[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sikhs (not-so) Bro-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: brotier.jpg (204 KB, 1054x1028) Image search: [Google]
brotier.jpg
204 KB, 1054x1028
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/04/us/sikh-army-captain-simratpal-singh-beard-turban/

Oh man... You guys have been backing the wrong horse all this time.

Profile of Sikhs (Poo-In-Loos)

>SUPER religious and most still wear their stupid fucking turbans
Most Sikhs still believe in their shitty religion. Unlike the Chinese, Japanese, Korean and even African population, Sikhs stick to THEIR religion and never adopt Christianity, or at least to the same level.

>live in HUGE fucking families and a single household often have like 3 fucking generations crammed into it
This is probably because they want to avoid paying property taxes, but Sikhs just always have massive families and never fucking move out of their parents' place. This is not a joke, I know half a city block that belongs to a single Sikh Clan. They all pretty much OWN A FUCKING STREET.

>CARRY WEAPONS!
For fuck sake, why the Supreme Court of Canada allows ONLY Sikhs to carry blades is fucking beyond me. This is antithetical to progress. Carrying weapons is retarded and in Canada, if you have a weapon, people look at you weird. Sikhs are the only ones where people are like, "Oh, you're carrying a knife from the Dark Ages? That's so interesting! Tell me more about your religion, Pajeet!"

In short, white people have done this shit to themselves. Sikhs are destroying United States and Canada, while Muslims are destroying Europe.
>>
>>70144736
>Sikhs stick to THEIR religion and never adopt Christianity
why should they?
>Carrying weapons is retarded
how so? maybe in Canada, sure. but not in the US. plus isn't being armed part of their religion because of aggressive Muslims in India?
>>
Sikh here.

I fucking hate my life because of it, i don't believe in this shitty reigion my parents raised me in but due to family ressures from a hge extended family I have to grow a massive beard and wear a turban. the religion is literal dogshit anyway.
>>
>>70144736
Every Sikh I've met or worked with has been nice but I don't judge them beyond that.

OP do you live in Brampton? I know an entire street that is owned by a single family in that city
>>
File: Untitled.png (140 KB, 278x376) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
140 KB, 278x376
Also sikhs believe that sikhism can make you perform miraces.

Pic reated.

There is a story of a sikh man who gathered an army to fight the invading afghans in amritsar. sikh peope actually believe that during the battle his head was cut off and he didnt die, instead he picked his head up off the ground with one hand and kept swinging his sword and fighting with the other.
>>
>>70144736
>Oh man... You guys have been backing the wrong horse all this time.
>you
fuck off leaf, back to neddit
>>
>>70144736
You seem to be saying:
- Sikhs believe in their (mostly non-violent) religion
- Sikhs have family values and stick together
- Sikhs believe in protecting themselves

These are all /pol/ values too. If you just hate these people because they are brown, just say that. But your reasoning is dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 116105.jpg (65 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
116105.jpg
65 KB, 800x533
When you go to a sikh temple you have to bow to the sikh holy book.

Sikhs beeive this book is actually alive... it someweird cult like shit.

They carry it on their heads when they transort it and the bow to it

A FUCKING BOOK
>>
>>70146938
That's pretty badass.
Do they have angels that are flaming wheels of spinning brass ringed with eyes and destroy faggots by the cityload?
>>
Its a massive fucking problem for me, becuase in most sikh communities there are families which dont take the religion seriously,and those that do.

Because my family take the religion seriously I have to grow a full beard, and can only marry a girl who doesnt cut her hair.

Because of my family I have to look like bin laden and marry a girl with hairy pits and legs.
>>
>>70147316

No, Homosexuality isn't adressed in sikhism as far as I am aware, but I think a family life is was promoted by some of the Gurus

In sikhism there were like 10 gurus, the first guru founded the faith and before he died he made the second guru the leader of the faith and so on until there was a 10th guru.

The 10th guru made the holy book the 11th guru.
>>
@angry UK sikh

your grievances with your religion seem to be more to do with your family forcing it on you than anything inherently wrong with sikhism. Any religion sounds stupid if you present it like you do
>>
File: 546.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
546.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>It's a 'OP tries to shittalk sikhs but only makes them look even better and ends up looking like a butthurt faggot' episode
>>
>tfw live in stockton CA
>we have the nation's oldest Sikh temple
>in a week they're going to have a huge parade near my house
>tfw can't leave because of all the cars
>>
>>70147718
>instead he picked his head up off the ground with one hand and kept swinging his sword and fighting with the other.
>The 10th guru made the holy book the 11th guru.
kek
sikhism is awesome
>>
File: what is this.png (58 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
what is this.png
58 KB, 460x460
>>70147984

but sikhism is the root of the shit that makes me mad.

If my family were devout christians i'd be fine,i could actually live life the way I wanted.If my familywere devout hindu i coud live my life fine, i just wouldnt be abe to eat beef, which isnt a big deal...

Instead i have to grow a fucking ugly ass beard and have my options of marriage so severely restricted by criteria I dont agree with.

The actual holy book itself is boring as fuck, its not like the bible, its literally just poems which assert the glories of god, 1400 or so pages of just fucking poems.
>>
>>70148352

Its a cool story but its blatently not true.
>>
>>70148096
Fuck off you don't have to live with vast numbers of them vaclav (or maybe you're mohinder). They're insular, abuse the health system, and refuse to integrate to Canada.
>>
>>70148644
>refuse to integrate to Canada
given the state your country is currently in, can you blame them?
>>
>>70148386
I have a big beard (by choice) and I love it. I doubt you hate the beard as much as being forced to keep it

I'm not a sikh but most of the ones I've met have been nice guys and they seem to assimilate pretty well. I really don't think it's sikh culture as much as just your family in particular being pretty fucked

In any case, why don't you move out?
>>
File: le 72nd virgin.jpg (29 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
le 72nd virgin.jpg
29 KB, 395x395
>>70144736
>butthurt koranimal detected
>>
>>70148386
>Not wanting a beard.
Low T? Or are you in a line of work that requires use of an SCBA?
>>
File: notbrotier.jpg (112 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
notbrotier.jpg
112 KB, 709x480
>>70148920
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.