[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE GERMANS SUCH CUCKS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: cuck.jpg (193 KB, 1919x945) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
193 KB, 1919x945
Your opinion on this /pol/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>70152350
>Get cucked by Romans
>Get cucked by Huns
>Get cucked by muslims in formerly Roman territory
>Get cucked by League of Nations
>Get cucked by Americans
>Get cucked by Russians
>Get cucked by EU
>Get cucked by Rapefugees
I honestly have no fucking idea
>>
>>70152350
Ikuhara?
>>
File: reaction1.jpg (60 KB, 1529x742) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.jpg
60 KB, 1529x742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDSA9ha3pwY
>>
>>70152350

It makes fun at both left and right you dumb fuck.
>>
>>70152971
Then why is it in English and specifically target Trump (AMERICAN political figure) supporters?
>>
>>70152971
>Europe feels threatened by 0.3% refugees, the USA are about to elect a man, of who no one really knows who is pulling the strings under the toupee and just as if that was not bad enough, Germany of all nations has to disabuse the world of how to behave morally right. I mean GERMANY! They did not even win one single world war in history!
This is from description
>>
>>70153113

For the lulz i guess.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (9 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
9 KB, 512x288
>>70152350
>"We are proud of not been proud"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70153322
for the lulz at the expense of right-wingers

>>70153588
"kill me please"
>>
>>70153588
That they are not white-pride
>>
>>70153265
Yeah, honestly at first I thought it's making fun of liberal fascist hypocrites since it shows them acting in pretty disgusting ways,
but from the description it's clear whose side they're on.

It's pretty bad that they think lines like
>We are Germany, not you!
are okay as long as it's compassionate liberals using them on evil AfD Nazis.
>>
>>70152350
>Jan Böhmermann
>probably goes to jail because of a poem against erdogan
>yay, germany!
>>
>>70153588
It means they are reasonable,logical people who reject collectivism and a fear of the "other". They don't succumb to bigotry or hatred.
>>
>>70153322
Literally
>just a prank :^)
>>
File: 14179731244940.jpg (78 KB, 811x961) Image search: [Google]
14179731244940.jpg
78 KB, 811x961
>>70152350
I don't know man.
Let me redpill you faggots.

1) even if germany WILL have all these transniggers/gays/mudslimes - it's still NOT AS KEKED AS UNITED STATED OF KEKMERICA with all its feminism and transniggers.
It's still will be a beautiful european country + some mudslimes.
2) After i know (and sinse im russia i know that well because my grandmother still alive - she is 96) everything about nazies and horrors of Germany its...kinda funny actually. I see Hitler spinning in his grave and i laugh.
3)
I don't see anything wrong in such openminded stuff and knowing Germany i think it will not be as cucked and "freedom in a wrong way" as USA or Sweden.
Germany went through many shit through its history and im sure it will manage to get through this too
>>
>>70152350
This video is satire and it's obvious.

Even the description sounds sarcastic--especially with the "we didn't even win one world war" part. The uploader is implying the nations that win the wars dictate what is morally just.
>>
>>70152350
>being peaceful and open to a people that want to destroy your culture
wat?
>>
>>70152350
Germany no.

Just no.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (323 KB, 1913x953) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
323 KB, 1913x953
>>70155528
I'm not sure. What if he is just so retarded as this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzGzMYS2Gnc
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.