[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: BushCruz.png (67 KB, 354x316) Image search: [Google]
BushCruz.png
67 KB, 354x316
Well?
>>
One on the right is Canadian
>>
>>70152579
Bush is likeable.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 620x412
The right one is..
>>
>>70152663
>>70152712
/thread so hard
>>
>>70152579
The left was an American

The right has stated he's a christian before an American and before that he's Canadian ey?
>>
Cruz is fucking ugly
>>
>>70152827
Also

Left is a chimp (pretty ironic)

right is a either a rat or a snake
>>
>>70152579
Bush was an honest family man and a god-fearing patriot

Cruz is a power-hungry rat liar with no principles and cheaTED on his wife, who he married to get ahead.
>>
So no difference on policy?
>>
Bush has charm and warmth (not defending him as a president, just his personality)

Cruz on the other hand seems robotic and cold
>>
>>70152579
Ted Cruz isn't satisfied with killing only 3000 innocent Americans.
>>
>>70152579
Bush was the BEST full retard murica ever had and cruzz is fukin slimy as fuck wouldent trust him to take out my trash or any of ur front runners for that matter ok mayb bern
>>
>>70152663
>>70152712
>>70152774
>>70152791
>>70152827
>>70152990
>>70153124
>>70153190

Any differences on policy?
>>
>>70153436
Though i gota say trump will win
>>
>>70153488
Not really
>>
Left is stupid right is malicious
>>
>>70153488
Right is glass them

Left is you tried to kill muh daddy so you die
>>
>>70153725
>Stupid
I think it's time we dispel this myth that George W Bush did not know what he was doing, he knew exactly what he was doing and was smart enough to get the American people to support him every time no matter what his ratings were.

The hatred only increased with retrospec
>>
Cruz is working to complete what Bush, and his predecessors were working towards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9K9Xedk5eM

Stand up for American sovereignty.
Vote Trump!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.