[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't everyone have healthcare /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (643 KB, 500x792) Image search: [Google]
image.png
643 KB, 500x792
Why can't everyone have healthcare /pol/?
>>
>>70158441
They can. They just have to pay for it.
>>
>>70158582
How do people who can't afford it do that?
>>
>>70158756
By getting a job.
>>
File: 1459984239577.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1459984239577.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>70158582
>>
>>70158756
Stop being poor.
>>
>>70158441
They can.

Though if someone else is paying for it then it means that suddenly that person has a stake in what the other does. So in order to not be left holding the bill when someone else does something stupid, they are given incentive to curtail their freedoms.
>>
>>70158821
What if the job they have barely manages to pay the bills and put food on the table
>>
>>70158582
Good. We can do that through taxes as a collective.
>>
People who work have healthcare. NEETs should die off anyway. It's natural selection.
>>
>>70158982
Get a better job.
>>
File: 5star.jpg (10 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
5star.jpg
10 KB, 280x180
>>70158582
/thread
>>
>>70159050
I know that you know it's easier said than done
>>
>>70159020
Then people are not held responsible for their own health. They can gorge themselves on KFC and smoke 5 packs a day, then charge their $300k triple bypass surgery and chemo treatment on others.
>>
>>70158441
Honestly this band isn't all that great. Idk why they are so hyped on /mu/
>>
>>70159353
>the only or main incentive to stay healthy is having to pay for treatment
>>
>>70158441
because the poor and stupid deserve to die
>>
>>70159445
But that's correct

Most people do not have the perspective that death is a real thing, and even among those that do they do things that are harmful to your health (such as smoking, alcohol, etc). The ones that are protective of their health should not have to pay for the mistakes or risks that others take.
>>
>>70160577
Alcohol in moderation actually lengthens your life expectancy.
>>
>>70160851
Yes but drinking it to excess drastically lowers it.
>>
>>70159416
Hear, hear.

Animal Collective sounds like a vinyl copy of the beach boys smile sessions left out I t the sun too long.

I do have a soft spot for that album though, that and one other one that proceeded it... Can't recall the name...
>>
>>70158441
HOW THR DUCK IS THAT SHIT MOVING
>>
>>70160577
If that's the case, why is America unhealthy as fuck compared to nations with universal payer systems?
>>
>>70161162
That newest album with the centipede what ever the fuck song was pretty shitty. Granted I should give their older albums a shot. I only listened to a bit of the album with the optical illusion and decided it was repetitive and over hyped.
>>
>>70161343
>canucks first optical illusion
>>
>>70158441
Population control. People need to stop procreating and die.
>>
File: kermit-scooter1.jpg (83 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
kermit-scooter1.jpg
83 KB, 250x253
>>70158441
>socialized medicare in u.s. would be a disaster
>burgers are so fucking unhealthy
>our taxes would make us third world
>fuck up your body----->you should pay for it not taxpayer money
>>
>>70161419
It can happen regardless.

It's just that people who are smart enough to stay healthy shouldn't pay for the mistakes of degenerates.

How is this simple concept so hard to grasp?
>>
>>70162566
In America, your average person pays way more than single payer nations for mediocre care because our system is largely for profit and unregulated compared to those with modern nation healthcare systems. We would all be paying less, how is that hard to understand?
>>
>>70162739
Why does it mather? whit stooges like >>70162566 to keep an exploitive system in place and even defend it how can you hope for any change?
>>
>>70162739
People won't admit this here but the healthcare industry would function a lot better if resources were tracked, managed, and allocated from a top down society level approach. You don't naturally get that kind of cooperation when these individual hospitals are competing.
>>
>>70159416
they only have like one good album
>>
>>70162739
Don't forget your deductibles on top of your premiums, fat goyim!

>select all images with pickup trucks
lol
>>
>>70162739
This. We get absolutely gouged by the health care system here, on top of all the abuses and fraud at every single level of the health care system.

But hey, this is a country by the rich for the rich, if you aren't part of the %1 you should just die. That's the AMERICAN WAY
>>
>>70165259
Centralized health care does not require a single payment system. I actually agree that the health care industry is fucked up and the government needs to step in and impose more regulations. But I do not want to fucking pay for someone's cutting off dick surgery just because he feels like a special snowflake.
>>
>>70165674
Well I'd imagine they could limit the services provided by the single payer.
>>
What op means is why won't you pay for other people's Healthcare
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.