[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Romney McCain.jpg (47 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
Romney McCain.jpg
47 KB, 480x330
>>
evangelical social morals, neocon foreign policy, libertarian economic policy. the unholy trio of middle class destruction.
>>
>>70157134
the guy wanted to start WW3 because of the Mormon prophecy

he made Obama look like a saint
>>
Wrong or right? They convinced me to stop voting for republicans and democrats.
>>
>>70157134

Romney, the asshole, strapped his dog to the roof of his car. The guy is a sociopath.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romneys-dog-on-the-car-roof-story-still-proves-to-be-his-critics-best-friend/2012/03/14/gIQAp2LxCS_story.html
>>
>>70157134
McCain picked an idiot as his running m8 and R-Money was a cuck
>>
>>70159679
I'm not a Palin hater, but I could not believe McCain actually did that. It never made any sense to me why McCain would have gotten the nomination in the first place, but when the picked Palin I finally got the clue the whole thing was set up to fail and hand it over to the other team.
>>
File: 1459457225324.jpg (24 KB, 371x381) Image search: [Google]
1459457225324.jpg
24 KB, 371x381
>>70158604
>>
File: 1459839778820.jpg (122 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1459839778820.jpg
122 KB, 1252x1252
>>70160495
>Stein
>>
>>70160495
I'm not ashamed to admit I've voted green before. I forget whether it was for federal or state rep. But even though the lady was obviously a loon, she was somehow still more sane than the alternatives.

That's saying something, eh?
>>
File: Romneycare.jpg (20 KB, 249x270) Image search: [Google]
Romneycare.jpg
20 KB, 249x270
McCain was doing a ton of isle crossing and siding with Iieerman against his own party... a lot. Then the Repubs nominate the dumbshit talking about big tent blah blah who talk radio was hating on once a week or more.

Romney passed romneycare so they ran this asshole who did more for socialized medicine than obama ever had the year ROmneycare was supposed to be stopped.

Both time the RNC is like ohhh these guys get crossover votes, big tent attract centrists which they never did.

Now they are like oohhh kasich will get crossover votes.

Meanwhile Trump is there 2007 big tent attract other people guy, but he's not the right big tent... now all the sudden conservative matters but it didn't when Romney vs Paul was going on.
>>
>>70160495
Isn't that the crazy old Jew lady you guys always show videos of? She runs for president?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.