We'll have to vote third party. It's the only leverage we have, the only way they'll stop with the corruption.
>>
>>70162517

You mean how slave owners in Kansas "ran their shit"?
>>
Because those faggot delegates are mostly career politicians already in positions of power with a vested interest in keeping the GOP status quo chugging along

I don't like it but it's the truth and Trump has a very low chance of being nominated if he can't win the first ballot outright. On the bright side, most of his supporters won't care about the legality of the rules any more than he himself does and will be furious if they see a guy with more votes lose - but it won't change the outcome of the convention or election day in November.
>>
File: Real Nigga Hours.jpg (128 KB, 700x636) Image search: [Google]
Real Nigga Hours.jpg
128 KB, 700x636
Mine doesn't, because those are the convention's nominating rules. Brokered conventions have happened three times in the last 100 years.

What bothers me is the deliberate and mendacious propaganda being hurled constantly at Trump, mostly from outside the cuckservative establishment. That's what's harming the campaign, the unrelenting attacks of the donor/ownership and managerial classes, a good part of which belong to the GOPe, but party rules structures are independent of wider political issues.

The funny part is Trump is actually conservative, in the Eisenhower/Nixon mold. He's the last anti-racist unity American dream candidate either party will ever have. Jim Webb and Martin O'Malley weren't too much different, but their party abandoned their kind over a decade ago.
>>
>>70162361

I dont think you want to mention the word corruption when talking about a Jewyork REAL ESTATE developer with mafia ties and numerous federal lawsuits for unfair business practices. Trump might actually outdo the Obama/Rezko/Ayers debacle of 2008.

You dont elect people from Chicago or New York. Ever
>>
>>70161185
>It wouldn't even have been a consideration. The mere talking point of a popular vote would have shattered the convention and sent everyone home in a matter of hours

It was considered. The nationalist faction with James Madison and the most populist states, later to be Federalists, wanted the popular vote for the presidency as well as the legislature. It was struck down by the might of the least popular state.

I recommend the book, "Plain, Honest Men: The Making of the American Constitution" by Richard Beeman for a solid survey of the Federal Constitutional Convention.

Conservatives and libertarians will find it surprising on how nationalist James Madison, the Father of the Constitution, was during this time period. It is true that later in his life, under the influence of that radical Thomas Jefferson, that he would be more "libertarian" and for state rights.
>>
As long as Trump doesn't become president, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>70159377
There's no way enough Americans are smart enough to do this
>>
File: 1459465541206.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459465541206.png
1 MB, 768x1024
>>70159215
Good lord, that nose.
>>
>>70163448
That's business, it's cutthroat

Our politics should be loftier in philosophy but as I'm sure you know it's even more conniving and cutthroat than ultra competitive business

it's just so fucked
>>
File: Normies.jpg (74 KB, 700x636) Image search: [Google]
Normies.jpg
74 KB, 700x636
>>70163733
cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
>>
>>70159215
yeah you're probably the only one whose blood starts boiling, because the rest of us are fucking up to speed with the reality that everyone in politics who has not endorsed Trump is in lock step against him.
It's 1237 or stumped, my friend.
>>
File: bird.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
bird.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>70163972
i don't see the problem here
>>
>>70163972

She apparently has a dating profile on pof, it's probably a catfish account though.

I'm really fucking tired of clickbait sluts being used on /pol. Use a pic of Trump instead.
>>
File: FNCBFO2I9YBJLK7.LARGE.jpg (51 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
FNCBFO2I9YBJLK7.LARGE.jpg
51 KB, 907x718
>>70164304
>Use a pic of Trump instead.
>I'm really hack'n tired of clickbait sluts being used on /pol.
>>
>>70163448
damn, guess we should elect someone born in Canada who went to Harvard and is married to a Goldberg Sacks insider.
>>
>>70159848
this
>>
>>70164548

Every day you wake up, you choose the lesser of the evils.

Dont vote for who tells you what you want to hear, or you are no better than Old South niggers voting lockstep with Democrats. Vote for the person who you think will fuck your life over least.
>>
>>70161003
Nobody is stopping third parties. Just because nobody follows you doesn't mean you can't do it. The problem is uneducated voters. Many people will sometimes just vote for the party without doing any research because they're lazy and the party shares many views with them.
>>
>>70165099
>>70161003

Has no one heard of the Bull Moose party?

Third parties have existed and won the Presidency. Trump is no fucking Roosevelt though. You know why Trump wont go third party? Because he doesnt want to end up with a Perot like 9-11% in the General
>>
>tax payers foot the bill for primary voting
>party chairmen have the audacity to say that their party is "private" and that they have every right to ignore the will of the voters

kek

We're getting cucked, hard. We pay to set up the voting boots for a little charade vote, then they ignore what we want and go with a Zionist shill.
>>
>>70165357
You've seen Trump getting crucified and he's teflon Don

How do you think a non-billionaire non-business magnates non-insiders would fare against the political media machine if they tried to round together a new party?
>>
>>70163448
>real estate
>government out to get him thrugh lawsuits
>corrupt

>Unfair bussiness practices
>mafia ties
but where is proof?
>inb4 youtube video.

Trump is the least likely to be corrupt out of everyone running.
>>
>>70164512

>Implying the God Emperor is not a superior being to these edgy, trashy sluts that get photographed/filmed nude

Come on burgerbro.
>>
>>70165620

You bring up an interesting point. How far should government regulate primary elections when there is public money involved?
>>
JJ hangs around too many niggers
>>
>>70162415

Who the fuck is that?
>>
>>70165621

Trump is teflon because of his audience. It is the same audience Hitler spoke to. You would be amazed at what you can sneak into a message when all anyone hears is the first 10 minutes of your speech.

Trump is actually nothing special. He just has charisma which has been sorely lacking in US politics for the last 60 years. FFS Robert Byrd was a card carrying member of the KKK and served in Congress for 51 years

Know your audience, tailor your message, and deliver it with charm. The formula isnt hard, finding that person is
>>
File: without fake tan.jpg (66 KB, 623x613) Image search: [Google]
without fake tan.jpg
66 KB, 623x613
>>70159215
The founders wanted to protect America from direct democracy AKA mob rule. Same with the parties.

People would vote for free beer and no taxes because they are fucking retarded. The Republic was created with its current rules (electoral college, division of power, checks and balances) to protect it from morons like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8jfZTC6Mo
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 1600x1582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 1600x1582
>>70166026
Banji
>>
>>70162741

/thread
>>
>>70165637

You dont think Trump and Putin arent going to have a nice long conversation after summits? Trump has shown 1 thing in his life. Money rules all. Being a billionair just means his price tag is a bit higher

Putin and his childhood friend want a road from London to New York (the long way)... want to bet a few meetings and Trump with Putin have a press conference about how the US and Russia are friends and this project will bond the 2 countries together?

Just look the other way when a dozen billion goes missing/misappropriated in the process
>>
>>70166125
why the fuck are you using a hungarian proxy?

say something in your native language, my roomate is from Hungary and he'll tell me if it's google translated.
>>
>>70159215
>http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/04/01/trumps-self-inflicted-fall/

Trump fucked up. All he had to do was not put his foot in his mouth and here we are contemplating Ted fucking Cruz, religious maniac for the nominee.

As Nader points out, and he if anyone would know, if Trump really wants the office, he needs to deploy troops to get on the ballot in all the states TODAY, like RIGHT NOW. He needs 175,000 signatures in CA alone. He could do it, but not if he still thinks these sharks in the GOP with their open hostility and Caesar-puncturing knives are going to give him a chance. AINT GONNA HAPPEN

ITS INDY OR NO WINDY
>>
>>70166125
direct democracy =/= mob rule
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.