[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so you're president of your cunt. How do you raise your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: jc21.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
jc21.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
Ok, so you're president of your cunt. How do you raise your national iq average.

Hard mode, no retarded answers
>>
>>70152535
Kick out niggers, spics and mestizo rape babies and import educated chinks to replace them.
>>
File: medman.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
medman.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>70152535
>a man, a plan, a canal
>>
>>70152535
Are you the guy who wrote all those emails I've been hearing about?
>>
forced sterlization of everyone with iq below 100
>>
>>70152738

first post worst post, how do you kick out nigs if they conform 10% of your population stupid canuk

i agree in importing chinks, but there must be a breeding program with nogs
>>
Make national education more flexible, letting kids who wouldn't have succeeded under common core actually learn shit instead of doing boring fucking homework all day long
>>
Close down social studies faculties on unis. Use the saved money to offer more useful studies. More programms to show kids how they're performance at school and choice of major influences their future life (advice given me was literally study what you like not what you want to be)
Real answer: Close boarders
>>
>>70152912
Was gonna post this.
>>
>>70152984
You kick them out or organize massive death camps, same thing with half-brown mutts like you. It won't be pretty, but you asked how to raise the average, not how to do it humanely.
>>
>>70152535
BUILD CANAL
>>
>>70152535
Hows that canal we gave you doing? Like being liberated as well? Nice try on not being a third-world country
>>
>>70152535

The white IQ is the same as Europe, so kick out the darkies.
>>
>>70152535
Stop fucking stupid people.
>>
>>70152535
Is this the Trump general? I thought it might be based on OP's pic.
>>
>>70152535
Since white population is declining, how about not using IQ tests that cater to white people?
>>
>>70152535
Kill the niggers
>>
>>70152912
Might as well just kill them desu. Not like they serve any purpose beyond wasting national resources.
>>
>>70152984
Just do like the Jews in Hollywood do and produce music videos, movies, and TV shows with the main characters being an Asian woman and a black male. It's been working in the USA except they use white women here. One major recent movie with this is the new Star Wars.
>>
>>70156684
IQ tests don't cater to white people you retard, east-Asians and Ashkenazi jews wouldn't score higher than whites.
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.