[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a non-WASP be a conservative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3
File: racism.jpg (12 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
12 KB, 263x191
Why would a non-WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) ever want to be a conservative? My College Professor told me before the 1920s non-WASPS were treated worse than dirt. He told me they were beaten, raped, tortured, killed, and enslaved and no one cared. He told me the Progressives (Republican at the time) were actually the ones to stop this horrible racism and they had to fight Conservatives tooth and nail to get this done. He told me only uneducated non-WASPS support Conservatism because it is the ideology that oppressed them for so long. He also pointed out that non-WASPS still experience systemic racism but in a more subtle way so it doesn't make mainstream news. So to all non-WASPS why are you a conservative?
>>
>>70157441
You will never be as good as Australia, stop trying.
>>
>>70157441
>non-WASPS still experience systemic racism but in a more subtle way so it doesn't make mainstream news
>systemic racism but in a more subtle way so it doesn't make mainstream news
>doesn't make mainstream news

kill your professor
>>
>>70157576
No refutale. what i thought
>>
>>70157579
What? He said WASPS are looked up to for having lighter features (hair and eyes). He also said they get accepted more at job interviews because of their looks (which is Western Standard) and said they are upper-middle class while non-WASPS are usually lower middle class. Try to refute that.
>>
>>70157441
bump
>>
>>70157441
LOL /pol/ ignores my thread when they realize that their own belief is oppressing them.
>>
>>70158899
you're right to the extent that Catholics in particular were and are discriminated against, and that what you're saying is 100% true with regard to ECONOMIC issues.

but on social issues, Catholic americans were always strongly conservative.

America presents voters with a false dichotomy where you can only choose Fiscal "conservatism" and corporations if you want social conservatism. But if you want economic policies that benefit the lower classes you are forced to go along with explicitly anti Christian anti Catholic social polices like abortion
>>
>>70157576

BLM you braindead faggot
>>
>>70157441
STOP WITH THIS BAIT CANADA YOUR TRIGGERING ME
>>
>>70160256
Also everything you say about "WASP privilege" also applies equally to Jews

since guess who benefits from anti-Catholic policies the most?
>>
>>70160256
No they weren't Conservatives. Before 1920 Conservatives openly called for barring Catholic immigrants

>>70160606
How? My Prof said before 1920 Jews were lynched, beaten, murdered, and couldn't find work because of anti-semitism. He said the reason this isn't as well known is because of anti-semitism in our culture.
>>
>>70160928
Why do you trust your professor on everything?
>>
>>70161059
Because who else do I trust? /pol/? LOL
>>
>>70161101
Read this book and get back to me
(written by a NON WASP, Catholic American btw)

http://www.amazon.com/Barren-Metal-History-Capitalism-Conflict/dp/0929891147
>>
>>70157441
>1920s non-WASPS were treated worse than dirt
That is because they are worse than dirt
>>
>>70157441
lol protestants
>>
>>70160928
>How? My Prof said before 1920 Jews were lynched, beaten, murdered, and couldn't find work because of anti-semitism. He said the reason this isn't as well known is because of anti-semitism in our culture.
Why did all of these people come here just to be oppressed?
>>
tl;dr the labor and union aspects of the Left were good, then the Jews transformed it into identity politics to deter resistance to corporate and financial power
>>
>>70161260
That man isn't a good example. He was Welsh and in truth Welsh were treated worse than dirt too.

>>70161222
He was probably a shill for WASPS. I also see what my Prof is saying with my own eyes. I miss so many opportunities because I am Catholic and because I am non-WASP
>>
>>70161428
>>E Michael Jones
>>WASP shill

he's probably the most anti-WASP academic you could ever read and he also recognizes the Jewish problem
>>
>>70161366
The shipping companies lied to them and said "you'll be living the American Dream!". Just like People Smugglers today. The shipping companies made money for everyone they shipped so they bullshitted stories for them.

>>70161385
Isn't that what unions are? And I thought right-wingers believe unions cause unemployment?
>>
>>70157441
Because lower prices, more wealth, greater Liberty makes their lives better and if they do not like it they can fuck off
>>
>>70161525
Sorry I don't really have time to read it, can you just tell me what it's about? I would read it but I spend my work-time studying.

>>70161547
How does being discriminated against and beaten up make life better?
>>
>>70161543
>The shipping companies lied to them and said "you'll be living the American Dream!"
yet nobody ever wrote letters home about how bad america was
>>
>>70161543
yes, modern right wingers do because the Zionists and corporate lobbies control them.

When I say "conservative" I mean values like family, anti-contraception, anti sexual liberation, anti-Usury

NOT the typical American "right winger"
>>
>>70160256
Yes, and WASP elites undermined Catholic conservative values while colluding with Jews to limit the political power of ethnic Catholic neighborhoods in cities
>>
>>70161654
Because the Postal Office (run by WASPS) ripped up most letters written by Catholics/non-WASPS unless they were pro-WASP

>>70161802
No. My Prof said Jews are the most discriminated people in America. Even more than Blacks and Catholics.
>>
>>70161880
You're being poisoned by half truths
>>
>>70157441
because they have free will and won't just follow like sheeple everyone else of their race who votes Democratic because it's expected of them. Cucks.
>>
>>70157441
Because you are talking about something that happened almost 100 years ago. Conservatism has changed over the years. My Grandfather saw plenty of No-Irish need apply posters, but still remained a conservative knowing what was best for the country. My family and Many others caught past this together, not by complaining and wanting government handouts, but by working hard and putting any difference with someone aside. Thats why I, a conservative at heart, do not come from a Rich Waspy family, I come from an American Family. One that values what America was founded on, and that everyone is equal from the starting line, not the finish line
>>
>>70161930
What are the half-truths and what are the lies? I know Catholics were discriminated but I doubt it was some conspiracy with the Jews.

>>70162028
America was founded by the Founding Fathers. Men who hated Blacks, hated women, and believed Catholics should be barred from the U.S. THAT is what founded America (and Canada too but that's a different story)
>>
>>70157441
Good point i think it's time to spread our anglo heritage across the earth to stay competitive
>>
>>70162174
What are you proposing?
>>
>>70157441
Because we're not retarded entitled shits who want to rely on handouts.
>>
>>70162324
I understand that. But Conservatives lynched Catholics everyday before the 20s. It's also hard to find a job still if you are Catholic.
>>
>>70162137
the truth is that Catholics WERE discriminated against by WASPS

the lie is that Jews weren't behind it and used WASPS as a shield to take out both branches of gentiles in one fell swoop

Another lie is that women and blacks have anything to do with this, given that elite WASPs as well as Jews championed their rights as part of the same agenda.

Anyway, Catholics also discriminated against blacks, do you not know anything about the Spanish involvement in the slave trade?
>>
>>70162682
That's just WASP propaganda to shift blame. Jews and Spaniards were bullied terribly before the 20s. And even today have a hard time finding a job. Notice how non-WASPS in our countries can never find a job but WASPS can?
>>
>>70162488
Well good thing I'm not catholic nor do I live in the 20th century.
>>
>>70162137
Ok first off, A FUCKING LEAF, secondly. you do realize that when I say what "America was founded on" I mean that all men are created equal, ya know, the thing in the declaration of Independence. I value that America fought against a govt fueled by tyranny, sadly to only see the Democrats sadly abuse that. I understand that my people, Catholics and The Irish were seen as trash (hell the Irish were complete trash) but just because something happened so fucking long ago, doesnt mean I should hold something against someones offspring, thats retarded.
>>
>>70162313
A multilateral union of anglo nations to recolonize the 3rd wrold
UK-US-AU-CA pronounced you-koos-ah-cah
>>
>>70162862
So try feel sympathy. Even today we are highly discriminated against

>>70163098
Canada, and the U.S are not Anglo.
>>
> So to all non-WASPS why are you a conservative?

because i hate niggers, spics, chinks, and mudslimes and the GOP is the only party that hates them too. Trump is a white nationalist and even tho i'm a dago/italian, i would rather be in good with the whites than live among the non-white untermensch. if the whites start treatin me like shit again then i become a marxist cuz it's what's best for me. i want america to look like denmark demographically and politically and i want all of the untermensch out. if the anglos r gonna lynch me and my peeps then i'll bail on down to argentina.
>>
>>70157441

SAGE AND REPORT THE FUCKING LEAFS! DO NOT REPLY TO LEAF POSTERS!
>>
>>70163198

Nor is the UK, only England. All of those however are in the Anglosphere.
>>
>>70163704
Just summed up the Alt-Right perfectly.

>>70163863
Scotland is Swedish/Saxon. Also why is Canada Anglosphere I'M NOT ANGLO. That just shows their privilege if they are only one ethnic group and gets to dam the whole place.
>>
File: 209172.p - Copy.jpg (132 KB, 649x484) Image search: [Google]
209172.p - Copy.jpg
132 KB, 649x484
>>70157441

Why would anyone want to be a conservative at all is the better question
>>
>>70164003

>Scotland is Swedish/Saxon

Are you high?
>>
>>70164076
Swedish Vikings settled in Scotland and I looked it up just now I was wrong about the Saxons.
>>
>>70157441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA
>>
>>70164003
>I'M NOT ANGLO
but you have the queen on your bills
>>
>>70164362
And history proved Bill the Butcher wrong because the Irish did integrate and made America better. Bill hated people because their ethnicity and was made to look like a fool. Not to mention he was actually Welsh which were highly discriminated against due to not being Anglo-Saxon

>>70164380
She's German/Russian/Swedish (it's true look at her ancestors) actually. A group that was also highly discriminated against
>>
>>70164317

No, Norwegians settled in some of the islands north of Scotland. While they did take a small amount of land they didn't settle or mix with the Scots. Also if by "saxons" you mean Anglo Saxons as a joined group of Angles, Saxons and Jutes then you are partly correct but only in regards to the lowest part of Scotland, the border basically. As for your Anglosphere comment the Anglosphere refers to the lands that England or the UK settled.
>>
>>70164578
Well I think it's kind of offensive that Canada is named after Anglos when it was discovered by France. Also Swedish Vikings did rape Scotland and Madison Grant said Scots were Nordic.
>>
>>70164724

>I think it's kind of offensive

Too bad

>and Madison Grant said Scots were Nordic

And he was wrong. They're celtic with a hint of Germanic (which sure you can argue is "nordic") by compliments of the English.
>>
>>70164982
You sound like a WASP. If that's the case you are probably just trying to keep your privilege by holding down Scots (another group that was highly discriminated against). Madison Grant said Irish and Scots were Nordic for the most part.
>>
>>70165097

And modern genetics say his feelings are wrong. If you mean "nordic" as a culture group regarding northern Europe? sure, but if you mean literal "Scandinavian" blood then slightly via Angles in the low lands.
>>
>>70165264
Modern Geneticists are run by WASPS. Who are trying to keep their privilege. Scots and Irish are pure Scandinavian, sure some are Celts, but they are Nordic men!
>>
>>70165384

Alright cool, good banter etc.
>>
>>70165519
>banter
Banter? your the one insulting Scotts and Irishmen.
>>
Trump isnt a WASP you know.

He's Scottish and German and not an original generation American himself.
>>
>>70166182
That's why I like him. He's a discriminated minority. But hey, Hillary isn't either but she's blond hair blue eyed and they have special privileges.
>>
>>70166397
Trump is also not a conservative in the American fiscal sense. he's a moderate and it's only his enemies who are painting him as a hard line right winger.

Also of note he'd be the first redheaded president.
>>
>>70157441
Democratic Party has always been for small government and individual rights. It's just a secret now. Republicans have always been the Gigantic Asses party
>>
>>70166647
If his opponents don't want him to win shouldn't they paint him as a moderate so no one likes him?

>>70166854
Exactly!
>>
>>70166854
>call themselves the Grand Old Party
>aren't grand
>are younger than the donkeys
>>
>>70166919
The demo paint him as Hitler while the Republicans either paint him as too liberal OR also as Hitler (for the evangelicals who love jews)
>>
>>70167137
Except the reason I like Trump is because he's not a moderate. If he really is one like you say I loose support.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.