[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so, why are delusional Trump faggots saying the retard has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: primary.png (19 KB, 564x429) Image search: [Google]
primary.png
19 KB, 564x429
Okay so, why are delusional Trump faggots saying the retard has 779 delegates again? Their getting worse than Berniecucks at this ponit.
>>
>>70144059

This post made me a #CruzMissile
>>
>>70144103
Ben Shapiro why you hate Donald?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 496x599
>>70144059
>>
>>70144059
538 says 758

why can't Jewgle ever agree with other sources for delegates?
>>
File: dEe0GfS.png (114 KB, 1572x771) Image search: [Google]
dEe0GfS.png
114 KB, 1572x771
>>70144059
>>
Because Trump has been having delegates stolen from him.
In every state, days after the primary (less people paying attention) the Cruz camp works diligently to find district loopholes and invents new branches of mathematics to formulate ways to inch Cruz's delegate count up.

This includes but is not limited to, having the delegates of dropped candidates given to Cruz (look at Louisiana, Trump won but Cruz got all of Rubio's delegates and came out with more than Trump).

They're trying to cheat trump out of the nom inch by inch and hoping no one notices.
>>
>>70145276
Alright, shouldn't that be more reason to show the real delegate count so that people can be aware of what's happening?
>>
>>70145276
this, they're fudging the numbers so they have plausible deniability when they steal the nomination from trump
>>
>>70145793
at one point, Trump really did have 779 delegates.

779 is the 'real' number, if you don't count the manipulations that took place post-poll
>>
>>70145793

>google
>being helpful
>>
>>70144916
MS paint or just shit at Photoshop?
>>
>>70145007
There is no reason to think he'll maintain his current support level when he has lost 5 of the last 6 primaries.
>>
>>70146518
Do you really think the RNC is going to go with the 'real' number?
>>
>>70146683
he lost 3 of the last 6 primaries you fucking shill
>>
>>70146777
Checked

The "real" number will be the number who vote for him in the first round.
>>
File: al-Sahaf -reading-news.jpg (28 KB, 450x332) Image search: [Google]
al-Sahaf -reading-news.jpg
28 KB, 450x332
Everything is all right guys, I swear.
>>
>>70144938

Because Google doesn't count a delegate until they are pledged. A lot of places like 538, NYT, CNN, etc will count it if there is a likelihood of that delegate pledging.

Its the same reason one TV channel will call a state and another TV station will wait 10 more minutes. Most of the time it works out, but when it doesnt you look very stupid
>>
I'm a #cruzmissile now
But will vote for bernie if it comes down to that
>>
>>70146683
He won all but one state on the 15th

come on son
>>
File: man.png (168 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
man.png
168 KB, 500x427
>>70144059
Trump has a sizable lead, why doesn't he just give up already?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.