[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> EL RATO SURGING, TIED WITH TRUMP IN TWO MOST RECENT POL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
> EL RATO SURGING, TIED WITH TRUMP IN TWO MOST RECENT POLLS

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cruz-idUSKCN0X22L2

Why does /pol/ always get BTFO? Every single time. Trump was 20 points ahead a month ago and now they're level? You'll call me a > shrill all you want, but lets face it, shit's getting real and the tide is turning against the Telfon Don.
>>
Trump is finished. Screenshot this.
>>
..and then trump wins new york in a landslide which will give him a shitload of new delegates, more than all of el rato's gains in the past weeks.

winning small states means nothing, winning big states and getting the delegates is everything. next states will be rust belt states and new york, which are all solid trump/kasich territory.
>>
File: bait.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>70148291
>>70148581

>THIS TRIGGERS /POL/
Guaranteed replies, from guaranteed niggers.
Or your $hillbux back.
>>
>>70148291
Trump will win NY and hopefully California and basically be a sure winner after that.
>>
>>70148291
Trump has no chance either way, and I'm glad. Another year and this board can get rid of the Trumptard cancer.
>>
Ted Cruz is going to be the next President. It's called North American integration, the psychology of it all is sublime, where the American head of state can identify with people north of the northern border and south of the southern border, in his first term of office his sympathies are tested. But, then again...
>>
We are going to #cruzetovictory in a brokered convention. #cruzmissile will take Cali. True conservatives stand by their values.
>>
>>70149215
Dont you want thr current leftist cancer to end? Dont you want kids to grow up normally without their deranged parents urging them into hormone therapy for transitioning?
Dont you want men to not fear the workplace HR harassment? Dont you want bullshit hateful movements such as BLM to end?

Why would you not want trump to win? He isnt perfect but he wouldve at least restored order.
>>
File: gop primary.png (109 KB, 950x587) Image search: [Google]
gop primary.png
109 KB, 950x587
This will be the results of the primary. Based Ted will lead us to the promised land.
>>
>>70149215
Nigger
>>
damn...
guess i'm a cruzmissile
>>
>national poll
Does this include states that have already voted?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.