[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why americans love so much Angela Merkel? She has destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_25019-amerk1584140967.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25019-amerk1584140967.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
Why americans love so much Angela Merkel?
She has destroyed the southern europe. Greece and Italy are the slaves of the austerity politics promoted by Angela, and she, and some northern EU nations, have ruined the economy of the southern nations of the Europe.
So, why do you love Angela?
D... d-do you really hate so much Italy and/or Greece?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=daxHBre2a5A
>>
>>70146968
There's a good chance we'll be electing our very own Angela Merkel soon.
>>
She has a vagina though, girl power!
>>
>>70147132
That's pretty accurate, illegals will keep pouring into US if it benefits corporates even 0,1%
>>
>>70146968
Every time Germany has power they destroy Europe. They weren't supposed to have this much power again. An independent sovereign German nation has no right to exist at the present time. They are simply far too dangerous.
>>
>>70146968
Liberals get to hear that people are being helped and don't hear about anything bad that might/already has come out of it
>>
>>70147132
IMO, Hillary is worse than Merkel.
>>
>>70146968
>Greece and Italy are the slaves

Nah, slaves actually work
>>
EU needs to be dismantled or at least have a radical power reduction. Euro needs to die. The different regions are just to different. German policies just don't work well in Italy or Spain.

When will there be Itaexit?
>>
>>70148165

That's nice, I'll give you that.
>>
>>70146968
>Why americans love so much Angela Merkel?
We don't, or at least I don't.
>>
>>70147686
Turning 16 soon?
>>
File: 1410339322970.jpg (9 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
1410339322970.jpg
9 KB, 196x257
>>70148165
noice!
>>
>>70146968
So where is the one about Thatcher
> Oh right feminism is a honey-pot for Communism and not about women.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.