[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >go outside >there is no sharia police outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1401183003817.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1401183003817.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
>be me
>go outside
>there is no sharia police outside because there exists none
>not any bombs exploding
>go to get some kebab
>everyone is nice and friendly in there
>go home
>on the way home I meet some what looks like syrians from far away
>come closer
>syrian refugees speak broken swedish and gives me money (200kr) because we're letting them stay in Sweden
>eat my kebab (which wouldn't exist in Sweden if it were not for multiculturalism, thank you multiculturalism)
>get on /pol/
>see all this made up hate from neckbeards
>cry on the inside and feel the pain of syrian refugees

Do something nice for your local refugees! They're good people! The media just portraits them badly because the media is racist 95% of the time.
>>
SWEDEN YES!
>>
testing sage
>>
>>70147330
How to support refugees
>Stop funding terrorists in the Middle East
>Stop funding Israel
>Stop antagonizing Russia, Iran, and political movements in the Middle East
>Stop allowing refugees into your countries and start focusing on rebuilding the infrastructure your countries destroyed in the Middle East
>Stop brain drain from the Middle East into the West
>Allow the Middle East to progress instead of funding movements to oppose that progress everytime it threatens your economic hegemony over a resource
>Become a more independent nation that doesn't absolutely rely upon a globalist economy
>>
>>70147330

Was almost expecting an strayan flag...
>>
>>70147684
this
>>
>>70147330
You need more info. You can't just rely on your local area.

friatider.se
avpixlat.info
motgift.nu
>>
>>70147330
You poor gullible idiot.
>>
>>70147330
Do you think if those foreign races were just like you their countries would be the shit holes that they are?
>>
File: swedish cucks.jpg (59 KB, 799x489) Image search: [Google]
swedish cucks.jpg
59 KB, 799x489
>>70147330
Sweden yes!
>>
>>70147330
>>syrian refugees speak broken swedish and gives me money (200kr) because we're letting them stay in Sweden

This part was way too obvious. The rest could be written of as a real leftists delusions but you just had to push it.
Gör om gör rätt.
>>
>>70147684

This. Same should be applied to africa.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.