[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western parenting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>Linzer Juniormarathon
>A marathon for 3-4 year olds in Austria ended in tears and suffer for the little kids that participated
>The kids didn't run on their own
>Because the parents wanted the kids to win they dragged the kids with their hands, some of them even dragged them in the air with one hand
>Big scandal emerged, allegedly this happened all the time in this marathon

Pretty funny, what the hell is wrong with parents these days?
I remember the uprising of, what they call in germany, "Helicopter-parents", parents that drive their kids to school every morning in their SUV's, parents that make sure that their 5 year olds already can speak chinese, and can atleast play 2 instruments, etc.

What brings parents to behave so cringy?

>pic related : its from the marathon
>>
>>70145937
forgot source http://www.spiegel.de/schulspiegel/juniormarathon-linz-eltern-zerren-heulende-kinder-ins-ziel-a-1085604.html
>>
>>70146139
Another example
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/27/us/pez-candy-easter-egg-hunt/
>Easter Egg hunt, organised by PEZ
>Kids are supposed to search for the eggs, with candy and stuff
>When the game begins, not the kids but the parents, rush to the field and search for all the eggs
>The event was cancelled
>>
>>70145937
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
>>
>>70146742
they will not grow up to be strong personalities, believe me that
this isn't a "based" education, this isn't little Mozart / Ludwig Van in the making, this is just parents that read too many lifestyle-magasins and thinking they have to copy the shit they read
>>
>>70145937
>>Because the parents wanted the kids to win they dragged the kids with their hands, some of them even dragged them in the air with one hand
kek
>>
File: 247356421.jpg (63 KB, 490x372) Image search: [Google]
247356421.jpg
63 KB, 490x372
1/2 bumper
>>
>>70146963
This.
>>
>>70145937
Thats a "tiger mom" youre describing, most based and respected anon.

"Helicopter" parents are those who never let kids out of their sight, check their phones and need to know what theyre doing all the time by
>wait for it
"hovering" over them.

>themoreyouknow.mp3
>>
>>70148552
Thank you, I feel for these kids, I remember one time my mom showing up at the playground and I found it so embarrasing i got a red face in front of everyone
now imagine having this the whole time
>>
>Winning some shitty marathon for kids is more important than your kid's well being.

Yet they let them yell all day in stores. Being cucked by kids... Fucking hell.
>>
>>70145937
Jesus, no wonder these krauts barely have kids anymore. They suck at parenting.
>>
>>70148857
they just don't know what "being normal" is anymore, everyone has to be either top-top guy or top-mentally ill dumbcunt

But anon, also consider that this is in america too >>70146316
>>
>>70145937
Just fucking amazing.

In Hong Kong they call moms like the one in the pic 'dragon ladies'. Their kids have to be the best at everything no matter what.

The thing is here, family is strong enough that the grandparents would put the smack down on moms and dads that tried to do this with a quickness.

Tons of extreme parents here in Hong Kong, but those parents still have extreme grandparents to stop them from doing this crazy shit.

Sad story, but not surprising. It is what it is.

Poor little fuckers, lol.
>>
File: 1431649895676.png (132 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
1431649895676.png
132 KB, 460x459
last bumpo
>>
bump
>>
>>70145937
>that's right goy, don't succeed. Don't show any ambition or success.
>>
>>70145937
looks like the actual 90's kids (people who actually grew up to experience the 90's as teens) became parents

wonder how millenials will be once those get kids... jesus fucking christ
>>
>>70152801
why are you bumping my thread? wtf
heres some nice music for this thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkFWL1rhx6k
>>
dislocated shoulder olympics

the best use the dwarf toss technique at the finish line
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.