[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just put landmines between the U.S. and Mexico except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mosquesweeper.jpg (221 KB, 1552x1194) Image search: [Google]
mosquesweeper.jpg
221 KB, 1552x1194
Why not just put landmines between the U.S. and Mexico except at designated crossing points? You could also put them in bodies of water.
There would, of course also be a fence, but there is one already. Only this time if you jumped over it...BOOM
Seems cheaper than a wall and more effective.
>>
Too brutal senpai
>>
File: comic.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
comic.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
>>70158632
Israel has them. Keeps out the Syrians. Why not just shore up the existing fence, and put copious warning signs up in multiple languages. Anyone dumb enough to ignore the signs, and cameras will be a warning to others.
>>
>>70158434
They'll just use children(probably orphans) to clear the mines as is standard practice is every third world shithole.
>>
>>70158434
>throw something to make the mines blow up
>wallk across peacefully.

try harder burger
>>
>>70159458
You have a fence and a net they would have to throw it over. Landmines are cheap and can be replaced. Once they are in, its harder to remove them.

I welcome Mexicans and Central Americans to come to the U.S. legally to work. But unskilled workers coming illegally is literally foreign invasion and I will defend my country with force if need be. Wouldn't you leaf?
>>
>>70159819
>climb fence
>cut through it
>>
>>70158434
How will that stop them from digging tunnels?
>>
>>70160118
Yeah bit there's already a fence and landmines on the other side. I'm not trying to make it foolproof to cross just discourage it. Sea mines can be place in water crossings as well. All would be sealed off by fences and marked clearly with multilingual signs.
>>
>>70160527
It won't. But having to dig tunnels is way harder than just walking across and the numbers will drop dramatically.
>>
>>70160543
Deterrence?
So basically this is what you have.
>big fence
>over the fence land mines
>and a giant net
>>
>>70160779
Why is deterrence of crime bad?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.