[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald Trump says he would force Mexico to pay for a bor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: trump wall.png (674 KB, 992x736) Image search: [Google]
trump wall.png
674 KB, 992x736
>Donald Trump says he would force Mexico to pay for a border wall as president by threatening to cut off the flow of billions of dollars in payments that immigrants send home to the country, an idea that could decimate the Mexican economy and set up an unprecedented showdown between the United States and a key regional ally.
>The proposal would jeopardize a stream of cash that many economists say is vital for Mexico’s struggling economy.

Holy fuck. Do they not even realize that they're admitting that even Mexicans in Mexico itself are leeching degenerates?

>stopping the flow of foreign currency into your country would be detrimental to your economy

Holy fuck, Mexico. What the shit are you faggots doing?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-would-seek-to-block-money-transfers-to-force-mexico-to-fund-border-wall/2016/04/05/c0196314-fa7c-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html
>>
>>70145099
What are people saying on that page?
>>
WWIII begins as a conflict between Mexico and USA, that'll be a good show.
>>
>>70145099
and people say greece is a fucking leech
fuck that mexico shitters
>>
>>70145099
why do trump's policy's matter when he's not going to be the president
>>
>>70145705
Here's one:

>"So much for Republican "Family Values"

Here are people probably working 2 or 3 jobs in the US for minimum wage, and even at that, scrimp and save, to send help to their families in Mexico with even less.

If those poor Mexicans in Mexico didn't get that support, there probably would be more economic migrants trying to get into the US illegally.

Trump the Grinch!"
>>
>>70145979
Damage control
>>
>>70145840
>Mexico
>WWIII

No. "Worst" case scenario would be a civil war in Mexico.
>>
>>70145099
Mexico doesn't care about the money cut off

They care about the fact they can't use the US as an outlet to ensure that there is no revolution that overthrows the corrupt billionaire class and the cartels in Mexico if there is a wall.
>>70145840
Yeah ok buddy
>>
File: 1291764729502.png (228 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
1291764729502.png
228 KB, 1024x577
>>70145099
I hope you start to realize that liberals are racist as fuck and treat those they wish to protect as literal subhumans who don't know any better
>>
>>70145099
he wouldn't just block those transfers
he'd steal them direct to the us treasury
which would then be used to directly fund the wall
and this isn't news
he said this months ago
>>
>>70145840
lolno

Mexico is our bitch. they need us, we don't need them
>>
>>70146099
wew I thought that was going to come out better, let me retry

>"So much for Republican "Family Values" Here are people probably working 2 or 3 jobs in the US for minimum wage, and even at that, scrimp and save, to send help to their families in Mexico with even less. If those poor Mexicans in Mexico didn't get that support, there probably would be more economic migrants trying to get into the US illegally. Trump the Grinch!"

Here are some more:

>"Notice how he never talks about the myriad of other illegals in this country and only talks about the Mexican immigrants? The Mexicans aren't the only ones bringing crime to this country. What about the Russian mob, or the Irish, or the Eastern Europeans what is he going to do about them, or is he going to let them all off in order to not offend his sugarbaby wife's relatives?"

>"In any large group of people, there will be some who are not good. Dylan Roof does not represent all white people. Thank God. Similarly, this illegal immigrant does not represent all Mexican illegal immigrants. Not even close. Sad that I have to explain that to you. Have you no ability to think for yourself? Trump has dumbed down the immigration debate even more than Fox and Breitbart had already dumbed it down. Irish immigrants have already had their turn at being reviled by the American public. People like you called them dirty, criminal etc. Try learning American history from a variety of creditable sources instead of from those who want nothing more than money and power."
>>
File: 1405534288313.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405534288313.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>70146309
>Paco's blood and sweat funding the very thing he hates
>>
>>70145840
The California and/or Texas National Guard could handle Mexico on its own.
>>
File: 1390530586239.png (201 KB, 233x321) Image search: [Google]
1390530586239.png
201 KB, 233x321
>>70145099
I wish we could do the same thing over here
>>
Carlos slim lost a bet to trump for 10 billion dollars because trump predicted that Brazil would get wrekt in the WC.
>>
Dick waving shit disturber over literal nothing. Start building a cloning machine there you zionist fuck
>>
>>70146122

Texan here.

I was discussing this with my burrito girlfriend this week. For some reason she has hardcore fantasies of Texas seceding and then going to war with Mexico. I do too, I just don't understand how she formed those same ideas. She's full blown about it too, she'll stay stuff like, "Oh my god, what if it worked out that we had to defend the Alamo?" and "we should just take Mexico and send them all to Brazil so Texas has more land, Texas' succession and annexation of Mexico could be the answer to the whole Mexico thing."

Is it just self-hate or something more?
>>
>>70146603
wat
>>
>>70146099
You ever consider that if they didn't have our red, white, and blue teet in their mouth they might be motivated to fix their shithole country?
>>
>>70146385
>Notice how he never talks about the myriad of other illegals in this country
Why doesn't he?
>>
>>70145099
>key regional ally

What's all this now? We're THEIR key regional ally. Mexico doesn't mean shit to us.
>>
>>70145099

Mexico stumped themselves (again)
>>
>>70146099
unemployment is at an all time high
illegal immigrants are working 2 or 3 jobs
and money is being wasted on welfare

First, block border, and deport all illegal immigrants
opening up needed jobs
second, cut welfare to bare minimums,
forcing lazy shits to actually get off their ass
and fill the jobs that the illegals left
third, raise duties and import taxes, and raise taxes on exported money transaction, while lowering taxes on exported goods
to force foreign companies to build factories in the country, and to spend more of their profits nationally.
opening up even more jobs
>>
>>70146736
That is actually pretty good. The US government could even support Texas behind the scenes. It would be good for everyone.
>>
File: 1457370213230.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457370213230.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>70145099
>key regional ally
>>
>>70146923
Ally is a funny way to spell parasite...
>>
>>70146918
Probably because there aren't 11,000,000 illegal Russian or Irish immigrants in the US.
>>
Good, fuck those leeching cunts.
>>
>>70147221
No it's because he's a racist who hates Mexicans
>>
>>70147221
though very soon europe will see those numbers in illegal muslims
it will be civil war in the european union.
>>
>>70147327
Oh yes, that's right. Haha how could i of forgotten that? (^:
>>
>>70147050
>second, cut welfare to bare minimums,
>forcing lazy shits to actually get off their ass
This. I swear Liberals think giving a man a fish is better than teaching him to fish. Adversity breeds success after all, so it does no good to completely eliminate all adversity from the equation.
>>
>>70146309
>steal them
It isn't theft, he's simply reclaiming illegally claimed assets.
>>
>could decimate the Mexican economy

GOOD
>>
>>70146758
Wat
>>
>>70146099
I guess Mexico better build a fucking wall then
>>
>>70146736
Might be that she's very Americanized, being that she doesn't come very directly from an immigrant family. I'm Hispanic but it was my great grandparents that came here to the US legally and my grandparents were born here along with my parents being raised on American culture and as a result I have no feelings at all for Mexico or its people. Most of Hispanics that hate trump and want open borders for Mexico mostly like came straight from immigrant parents and raised on Mexican/Hispanic culture to an extent.
>>
>>70148830
*most likely came from immigrant parents
>>
>>70146099
>muh minimum wage

As a wage slave because I prefer the comfy life.

The whole point is that 3-5 fucks work each earning 20k a year. Totalling to 60k~100k on average. Equally split between the family member and they all contribute.

The issue is that people in the minimum wage status want items they can't afford.
>>
>high wage jobs disappearing
>remaining high wage jobs increasingly taken by smart Chinese and Indian immigrants
>remit half their fucking income overseas instead of spending it locally
>pull over half their fucking extended family to sit unemployed on benefits

...where's the REAL economy again?
>>
File: NACOS.jpg (6 KB, 158x209) Image search: [Google]
NACOS.jpg
6 KB, 158x209
>>70146736
not self hate, shes just your typical average pocho tex mex chicano citizen, she wasnt raised here, the only knowledge she has about mexico is whenever she likes a relatives photo on facebook.

Texas anexing mexico and sending all Mexicans to Brazil.. lel, i bet shes also brown skinned and thinks she's Paris Hilton.
>>
>pay 10bil to build wall and continue to leech or
>dont pay and never leech again
>>
>>70146736
She's just a redpilled burrito. (not to be confused with a red beaned burrito)
>>
>>70147437
Please don't feed the reddit trolls.
>>
>>70145099
>regional ally

In what way are we "allies" with Mexico?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.