[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does prolonged virginity warp the psychology of a male? How can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1444986754138.jpg (339 KB, 2252x2508) Image search: [Google]
1444986754138.jpg
339 KB, 2252x2508
Does prolonged virginity warp the psychology of a male? How can society reintegrate those men who have no sex, and thus, no investment in society?
>>
>>70149081
>Does prolonged virginity warp the psychology of a male?
Yes. For example: see the posters on this board
>>
>>70149081
>implying you need to have sex to be invested in society
Are brits really as stupid as there teeth are bad?

Seriously though, having children isnt the only way of being invested in a society/culture.
>>
I don't think it's virginity that does it, but prolonged social isolation, alienation, rejection, loneliness, etc.
>>
>>70149081
>legalize prostitution
>neets will be encouraged to work
>they'll get laid, get confidence
>>
>>70149081

Legalize bestiality brothels.
>>
>>70149534
>literally get all the sex you can pay for
>so long as you work
That's actually a pretty good idea.
>>
>>70149081
I'm a 20 year old kissless friendless virgin. I look like a normie but I have no interest in improving or even maintaining society, even though I know more about politics and economics than 95% of people judging by conversations I hear. I think my mental state has been going downhill for a long time and society doesn't care about people like me so fuck it.
>>
>>70149081
>How can society reintegrate those men who have no sex, and thus, no investment in society?

> implying men need to be integrated and invested

> system error, must upgrade to Man 2.0 to retain Woman 2.0 compatibility
>>
Make women stop sexually oppressing good men.
>>
>>70149081

The fact that people don't want to hear is that if you employed state whores to sex virgins then you wouldn't have anymore mass shootings. You can only be rejected and outcast for so long before you want to kill everyone. Name one mass shooter who slayed puss.
>>
>>70150409
And the saddest part is that once you start to slay a good amount you start to realize that most girls are worthless whores and you never really needed them to be happy. It's just your stupid biological imperative telling you that you're worthless if you don't slay.
>>
Why am i looking at a sexy pair of legs?
>>
>>70149921
You should strive to improve society for your own sake.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.