[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4 -BqSIUD8 >Qualificat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TRIGGERED CUNT.jpg (102 KB, 456x427) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED CUNT.jpg
102 KB, 456x427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4-BqSIUD8

>Qualifications aren't really the only thing you should consider when hiring someone

>Saying God bless you when someone sneezes is offensive

>People should be protected from others who say mean things to them

How does this video make you feel?
>>
>>70152448
Unreasonably angry
>>
>>70152448
Makes me feel like saying god bless you just a bit louder, and if they dont like it, say "god bless your heart"
and if they continue to get further enraged.
"good god calm this person"
>>
>>70152448
Actually the irony is that in a way she's right, even if a person is qualified I'm not gonna hire them if they poison my work environment and make my co-workers lives miserable by being a know it all authoritarian bitch.
>>
>>70152448
>Saying God bless you when someone sneezes is offensive
How they can know which god i mean? They are just discriminating me for praising Perun.
>>
>>70152948
>Perun
We both know, you mean Kek.
>>
This is why I'm worried about going to college

How redpilled is a paramedic's license? If I bump a black girl and she reports it as a microaggression and it's a stain on my record, I don't think I'll be too off
>>
File: 1436641056588.jpg (14 KB, 249x228) Image search: [Google]
1436641056588.jpg
14 KB, 249x228
>>70152448
>minorities
>women
>saying just about everything is a micro aggression

color me surprised.
>>
>>70152448
>Qualifications aren't really the only thing you should consider when hiring someone
They aren't. I was the most qualified candidate for a job and didn't get it because two of the guys I would have been working with used to work for my father. So the manager decided "he wan no trubble" even though I didn't know the guys and had no beef with them.
>>
I've got a microdick lmao
>>
Maybe there's a reason, in business, we always did things100% boring, cold, and without emotion.

Maybe that reason is emotion evolves into this gay outrage shit that never ever gets anything done and always ALWAYS has some bullshit to say about everything, either out of genuine idiocy or some subconscious power trip.
>>
The most insane thing is the woman in OP is a representative or whatnot. She is clearly the one with power, yet, she thinks of herself and present herself as a powerless due to being a minority.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.