[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asinine. Asinine is the word you're looking for.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
>>
>>70143837
That's fucking retarded
>>
>>70143837
that's retarded
>>
>>70143837
>Is it describing a retarded person
>yes
>find a different word

what the fuck. retarded af senpai
>>
Reminder to ignore bait threads, just wait for them to be deleted.

for a better /pol/
>>
Retarded means slow
Retarded is an apt way to describe people who are slow of mind
But Marxists don't believe words should have meaning
>>
File: 1459726723221.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459726723221.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
WHEN IT'S FUNNY
>>
>>70143837
>Removing a word from the dictionary
>Because it hurts feelings
>>
>>70143837
R E T A R D E D
E
T
A S I N I NE
R
D
E
D
>>
>>70144208
And telling someone to stop thinking like a retard, as well as telling someone to stop dealing with money like a Jew, is didactic
>>
I would never call someone with an actual mental disability a retard. It's very apt for SJWs though, because they have the capacity for critical thought but allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the media.
>>
cccccccombo breaker
>>
>>70143837
>Implying that retarded people aren't LITERALLY inferior to normal people

It's an insult because being retarded is a BAD thing, holy fucking shit why are they defending retardation so hard? Is the retard lobby a powerful force in Congress?
>>
Yah i gdt a bit upset when people say retarded. Personally i have a retardation and it hurts when i hear people say it, even when half the time they arent talking about me.
>>
Not a single thing wrong with calling a retarded person retarded. It means their intellectual growth was "RETARDED," it's not insulting. It's in the fucking dictionary.

We've gotta get off this PC ride before things get full Orwellian.
>>
>>70143837
>Is the person developmentally disabled?
But they are literally retarded.
>>
File: Pay-tree-are-knee.jpg (808 KB, 1928x1420) Image search: [Google]
Pay-tree-are-knee.jpg
808 KB, 1928x1420
>Replace the word retarded with asinine
>Call retarded people asinine
>Call literal retards asinine
>Liberals realize that their new cuck word is an insult
>Argue that we should replace asinine with retarded
>Nothing changes
>>
>>70143837
>When is it okay to use the word stupid?
>Does the person have a low IQ?
>Find a different word

>When is it okay to use the word insane?
>Does the person have a psychiatric disorder?
>Find a different word
>>
>>70144593

Check out Peru - bucking for a leaf
>>
>>70143837
Retarded is a legitimate word and was never derogatory, but medical. Even doctors use it.
>>
RETARD

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HUEHUEHUE
>>
>>70144475

>you can't even describe a phenomenon occurring in the physical world because it's negative

the west is so fucked, i need to get my ass to south america or asia
>>
>>70143837
>if we outlaw bad words, there won't be bad things
>t. progressivists
>>
>>70143837
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>70143837
I saw a retard wearing a "get rid of the r-word" shirt in an airport 2 weeks ago and I couldn't stop laughing. it was like a fucking label
>>
>>70143837
autistic is a different word.
>>
>Retard
>people who are slow or limited in mental development

ARE YOU A PERSON OF LIMITED MENTAL CAPACITY AND DEVELOPMENT?
>>
>>70143837
>find another word to call someone with mental retardation a retard
>>
>>70145213
Differently abled
>>
>>70144663
Kek
>>
Hey there is a PC way to use the word "retarded". It can mean to slow or stop something, like fire retardant.

"The flowing water was retarded by the temporary levee."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q
>>
File: 1457688402602.gif (199 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
1457688402602.gif
199 KB, 336x468
Write a report; State that a drogue shoot retarded the fall of a sub component. Get sent to sensitivity training for saying the part was retarded.

Stick to my guns. Keep insisting that it's correct to say the part was retarded.

Get classified as autistic by HR; Now I can say that anything that slows down was retarded and no one can do a thing about it.
>>
File: potato[1].jpg (547 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
potato[1].jpg
547 KB, 333x500
>insult so effective it causes butthurt spazes to write up a flowchart
THIS ISN'T HOW YOU STOP SOMEONE FROM USING AN INSULT, RETARDS.

YOU DON'T STOP AN INSULT BY DISPLAYING HOW MUCH YOU'RE INSULTED BY IT AND HOW IT HURTS YOUR FEELINGS.

RETARDED ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.
>>
>>70143837
And I would have called the creator of that diagram a retard.
>>
>>70143837
Censorship retards progress
>>
1 9 8 4
>>
File: potato girl.jpg (54 KB, 400x375) Image search: [Google]
potato girl.jpg
54 KB, 400x375
>>70143837
shut up retard
>>
>>70146414

no, that language can be triggering to those with mentally challenged family members or other people with non-conformist aptitude

people should LITERALLY be thrown in jail for using DISGUSTING language like that, you fucking SHITLORD
>>
>>70143837
The timing on my engine was slightly retarded.
Was explaining it to colleague and another piped up, saying it wasn't okay to use that word at work.
Kek
I sent her like a million emails with links to engine manuals and timing adjustment guides.
Feelsgoodman.
>>
Yet people have no problem with using the word lame, same fucking thing
>>
>>70147162

holy fuck this inception level meta-meme

my head hurts i need to lie down
>>
What a retard
>>
>>70144260
LMAO
>>
so what do i call the retarder at the bakery i work at? we have a retarder to retard, or 'make tardy' the development of yeast action in the dough. do we need a new word for it now? i don't want to offend anyone.
>>
>>70148076
According to the guidelines you're to begin calling it a "whiter" since whites do nothing but hold others back
>>
File: 1458511895694.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1458511895694.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>70143837
What about implications of being retarded?
>>
>>70144260
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>70148468
Does that mean we need to start calling murderers, thieves, and rapists "blackers" since blacks do nothing but kill, steal, and rape?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>70148879
Heh.
>>
People who bitch about this are literally retarding the English language. Most insults we have today came from former medical diagnoses. Retarded is one of them, meaning "slowed" or "hindered." By complaining about it, they're slowing/hindering the English language itself.
>>
Retarded literally means slow or slowed down, because retarded people are slow. It's like it almost makes fucking sense.
There is a term in music usually called ritard or ritardando which means, surprise surprise, slow down. I wonder if they'll try and ban it from musical literature too because it sounds and looks almost the same.
>>
Also it's funny and sad that people have to get offended for other people. Call most retards retarded and they'll have no idea what you're saying unless they were taught not to like that specific combination of sounds coming from someones mouth. But most normal people think it's mean and degrading, when again most retards couldn't give a flying fuck less.
>>
>>70143837
or absurd. or retarded
>>
this thread has retarded my life.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.