[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being unwilling to eat sushi correlates almost nearly perfec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: sushi-gay-marriage-360x252.jpg (13 KB, 360x252) Image search: [Google]
sushi-gay-marriage-360x252.jpg
13 KB, 360x252
Being unwilling to eat sushi correlates almost nearly perfectly with disapproval of marriage equality.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/26/same-sex-marriage/

http://www.queerty.com/study-dont-support-gay-marriage-you-probably-hate-sushi-too-20130228
>>
I really tried to like sushi. All my hipster friends dragged me to every last sushi place in SF. Tried so many different kinds. Wish I could like it.

99% of Americans don't give 2 fucks about gay marriage btw, it's just an easy Red vs Blue polarizing topic. Like abortion and guns.

Raising kids is another issue, but anyone can marry anything for all I care.
>>
File: 1437668029032.jpg (350 KB, 3846x5000) Image search: [Google]
1437668029032.jpg
350 KB, 3846x5000
I like the western style sushi (California rolls etc) but can't stand the raw fish kind and weird shit. I'd rarely if even ever at all go out and pay for it. It's way too expensive and overrated. Can't stand sushi-boos who think it's the greatest shit ever invented. It's literally rice, seaweed, and whatever nasty fish guts you can stuff into it, and unnecessarily over-crafted.
>>
File: CrimeRatesExplained[1].jpg (72 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
CrimeRatesExplained[1].jpg
72 KB, 1024x430
You can find some amazing correlations if you look at the data. Like crime. Did you know that the amount of crime in any given city correlates almost perfectly with the number of black people? :^)
>>
>>70153085
>>70153624
Wtf is wrong with Americans? Yes it is fucking expensive but when you eat real sushi it's really good. Fucking tasty.
Does this mean I approve of gay marriage?
>>
Sushi is fucking disgusting. Why would anyone eat uncooked meat?
>>
>>70152447
Raw food is gross to me. Men fucking each other is gross to me, but it's none of my concern.
>>
>>70153624
My thoughts exactly. The shit needed to make a $10 sushi roll costs all of 60 cents.
>>
>>70152447
Disliking sushi means you hate gays.

>current year
>not eating sushi and sucking dick on the side

Im so glad that my hatred of gays can be subtly expressed through not eating raw food
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 260x242) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 260x242
>mfw I discuss how I don't like marriage equality while eating sushi
>>
People with a high-tolerance for disgusting shit are more likely to love faggots.
>>
Thats stupid to indicate approval of sex with a food taste.

Thats like saying people who dont like black licorice have repressed homosexual fantasies.
>everyone here suddenly posts "i love black licorice" for validation.
>>
Fuck sushi. I tried it multiple times when I was in Japan and it was horrible on every single occasion.

>>70154751
You can't approve of gay marriage, your imam would hang you.
>>
What the fuck kind of correlation is this? Are they seriously trying to imply loving sushi = loving gays?
>>
I'm a huge weeaboo faggot and I hate sushi, literally the only people that actually eat sushi are Japanese, bigger weeaboos than me, 1980s yuppies and hipsters
>>
>>70155780
No. It's an emotional campaign. They're trying to portray resistance to gay marriage as being closed minded, out of touch, uncool, and racially bigoted, and supporters of gay marriage as cool, urban, hip, and open minded.
>>
Ate sushi once.. I then had a fucking diarrhea for 2 days. Never again
>>
>>70152447
Wow, it's almost as if a certain proportion of people who are less adventurous are less likely to be comfortable with things that don't fit their worldview.
>oh look, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>70152447
Japanese people from Japan by and large eat raw fish, including sushi, and they also take communal baths where a bunch of dudes are naked in the same giant tub. They also hate gay people, probably because they have to share a bath with them. Source: I'm Japanese.
>>
>>70153085
Have you tried fried sushi?
>>
Think about this for a second:

we all know about Toxoplasmosis increasing the chance of faggotry among cat owners

cats like to eat raw fish

Toxo reprograms rodents (and humans) to prefer to be around cats
>>
>>70152447
thats retarded as fuck. I cant stand any sea food and im a tranny.

Fags deserve to get married so they can fall into the marriage trap and be miserable just like everyone else.
>>
>>70158278
You prefer meat if you know what I mean
>>
>>70158505
;)
actually funny fact i prefer pussy now. hormones made me go from being gay as fuck to liking women. Go figure.
>>
>>70158743
Roast beef are still meat
>>
>this is what Americans are concerned about
>>
>>70152447
I love sushi but I think gay marriage is disgusting. What now OP?
>>
>>70152447
I love sushi, and california rolls, and dislike gay marriage, what now?
>>
>>70152447
Wait a minute, this isn't even a pew study, this is fucking motherjones finding random correlations, this is like saying the number of lawnmowers correlates with the number of years since hitler died...
>>
It's like they're implying the 2 groups are linked, when they have absolutely no evidence to base that on...
>>
Breaking news: Lack of bees causing rampant drug abuse in US
>>
>>70152447
This actually makes sense, since they didn't use "don't like sushi," but rather "be unwilling to try sushi." They're just identifying people who are averse to trying new, strange things.
>>
File: 33creamotosprcorr.jpg (40 KB, 465x308) Image search: [Google]
33creamotosprcorr.jpg
40 KB, 465x308
Oy vey, no sour cream me
>>
>>70164307
Clearly sour cream is causing motorcycle accidents.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-06+at+05.17.08).jpg (40 KB, 574x325) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-06+at+05.17.08).jpg
40 KB, 574x325
I LOVE sushi!
>>
>>70153673
Interestingly, apparently when factoring out and controlling for single mothers as an influence, the correlation between blacks and crime vanishes
>>
I like sushi and i think being gay is a mental illness. I dont really care if they wanna get married though?
>>
>>70152447
>marriage equality.

Fags could always have married someone of the opposite sex, just like normies. There has never
been inequality of marriage, dummie.
>>
>>70165170
AND MANGAR
>>
File: image.jpg (437 KB, 1986x1324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437 KB, 1986x1324
I fucking love sushi and I hate faggots.
>>
>>70165410
GIRUGAMESH!
>>
File: GIRUGAMESH.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GIRUGAMESH.jpg
304 KB, 1920x1080
>>70165481
>>
Sort of makes sense, one gives you aids, the other gives you tapeworms.
>>
I've eaten sushi before and I absolutely hate it. What is the fucking point of eating uncooked meat?
>>
>>70155327
Pretty much. I got a cheap bamboo sushi mat from amazon, I'm pretty good t b h I m o.

You can make yourself for the same price but using absolutely premium ingredients. Say installed of paying $10 to chong wong from a roll with fake crab and chopped button mushrooms, you could use a real lobster tail and morrels.
>>
Remember when the UN asked Japan to make things like rape and shit illegal in their games n stuff? This is what they're doing to get SJWs to move to Japan, get some in office and get the bill passed.
>>
>>70152447

I love sushi (I had all you can east sushi this afternoon). And faggots make my skin crawl. I routinely run down homosexual degeneracy in conversations with my coworkers. And, the two worst days in my life were.

1) When we got our first nigger president.

2) When our first nigger president projected the faggot flag onto the Whitehouse.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.