[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the colored get assblasted by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: white with dreads.jpg (156 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
white with dreads.jpg
156 KB, 500x375
Why do the colored get assblasted by this?
>>
>>70143380
They don't. They just saw an opportunity to weird power over someone else and went for it.

Despite Goldberg not being as cucked as they thought, they still got validation from the cuck crowd that was watching.
>>
>>70143380
It's their "culture" just like cooking kale down and frying chicken are too now I guess. So they say.

But what pisses them off, I think, is that most blacks have such fragile hair that it easily breaks off and they aren't even capable of growing real long hair, dreds or otherwise, so they instead get the hair of dead people from India or horse hair or plastic hair and glue it on.

On the other hand most every non-black could grow dreds if they wanted but only gay ass hippies do that.
>>
>>70143380
You are probably "colored" after you painted your house. What you mean is called "black".
>>
>>70143380
They want to retain their sense of identity.
But only a few feel so strongly about this.
>>
>>70144195

get a load of this guy
>>
>>70143380
Because whitey can even do dreads better than niggers?
>>
>>70144703
>They want to retain their sense of identity.
WUZ THEY GREEKS?
>>
They've got nothing legitimate to worry about.
>>
>>70146452
οὒν ἐσμέν, ὦ φίλοι
>>
>>70143380
For the same reason they get so ass-blasted by successful white rap artists.

White people do everything better.
>>
>>70143380

Tarantula legs.
>>
They don't. Zionist bullshit by zionist agents provocateurs
>>
>>70146912
This is the first thing I thought. It's actually kind of uncomfortable to look at.
>>
Because they think they invented it and have no problem making shit there's with no understanding the very clothes and language is all white culture black American have no culture
>>
I get ass blasted over this because dreads are disgusting.
>>
>>70143380

Because they have nothing to covet except their dirty hair "style"
>>
>>70143380
They're wondering why someone would intentionally make their hair look like ugly nigger hair.
>>
>>70143380
Black privilege

Be man.
See woman wearing suit & tie.
Tell her she can't wear those clothes because she isn't a man.
Be called out for sexist.

Be black.
Tell white person they can't wear black things because they aren't black.
Become college professor in African American studies.
>>
File: 1455434050192.jpg (569 KB, 2000x1900) Image search: [Google]
1455434050192.jpg
569 KB, 2000x1900
>being a nasty dirty cunt that doesn't bathe is nigger culture
>>
>>70143380
Because blacks don't have any culture.
Black Culture is crouching in a mud hut with sticks and rocks jammed through your skin as ornaments. Black food is eating dirt cakes and yams.
Blacks have nothing.
American Black culture is part of wider American culture, so it is not theirs alone.
Their obvious lack of cultural achievement makes them self conscious when compared to literally any other group. This feeling of inadequacy makes them extremely protective of what they perceive to be their culture.
Its all grasping. And its very pathetic.
>>
File: SG_Tarantula_full_frontal.jpg (695 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
SG_Tarantula_full_frontal.jpg
695 KB, 1000x667
>>70143380
>>
File: white-woman-black-man-kissing.jpg (79 KB, 337x506) Image search: [Google]
white-woman-black-man-kissing.jpg
79 KB, 337x506
>>70143380
Why do the whitey get assblasted by this ?
>>
>>70147308
Whoa chill bro, we gotta fight the banks and the racist po-leece.
#OccupyWallSt
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>70148773
That picture is a shoop, I can tell from the pixels and from having seen a few shoops in my time.
>>
>>70143380
They're stupid and deceived

Show them the truth on how the banks took over the world. Show them how almost every single leader in this world is a mason/satanist/luciferian worshipper. Show them how UK and US have tons of high level pedophiles running things.

Just show them something bigger than they are that are actual problems other than this ill contrived prospect that's being forced unto them.
>>
File: 1432422505071.jpg (62 KB, 793x960) Image search: [Google]
1432422505071.jpg
62 KB, 793x960
They're just mad because they're niggers.
>>
>>70143785
they stole fried chicken from the scottish, senpai
>>
>>70147308
i am with you on this one senpai
>>
>>70149635
the funny thing about this image is that the people are obviously white and trying to make fun out of dindus by exaggerating their bodies. I find it hard to believe they were not arrested or anything for hate crimes afterwards

the picture was taken in Sweden by the way, I can tell

t. Swede
>>
>>70143380
same thing as wearing blackface and fubu to be cool
>>
>>70150210
Is it from a carnival/holiday or is this another day in Sweden?
>>
>>70150487
I have no idea, I never found the source. The reason I know that it's in Sweden is because I can tell from the fence and the pavement. Unless of course that was taken in another Scandinavian country to mock Sweden but I doubt it.
>>
We call them niggers now.
>>
>>70143380

Not washing your hair is integral to black culture and they don't want white people stealing that.
>>
>>70148480
Nice rare!
>>
>>70143380
Ayy shieet he gotta taranula on dey head?!
>>
File: децл.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
децл.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>mfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DTay_pYt10
>>
>>70148412
>American Black culture
This is the one I like. When other countries singers start rapping or trying to act gangster. Black people start shouting "cultural appropriation" or that it's racist. They want it both ways. And it's not because black people are doing it they want to do it too. It's more about that it's popular in America so other countries imitate America.
>>
White people with dreads are dumb. Black people who get offended by this are even dumber.
>>
>>70143380
To be fair, dreads look terrible on white people.
>>
>tfw white
>tfw dreads

niggers get so butt blasted and I love it whenever I go out I get comments but only from black people
>>
>>70151566
white people think you're a retard too but they are just too civilized to say it to your face
>>
>>70151566

Dreads are degenerate. But I would be willing to get them just to rustle some jimmies.
>>
File: orson welles disgust.png (424 KB, 641x468) Image search: [Google]
orson welles disgust.png
424 KB, 641x468
>>70150210
you dont think it was because of the flag
>>
>tries to find logic in racist hate

Nice one OP.
>>
>>70143380

Maybe part of it is because it's so weird, ugly, greasy and stinky.
>>
>>70151898
A billion times this
>>
>>70148412

>and yams.

I love yams, you bastard.
>>
>>70143380
It's just a new meme Anon let it blow over
>>
>>70143380
They don't. In fact, they appreciate the honest and respectful expression of cultural curiosity. The politi-dikes and advoca-homos on the other hand don't, but don't worry blacks know how to deal with them. It's surprisingly effective.
>>
>>70150210
>the picture was taken in Sweden by the way, I can tell
it's Denmark m8. they'd be arrested and executed for this in sweden
>>
>>70143380
because they are retarded
>>
They didn't care two years ago, but they found out moaning about it might get them some sort of extra points.

Who cares.

Blacks are overplaying their hand. Even the most liberal minded whites are getting sick of them.

BLM is probably the worst self inflicted wound these dopey activists have ever inflicted on themselves.
>>
>>70143380

b'cuz we wuz kangz n' shiet
>>
>>70143380
>colored

You racist shitbag.
>>
>>70144195
thats pretty raciss
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.