[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last thread died, get in here Bulgarifags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_map_of_Bulgaria.svg.png (84 KB, 2000x1315) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_Bulgaria.svg.png
84 KB, 2000x1315
Last thread died, get in here Bulgarifags
>>
File: 1431223615257.jpg (85 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1431223615257.jpg
85 KB, 720x960
>>70148577
no need of that many threads if you ask me, a thread every now and then is ok
>>
>>70149289
I want to Make Bulgaria Great Again
>>
>>70149542
Build a wall and make Greece and Turkey pay for it
>>
>>70149677
We have to brother, we need to keep removing kebab and build a wall. We also need a solution for the gypsy problem.
>>
>>70149882
easy stop welfare for them or reduce it and they will start leaving more and more for the west or for turkey. Make it illegal to have a a dual turkish and bulgarian citizenship and that will fuck a lot of them up
>>
>>70150181
We also need to bring production back to Bulgaria. We need to use our lands to export fruits and vegetables.
>>
>>70150600
If the people take power from the mafia everything will come together and Bulgaria will be Prussia on the Balkans again!
>>
>>70150935
As the old saying goes
Other countries have the mafia; in Bulgaria the mafia has the country.
>>
>>70148577

Is Bulgaria white?
>>
>>70152191
Yes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.