[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill on Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sbm.jpg (52 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
sbm.jpg
52 KB, 580x580
The true Red Pill is that Race is not as important as culture.

You could be White, Blonde, Blue eyed, and if you are Muslim you will be shit. Because your culture is shit.

If your culture is degenerate, your race is immaterial. We have over time, confused race with culture because for the most part culture tends to follow race. But this does not have to be true.

Hence the difference between niggers and pic related. And this is why multiculturalism is a big mistake. You cannot change someones race, but you can change their culture.

And some cultures are simply too degenerate to tolerate.
>>
>nu-/pol/ thread

Culture is largely a product of race, it does not materialise out of thin air independently of the people who create it.

Race matters for more reasons than just whites being more successful. Race is an extension of family. Race is your heritage.

"Muh culture" cucks are faggots.
>>
True, but the thing is that race affects intelligence and the average intelligence of citizen affects the culture of countries. So, if there is no change in the average IQ in the country, the culture wont change into better one, you can see this easily in Africa and the Middle-East.
>>
File: fresh.jpg (47 KB, 496x350) Image search: [Google]
fresh.jpg
47 KB, 496x350
>>70152380
Culture comes from people following leaders you dip.
>>
>>70152530
Just watch Europe collapse to Africa tier in 50 years because they adopt Muslim culture.
Culture reigns supreme.
>>
>>70152380
he's right >>70153478
There's African born people that go to my church, and I don't know what their IQ is, according to the race fags, it should be low. The thing is that they abandoned their pathetic culture and adopted a Christian culture. I don't see them killing, stealing, and raping because of their skin color and IQ
>>
>>70153003
Do you even know what culture is?
>>
>>70154187
Most Africans are Christian you idiot.
>>
>>70151904
Culture is important, but so is intelligence.

africans, arabs, etc. aren't that intelligent.
>>
>>70151904
The majority of "racists" are actually classist. Many say "I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers" meaning they hate trashy degenerate people. Cant blame em, and blacks on average have more trash than other races in America.
>>
Good genes > race

Would rather be a black genius than a white dullard
>>
>>70154423
Do you know what culture is? That is the question do YOU know what culture is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syyH6vY7mNI
>>
>>70151904
True.
Racism is idiotic.
>>
File: breeds.jpg (203 KB, 960x917) Image search: [Google]
breeds.jpg
203 KB, 960x917
This isn't a redpill, this is basic bitch neo-conservative bullshit
Culture is an expression of a people's qualities derived from natural selection
>>
>>70154520
Most africans are christian, but many rather follow rap culture and other such degeneracy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.