[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the Obama hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Why the Obama hate?
>>
>a climate deal with China

a what now?
>>
>>70153476
Why is Obama responsible for gas prices? That shit literally changes every day
>>
Rayciss crackers
>>
>>70153476
>no new wars

No just causing civil wars in other nations
>>
File: 1459353156424.jpg (86 KB, 608x626) Image search: [Google]
1459353156424.jpg
86 KB, 608x626
>>70153476
>no new wars
>>
Obama quadrupled the economy in just six years.
>>
>>70153476
>rewarding 30 million criminals in the country illegally is a good thing to a liberal
>still won't give a dime to help their own citizens or homeless war vets
>>
>>70153476

>No new wars

Oh boy.

>All the rest of it

>Good things

lol
>>
>>70153476
>no new wars
what the fuck do they call syria
>>
>>70154383

...and none of that is reflected in the pay packet of the majority of his country. But hey, his donors got richer. gg.
>>
>>70153476
Health insurance is not the same thing as social healthcare. You're literally celebrating the fact that it's now illegal to not buy a product.
>>
File: 1459430003232.jpg (42 KB, 375x374) Image search: [Google]
1459430003232.jpg
42 KB, 375x374
>no new wars
>>
Did "they" push Obamacare so hard to hide the fact he literally 180d on every other campaign promise?
>gitmo
>war in middle east
>mil-ind complex
>patriot act
He even campaigned against fag marriage
>>
File: Jew Frog.jpg (100 KB, 785x762) Image search: [Google]
Jew Frog.jpg
100 KB, 785x762
>>70154291
>>
obamacare is shit, it punishes the poor and raises premiums on the middle class. the only people benefiting are insurance companies

he doesn't deserve credit for gas prices

his immigration plan is disgraceful cuck garbage and compromises national sovereignty in exchange for votes
>>
>>70153476
You love him so Cancuckistan you take him and his wife and kids. Good luck.
>>
99% of Canadians think we have better health care then Americans and I have to agree
>>
When Obama first ran I didn't care for him, he advocated for change but that's it, his second time around was somewhat better because he was more refined in terms of actually being in that political position, plus he was better than Romney, but all in all not much has changed, with all the money involved in politics nothing changes too much anymore, any good politician, conservative or liberal ends up dead or doesn't go anywhere, the exception being bernie Sanders with his elf funded campaign like Trump but who knows where he's gonna end up, the economy is getting better and he's not responsible for what's going on in Syria, radicals do what radicals do, but he hasn't done anything revolutionary like he said either, I don't hate him, but I don't love either
>>
>>70153476
I hope that fucking nigger gets lynched.
>>
>>70153476
2 more healthcare companies are going out of business thanks to him.

shit president.
>>
>>70155570
>the only people benefiting are insurance companies
Wat? Cause a government run program that isn't involved with insurance companies nor endorses them besides it's own policies helps out the private sector
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.