[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw Hispanic >Tfw planning on Marrying an Argentinan girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 14568521631.jpg (47 KB, 459x623) Image search: [Google]
14568521631.jpg
47 KB, 459x623
>Tfw Hispanic
>Tfw planning on Marrying an Argentinan girl
>Tfw fall in love with an American Girl
>Tfw you now can't just flee to Argentina to keep your children away from niggers anymore if shit goes South, at least not in time...
>Tfw her entire family is conservative af fuck and you start to feel for them
>Tfw you start to want to protect Americans
>Tfw you start to feel for Europe
>Tfw she broke your Nihilism

I should have listened to /pol/ stay away from white women......
>>
>>70157208
Just marry the Argie, what's the fucking problem?

Love is bullshit anyway, she'll cuck you in 7 years and the white woman will get just as fat as your tia in 10
>>
>>70157208

But OP, you are the nigger.
>>
File: I din't ask for these feels.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
I din't ask for these feels.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>70157631
Bu....but I don't want to make her sad......

>Love is bullshit anyway, she'll cuck you in 7 years and the white woman will get just as fat as your tia in 10
I don't want to believe, I thought this was true until I meet her and her family

I could never just leave her.
>>
>>70157803
It's foolish to care about someone's skin color if they have civilization in their mind and dignity in their soul.
>>
>>70157803
LaD
Why do you bully?
>>
>>70157803
That's not nice

Only half nigger
>>
>>70157892
>Bu....but I don't want to make her sad......
Why? Do you think she cares as much about you as you do about her?

>I don't want to believe, I thought this was true until I meet her and her family
Genes are only half of the story, brah. Don't forget about "pregnancy fat" and shitty diets. Not to mention, women of all races between 16-35 loooove those sugary drinks either at the bar or at Starbucks.

>tl;dr: fuck nihilism, stoicism is your friend
>>
>>70158107
>Why? Do you think she cares as much about you as you do about her?

I mean she was the one who fucking decided she wanted me and started this whole thing and just wouldn't give up

I really do like her

>Genes are only half of the story, brah. Don't forget about "pregnancy fat" and shitty diets. Not to mention, women of all races between 16-35 loooove those sugary drinks either at the bar or at Starbucks.

Well then I am fucked either way and I might as well follow "muh heart"
>>
Convert to Islam and marry them both, you beta faggot
>>
>>70158555
I want to serve under the Trumps Armies and kill Muslims though.....

Maybe next time Ahamed
>>
File: 1432828990926.jpg (226 KB, 1438x1415) Image search: [Google]
1432828990926.jpg
226 KB, 1438x1415
>>70158541
The guera was the one who decided she wants you?

Like I said, fuck "love", fuck "sad", fuck "happy", fuck everyone who isn't you, but that's just me. You gotta do what you want. That's how meme magic works, you force your will onto reality.

Do you want to marry the argie or the american girl? Is it really what you want, or is it something you think you want?
>>
>>70158865
Yes
>Do you want to marry the argie or the american girl? Is it really what you want, or is it something you think you want?

Man I don't want to live a life as devoid as you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.