[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be kind old japanese man >see american and engage wit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16
File: gajin.jpg (79 KB, 1080x613) Image search: [Google]
gajin.jpg
79 KB, 1080x613
>be kind old japanese man
>see american and engage with them in their own language
>gajian starts berating me for muh racism

wtf is wrong with white people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vEwVNDHZQ
>>
Dudes a dick, no excuse for being a dick.
>>
He's just a self-entitled weeb with a superiority complex. What the fuck else is new?
>>
>go to Japan
>start speaking Japanese
>people are warm and friendly
>rinse and repeat in virtually every Asian country

What the fuck is this guy's problem?
>>
File: jackie 4chan.jpg (130 KB, 998x739) Image search: [Google]
jackie 4chan.jpg
130 KB, 998x739
Quote from the guy:

>I was taking a walk along the Yodo river on a crisp sunny February afternoon here in Osaka, Jaan enjoying my thoughts to myself and minding my own business. NO GAIJIN HUNTER, I ACTUALLY DO NOT FEEL LIKE ANSWERING YOUR INTRUSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE QUESTIONS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN. NO GAIJIN HUNTER, I ACTUALLY DO NOT FEEL LIKE BEING YOUR ENGLISH PRACTICING BUDDY. FUCK OFF

>Gaijin hunters are always nice. Always nice to you because they want something from you. That being said, this guy was not the worst gaijin hunter I have ever met. Please read the next sentence carefully fucktards: I do not believe this man is an inherently bad person. He just needs to have his thinking re-indoctrinated. It is because of his and other gaijin hunter's lack of interaction with the international community that they exude socially unacceptable behavior. In short, they are not really bad people; they just need the gift of love, patience and knowledge.

Who pissed in this guy's natto?
>>
File: americuntz.png (267 KB, 520x732) Image search: [Google]
americuntz.png
267 KB, 520x732
>>70150170
god forbid any older people from japan hold a grudge on americans after nagasaki and hiroshima.
>>
Wait, why is this guy butthurt when people try to speak to him in Japanese?

Like, not everyone fucking knows you have lived in Japan for 16 years, moron. The assumption that white person = can't speak Japanese is a pretty fucking good one.

America is a completely different country. The assumption is that someone here speaks English, regardless of what they look like, because a shit load of non-whites speak perfectly good English and English is also spoken by tons of tourists and other foreigners all the time.
>>
>>70150905
It's the opposite, the guy's butthurt that the old Japanese guy spoke to him in English.
>>
>>70151153
Yeah, the reason why is because this moron THINKS HE IS FUCKING JAPANESE and people should only come up to him and speak Japanese.

He IS a second-class citizen. I honestly doubt whether he is a citizen at all, but Japanese citizenship = being Japanese. Not to mention that this guy is speaking some fucking broken ass Japanese.
>>
>>70150867
What do you think the US should have done instead of dropping nukes?
>>
>>70150170
This is what you get when your native language is the linfua franca

>Read stone tablet
>pleb berates barbarian elder for speaking latin

Seriously, I'm an interpreter, I have to speak foreign languages to earn my living. If I use it and someone berates me, I just laugh.
>>
>>70150170
I probably should be angry but i'm pretty sure that the guy is just mentally ill.
>>
>>70150867
rape

of

nanking

in

ww2
>>
>>70150867
Talk shit, get hit.

Fucking japs should've known better.
>>
>>70151498
He's your typical fucking British or Australian sexpat. They think once they learn the language they should just be accepted, and the society should just let them fuck their women and treat him as one of their peers.
>>
>>70150170
Old guy was cute. Reminds me of one of my ex-coworkers.

Fuck that bucktoothed retarded cunt.

>i've been watching anime for 16 years. don't talk to me
>>
This guy is mad because after 16 years living in this country people still see him as an outsider and they are damn right, he is an outsider. The fuck is he doing in Japan, living his animu dream? He will never be part of their society so yes, he's a second class citizens just as Ahmeds never ever will be German.
>>
>NO GAIJIN HUNTER, I ACTUALLY DO NOT FEEL LIKE ANSWERING YOUR INTRUSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE QUESTIONS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN. NO GAIJIN HUNTER, I ACTUALLY DO NOT FEEL LIKE BEING YOUR ENGLISH PRACTICING BUDDY. FUCK OFF
>>
>>70151378
I don't think dropping nukes was a bad thing, it showed us what that shit can do. It is, however, difficult not to see it as a bad action. It is an act of war as anything else. Someone will always hold a grudge, only in the banter kind of way. It's like Nazis and Poles.
>>
>>70151619
He sounded like a yank to me. Or a leaf.
>>
>>70150170
He's just being a FUCKING WHITE MALE.
>>
>>70150739
What a piece of shit this guy is.
>>
>>70152110
this
>>
>>70152110
This but unironically. Only arrogant white guys think they can go live in a country, learn the language, and automatically be accepted as "one of them" while still maintaining all the perks of being white.

He's an outsider and he will NEVER EVER be Japanese. This makes the gaijin butthurt more than anything else.
>>
>>70150170
I've seen that guys other videos. He's an manbaby aspie with an attitude problem.
>>
File: dick.png (35 KB, 822x249) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
35 KB, 822x249
I usually try to avoid curse words and use euphemism instead but for him I will say one word. He's a total dick.

This is an old man who probably doesn't have family or if he does they probably don't visit him often.
>>
>Be white American
>Go to nation that is notorious for being xenophobic and racist, and where citizenship is reserved only for people of that ethnicity
>Get approached by elderly man who assumes you only speak english because you're a fucking white American dude
>HURR WHY YOU TREAT ME LIKE SECOND-CLASS CITIZEN AND OPPRESS ME WITH ENGLISH DURR

What a fucking autist, they should deport him for being an asshole.
>>
>>70151619
fucking hell this has absolutely nothing to do with us, get off our dicks for once Tyrone.
>>
File: lonely.png (47 KB, 814x282) Image search: [Google]
lonely.png
47 KB, 814x282
>>70150739
>>70152386

Old Japanese people are lonely.
>>
>>70150867
Pussies like you are the reason Americans are known for not being able to handle banter.
>>
>>70152278
I blame it on Hollywood desu
it always tries to Paint Americans in Non western countries as Worshipped by the natives and Americans being Americans assume that this is what it is like in real life
>>
>>70151619
You can hear that he's an American. He mentions that he's an American several times.
>>
>>70152278
If you watch question time (TV show about politics in bongland) every 3 minutes some guy will say 'I'm as bwitish as all you bruv, I've been here free years'. Then women in headscarves nod vigorously.

So many immigrants think they are natives.
>>
>>70150170
Fuck this white nigger. He's lucky these old Japs aren't spitting on him. He has no right to be in THEIR country and he is acting like an uppity entitled cunt already.

If you don't like how you are treated by the society of a country don't belong to, get the fuck out or shut up.
>>
File: 1459797111968.jpg (35 KB, 296x369) Image search: [Google]
1459797111968.jpg
35 KB, 296x369
>>70152571
He's been there 20 years or something. He shits on Japan because he's experienced it for a very long time.

Entertaining videos but he is in for a big suprise is he ever comes home.
>>
>>70152908
He certainly has the teeth of a Brit. Can you blame me?
>>
File: 1450487779166.png (365 KB, 412x395) Image search: [Google]
1450487779166.png
365 KB, 412x395
>>70152110
>He's just being a FUCKING WHITE MALE.
I need a red pill clarification. Is this the one time where this is unironic and not SWJ-tier to say?
>>
>>70152695
>all of those weeb faggots agreeing with him in the comments
>oooh, it's soooo hard being a gaijin in Japan

These white people are acting like Muslims in Belgium. The white liberals really are going to go after Japan one day, and these 5th column gaijin wannabes are going to help them self-righteously shame the Japanese people for their lack of progressiveness and eggshell SJW sensibilities.
>>
He got Asperger syndrome.
> NO GAIJIN HUNTER, I ACTUALLY DO NOT FEEL LIKE ANSWERING YOUR INTRUSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE QUESTIONS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN. NO GAIJIN HUNTER, I ACTUALLY DO NOT FEEL LIKE BEING YOUR ENGLISH PRACTICING BUDDY. FUCK OFF
>Second class citizen
wew
>>
>>70153088
Why don't you watch the videos and use your ears? Dumbass. IIRC he is from California originally. His father has a lot of money.
>>
>>70152729
Underrated
>>
>>70150170
This man is the white version of the shitskin and beaner migrants into western society, who get uppity when people wonder if they actually know the language of the country they're in.

First generation, and even second or third generation migrants that stick to their own kind and never assimilate to national cultures, will always be social outsiders, but that's just how it is.

To expect a whole country and its society and culture to bend around you in a welcoming embrace is absurd. Also the guy was being a cunt so to turn around. be a nigger and try the SJW meme on for size was disgusting to watch.
>>
>>70153088
I suppose you're right, plus he's white so I guess the chances of him being American were pretty low
>>
File: 1301073116253.jpg (25 KB, 287x307) Image search: [Google]
1301073116253.jpg
25 KB, 287x307
>>70153173
You're lost mate?
>>
>>70150867

So, I'm assuming these "people" are in grade 10 history, and didn't get to the part where the US dropped da bombs on Japan?
>>
File: 122qve.jpg (78 KB, 620x415) Image search: [Google]
122qve.jpg
78 KB, 620x415
>>70153174
>stop trying to talk to meeeee
>why are you so obsessed with meeee
>stop trying to get free english lessons
>I'm a person, not an object
>>
This guy is apparently a Trumpfag, too.
>>
>>70153174
They already are. International pressure from the west is already causing Japan to move left on "progressive" issues. Although Japan is still much less cucked culturally compared to most countries, things are changing and entitled SJW cunts are already trying to brainwash the young generations.
>>
ITT: white people who wish they had tiny yellow cocks in their mouths

This kind of shit is why nobody gives a fuck about white people anymore.

Hint: they don't like you.
>>
BLM-tier bullshit

>m-m-muh privileged japanese bigot
>>
fucking white trash living in grorious nippon

go home gaijin

you are the nigger of japan
>>
>>70150170
engaging him in english because he assumes he can only speak english is patronizing

engaging him in english because he wants to practice speaking english is completely fine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70153912
99% of white people in Japan at this very moment don't speak Japanese.

>d-don't judge, that's racist

Go fuck yourself
>>
File: whataburger.jpg (16 KB, 300x153) Image search: [Google]
whataburger.jpg
16 KB, 300x153
>move to Texas
>had never seen a mexican or south american before in my life
>every job I find is fully staffed by illegals who refuse to speak english
>was rough at first, but I pulled through
>years later I have a few illegal friends, and can speak spanish well enough
>move back to whitesonlyville in the midwest
>talking with people about my experiences in Texas
>talking about jobs
>"oh yea pretty much every place was all illegals, mostly illegal mexicans and hondurans"
>at the mention of "illegals" everyone's eyes go wide and they nervously glance at each other
>they ask me "so...uh.....who was your manager then?"
>"another illegal of course"
>a few bewildered looks, lots of awkwardness, someone changes the subject

And later I find out everyone thinks I'm some defend-the-alamo KKK super racist.

Anyone in Texas knows, there are lots of illegals, calling them such isn't racist or bad. It's just a fact.

I'm white, he's black, she's mexican, and that other guy is illegal. Just facts.
>>
>>70154151
that is racist though. telling me to go fuck myself doesn't change that.
>>
Fucking Japs love whites and blacks, but hate other Asians in their country, regardless if you are a tourist or work there. I will wait for the day when North Norea drops another nuke on them.
>>
>>70154347
It's a completely reasonable assumption. Foreigners in Japan usually do not speak Japanese. ***Most international travelers speak ENGLISH damn it*** If they talked Japanese to whites, next thing the whites would be saying Japanese were backwards and insensitive for refusing to learn the global common tongue. You can't win with people who want to be offended.
>>
>>70150170
Why don't Japanese just shoot all the fucking idiot trying to come to their country? Honestly fuck everyone trying to get to Japan.
>>
What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>70154213
Are people up north really like that?
I've only ever lived in Texas before and I'm moving up to Oregon for a job pretty soon.
>>
>>70150170
Doug Stanhope?
>>
>>70153609
God forbid a society worth a shit could still exist on this planet. It's not even that I want to go there ever it's just nice that it exists.
>>
>>70153550
Yeah, it's actually quite easy to find idiots on the internet, who would have thought?
>>
are there any milf gaijin hunters??
>>
>>70150170
What a fucking ugly faggot
>>
>>70150739
Guy is really stupid to not realize his opportunity to get things from them in return...

> how does the world work?
>>
I looked over this werido's channel and comments, he is always talking about patreons, what the fuck is this? Is this some small time YouTube star and do people pay to access his videos? What the fuck
>>
File: 1457869346644.jpg (874 KB, 1095x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457869346644.jpg
874 KB, 1095x1600
>>70154213
This right here. Almost ANY entry-level job will require you to work with an illegal immigrant. We have illegal Koreans and Chinese here as well. Because Texas sees immigrants from all over, ESPECIALLY Mexico, it's not uncommon. It irritates me when Northerners who have spent their whole lives above the Dixie line attempt to comment on the state of immigration when the only thing they have to worry about are Jews.
>>
>>70155323
Just a delusional aspie

I cringe to imagine what he's like as a teacher. I wouldn't let my kids near him.
>>
File: drive.jpg (412 KB, 1036x772) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
412 KB, 1036x772
>>70155325
>>
>>70150547
I thought unless you were in Tokyo where they're used to tourists they hated foreigners, especially white people.
>>
File: 1428097365209.jpg (34 KB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1428097365209.jpg
34 KB, 300x290
>16
>auuhhh
my sides
>>
>>70150170
Feel so bad for the old guy, he seems so kind
>>
>>70150170
This is a stormfagg everybody
>>
>>70155472
But what all this talk about patreons?
I'd like to kick this guy's ass if I come across him too
>>
>>70150170
Whites have been so deluded by SJW regressive bullshit that they see racism and privilege in everything.

It's must be weird for that FAS-looking ugly shitfucker to experience a country that actually has nationalism and normal expectations for human interaction.
>>
>>70155785
Patreon is a service where you basically pay someone a month for content and you can set up tiers for more money, so basically it's like Kickstarter but you always get paid. He's probably just asking for handouts
>>
>>70154862
Oh jesus, good luck with that
>>
Last month, some anon posted different video of the American guy in OP video. He spoke at length about what it's like to be employed as an English teacher in Japan. He's very bitter and has self esteem issues because he believe that everyone in Japan is constantly looking down on him or using him as their pet foreigner, much in the same way that progressive whites in the USA use blacks and brown people as minority pets.
>>
>>70156154
What an utter faggot. I hope I'm stationed there soon and kick his ass on film (while wearing a mask)
>>
File: 420 blaze it kek.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it kek.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>>70155325
>tfw neither Northerner or Southerner
Feels Cowboy mane.
>>
>>70154862
Fucking oregon? Damn, I guess just try to stay away from the bigger city areas. The smaller towns are nice, also get used to not being allowed to pump your own gas.
>>
>>70156345
He moved to Thailand
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZjGEje6hHw

Even after living in Japan for 40+ years you can still hear his Finnish accent. Not as funny as "Rallienglanti" though.
>>
>>70156309

If you want cringe worthy gajins look no further than tokyo sam. He is like a walking american stereotype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXLmBGv9h8
>>
>>70151378

biggest mistake was only dropping 2
>>
>>70152729
how is that faggot? I have no problem with banter but that annoying ugly weaboo should fuck off.
>>
>>70156629
He's a tool, but at least he's not hypercritical. He seems to know his place.
>>
>>70150170
I was thinking... ¿What language /pol would like to learn? ( let see by amount of speaker and influence)
to me:
1.- English
2.- Spanish
3.- French
4.- Japanese
5.- German
6.- arab
>>
>>70156309
Yeah well, this is something to be expected and also often overblown. Also, it is absolutely retarded to move to a place that is essentially completely filled with natives and then complain about being the point of interest. Enough people are able to deal with this just find and don't actually care.
>>
>>70156629
At least he's not an aspie or someone that pretends they're Japanese as I've seen on most people who move to Japan and make videos
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.