[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bettering my country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Britbong here. I want to start bettering my country one small step at a time. Tomorrow I am planning on getting up early to clean broken glass and litter off the streets. Then on the 28th I am joining a UKIP meeting to discuss the EU referendum. Am I heading in the right direction or am I secretly being cucked?
>>
You're wasting your time and will probably be put on a watchlist.
>>
>>70146044
Everyone in the UK is on at least four watchlists already.
>>
>>70146044
ignore the yank fellow brit, you are doing the right thing. Going on neo-nazi marches is counter-productive and will not bring people to a common goal, only divide them. Help by talking to the community, get involved in the political process by behaving well and being reasonable, not marching with thugs and beating up communists. You are on the right track mate, winning the hearts of the people is necessary to bring the change we desire.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why[1].jpg (73 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why[1].jpg
73 KB, 600x1040
>>70145913
>Am I heading in the right direction
Sure, if that direction is the same direction Sisyphus went. In that case, keep pushing: you'll be pushing for a loooooong time.

I appreciate your optimism but it's too late for Britain (the rest of Europe too but we're talking about Britain here). UKIP fights only one symptom of the disease: the influx of new immigrants. The disease itself is the moral bankrupcy of British society. How do we solve this? Well, [spoiler]other than getting rid of superfluous elements like the queen and the nobility[/spoiler] you could start off by undoing all the damage feminism did: only men are allowed to hold political rights, the ability of women to hold public offices is limited, by default the breadwinner (9/10 times men) gets custody, alimony is abolished, the welfare state severely reigned in, Christianity re-established as a building block of society, divorce no longer is profitable, feminists are told to shut the fuck up, political parties are disbanded and replaced by regional representatives (Britain already has a FPTP system, just get rid of the parties and you're good though you might want a president with an independent democratic mandate. Either that or go full enlightened despotism) etc. But this will literally never happen. You know why? Female suffrage. Female suffrage was Pandora's box (ever wonder why the Greeks made Pandora a woman? Or why Eve is a woman in Genesis?). Society is fuckec and we can't go back, because going back would require democratic means which in turn requires women to vote against their own interests.

Take my advice: kick back and watch society collapse. Don't be a fucking white knight, just kick back and enjoy the show. If you are still alive by the time society collapses, women will crawl back to men and beg them for their protection, their rationality and their force. And men will give it to them once more, on the condition that they are compensated for this with certain privileges.

cont.
>>
>>70146658
You cannot fight the system. Everything that has a beginning has an end, in a closed system entropy will always grow etc. etc. Just take heart in the fact that what is destroyed can also be rebuilt. Just keep in mind that when the rebuilding happens, Britain might be a bit browner and a bit more Islamic. But that's Britain's only hope of survival. Britain sealed its fate when it gave women the vote, and the best you can do is delay the inevitable like a prisoner who delays his execution by one day and considers it reason for celebration.
>>
>>70145913

No, you're doing the right thing.

It will feel like draining the Atlantic with a teaspoon, but you have to start somewhere.
>>
>>70145913
go to the UKIP rallies, get a UKIP flag on your window and keep informing people about UKIP so they don't get the wrong impression and make then they will make the right decisions
>>
File: 1357493101595.png (4 KB, 161x149) Image search: [Google]
1357493101595.png
4 KB, 161x149
>>70146852

you think you are deep but you are actually just a retard, and factually wrong too
>>
>>70147784
Elaborate, monkey.
>>
>>70145913
Just convert to Islam, best way to better your country. You can hire people to clean the streets, give people work to do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.