[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
>True American
>independent
>Supports guns
http://www.motherjones.com/contributor/2016/04/i-bet-it-is-pretty-fun-working-at-a-tabloid
>Heavily Against big banks, corporations
>Articulate (because jewish)
>Specific in policies
>Doesn't resort to personal attacks (weak imo but stands respectable in that regard)

>Tells Israel to curb down the "Occupation" and if Israel can't get Peace talks, they can't be allied with us (proves isnt a radical jew)
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/337864/bernie-sanders-warns-israel-to-curb-occupation-and-stop-indiscriminate-atta/

Things I hate:
> The name
> his face
> the way he conveys himself
> The supporters
> he ran as lefty

I don't like the idea of bringing the country together under the left, but temporary leftist for a long(er) term effect of common-sense capitalism.
>>
>Supports guns

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sanders-votes-for-background-checks-assault-weapons-ban
>>
>>70151589
>can't win against Trump or Hillary

Don't throw your vote away.
>>
>against big banks
America falls in first week of his presidency because no one can get a loan and ends up living on street
>>
>>70151723
I still support Trump, but I think Bernie as Trump's VP or Trump as Bernie's VP would be good for the country with what we have running.
>>
>>70151589
>"I don't have any responsibility for what my supporters do"
>"Trump needs to get his supporters to stop being violent"
Said during the same interview nonetheless.
>>
>>70151670
you right. I just fell for clickbait shit by
hilbarrels
>>
>>70152233
"i'd like to punch him in the face"
>protester gets punched in face
Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy that, but you can't argue that he does lead into it.
>>
>>70151977
He's against big banks in the sense that he wishes to break them up in order to avoid situations like the 2008 debt crisis
Essentially making them not too big to fail, which is a good thing
>>
>>70151990
Explain to me how this would even be possible
>>
>>70153442
>a Jew
>against banks
Laff
>>
http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/02/we-just-found-out-what-bernies-first-job-was-it-all-makes-sense-now/

remimdre
>>
>>70153847
You're implying he's lying then? And I don't even know if you can say he's against banks; rather he just wants to avoid another 2008 crisis by breaking them up
Every functional economy needs banks, Bernie understands this.
>>
>>70154147
Bernie will get the nomination and further subvert the government of the United States to the Happy Merchants. It's what Jews do
>>
>>70154580
Is it just me or is this type of reasoning not far from the patriarchy? That all members of a group are somehow interconnected and scheming together.
>>
>>70151589
bernie is for 'assault weapons' ban
>>
>>70155540
Even Semi Autos, he is an anti constitution commie, and not fit to be President.
>>
>wants to ban 90% of the guns in the country
>supports guns

There is literally nothing more pathetic than a Bernie shill.
>>
>>70153847
Are Jews part of a hivemind? Are they incapable of having their own character? I can't think of anything more adhom than using the fact that someone is a Jew against them.
>>
>>70151589
>Supports guns
No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTvD0DFYh9s
>>
>>70156259
We are a very tribal people, so yes, you can say "hivemind." There are global Jews that you have to pay attention to, though, because they have entirely destructive hivemind.. These guys are your George Soroses and Rothschilds.
>>
>>70151589
>>Tells Israel to curb down the "Occupation" and if Israel can't get Peace talks, they can't be allied with us (proves isnt a radical jew)
so he's not only Jewish, but ALSO a race traitor. If he doesn't care about his fellow chosen people then why would you think he cares about the goyim?
>>
>Bernie is pro-guns guys! Seriously!

You shills have been spamming this for months, and EVERY FUCKING TIME we call you out on it.

Sanders supporters will NEVER respond. Not even to this post. Your candidate is a gun-grabbing leftist like all the rest. and he always will be.

Sad too, cause he has a few good ideas, but I just can't support another anti-gun democrat for 4/8 years.
>>
>>70153688
Gay marriage is legal
>>
>>70155004
jew spotted. its virtually the entire definition of Jews, in that, a jew anywhere in the world is always separate and "special" in every nation and racial identity their condition appears. a new york jew, a london jew, a russian jew a hebrew/semetic jew. all the same, all separate apartheid occupants of whatever nation they are in.
>>
>>70153973
That article really wants to make it sound like Bernie was some basement dwelling NEET. His life hasn't been glamorous and he fought pretty hard to become mayor and then senator. I think that's part of his appeal. He's a real fucking guy. I guess all Trump supporters are super successful, which explains why they're so keen on retrieving basic ape labor from China and Mexico.
>>
>>70151589
You can't trust a goddamn jew. I know there are some good ones, but deception is in their nature. You can't trust them.
>>
>>70152485
I think people that are being belligerent and violent should definitely be punched in the face.
>>
>>70151977
>being this retarded
>>
>>70152485
>Calls Trump literally Hitler going to genocide millions and lead to a world war
>Calls his supporters actual Nazis going to rape your dog and execute your wife
>Screams and proclaims that "If you were alive during the 30's would you let the Nazis gain power or do something about it"
>Stays silent and condones whne people destroy cities and attack/rape the enemy, Trump, who has deemed the most evil man currently in the world

>Not inciting mass violence and destruction
>>
File: bernie choices.jpg (273 KB, 1508x1255) Image search: [Google]
bernie choices.jpg
273 KB, 1508x1255
>>
>true american
>lose an extra 10% off my paycheck
Yeah, no. I don't think Tyrone should have bullets removed from his chest for free just because his drug deal went bad.
>>
>>70151589
"We have got to get rid of every gun designed to kill." Hernie Panders. Yeah nah, fuck off ya cunt.
>>
>>70151990
> autism
>>
>>70158407
>being a degenerate-enabling kuck
>>
bernie over hillary

hillary is insane
>>
>>70151589
Also he's racist and abuses his wife.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.