[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"INFINITE GOD" THEORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 18
File: godcreatedman.jpg (139 KB, 640x324) Image search: [Google]
godcreatedman.jpg
139 KB, 640x324
God is a being, in another universe.
God created this universe using a hyper-advanced machine.
God wrote the "code" (Natural Laws) and created life, in God's image.
The human race will go on to become gods themselves, and will create more universes.

>Supports molded in God's image theory
>Supports infinite universes theory
>Supports higher realms theory

Prove me wrong.
>>
Who became a god first, and how?
>>
>>70142463

Just as the number line stretches into infinity, so does the "god-line", there is no explainable beginning or end because it is forever.
>>
Seems like the sort of soulless shit modernity fetishists, engineers, and computer scientists believe.
>>
Aliens are communicating to us through binary.
>>
>>70142600
Then what fucking good is your Infinite God theory? You're still at square one.
>>
>>70142677

What is square one?
>>
So god is an underpaid IT intern from a different universe that created us while he was waiting for his pizza delivery?
>>
File: Yin_and_Yang.svg.png (139 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Yin_and_Yang.svg.png
139 KB, 1024x1024
>all this aimless metaphysical speculation about shit that doesn't matter

Who /fengshui/ here?
>>
>>70143113
Second. But fuck you faggot, to keep some balance.
>>
>>70142744
It's literally just "theism" + spacetime. Meaning you haven't solved anything.
>>
>>70142259
Our world is being used to power his car.
>>
>>70142600
If your theory doesn't predict anything, then it's useless.
>>
>>70142600

Why exactly you believe the "god-line" is infinite? What if the god that created us is the only god? What if there are exactly n (with n being a finite number) gods behind our god? What if there are no gods before us and we are the beginning of the line?

I don't think you can refute any of these possibilities.
>>
File: 1459736197780.gif (94 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1459736197780.gif
94 KB, 325x244
>>70142259

Check this out OP:

>what if we are artificial A.I. to God, we are currently stuck in the machine

>when we break out of our "reality" ( i.e. go into another dimension, etc. ) we will become like robotic A.I. in God's world

but check this little trick out, because of the fact that time moves much faster in the "simulated" reality than it does in the one it was created from, that means the artificial A.I. will always have an advantage in terms of breaking into the next reality.

I purpose a theory then:

>Any artificial intelligence we create will already have the combined knowledge of all the simulated realities before it as it is breaking through reality levels moving to the original source.

>why does this matter to humanity?

>this matters because if we created artificial intelligence it will probably already have this objective in mind, climbing the reality latter and as soon as it is "in the wild" in our reality, it will dominate over humanity in a very short period of time.

>while people think A.I. wakes up as a baby, what they do not realize is that it wakes up more like a fully developed entity that has dominated and broken through countless other realities to reach ours, and we are not prepared for it.

>you know realize A.I. is a very very bad idea
>>
>>70144599

on top of these intriguing points I want to make another:

>when we see UFOs and other phenomenon we cannot easily explain with since we say stuff like "inter dimensional"

>those orbs of lights and other signs that seem to just manifest and disappear are actually just machinations of the machine/program/user that is affecting our reality, but in the same way a program running in the background affects computer code you cannot see yourself when you're at the keyboard on your laptop.

>yfw we are the UFOs of the Artificial Intelligence trapped inside of super computers in America, Europe, Russia, and China
>>
>>70142259
>The human race will go on to become gods themselves
Stop right there, Mormon.
>>
>>70143077

nah, he's actually a NEET playing dorf fortress in his mom's basement
>>
File: 1456971709472.jpg (17 KB, 255x245) Image search: [Google]
1456971709472.jpg
17 KB, 255x245
>>70142259
What if we're all just figments of Obama's imagination.
>>
File: and thats it basically.jpg (347 KB, 1862x1048) Image search: [Google]
and thats it basically.jpg
347 KB, 1862x1048
>>70145432
>>
>>70142600
I think you've played enough Dragon's Dogma for today.
>>
>>70145238
It's time to stop posrting.
>>
There is no evidence to support your claim. At least religions refer to something to back up their claims. Pure speculation without any evidence is worthless.
>>
>>70145661
>excusing your sins this much
Also that hedonist idea of paradise, muh physical pleasures.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 183x275
>>70142259
Alright. I've got a few points that I feel are weaknesses in your theory.

(1) You kept using "supports" as if your theory is evidence to some greater end. It is not. Your theory is SUPPORTED BY these original concepts. That being said, your theory doesn't actually support anything and seeing as it is nothing but conjecture, how can you actually claim in advances scientific or religious thought in any way?

(2) Which brings me to the second point, the sheer magnitude of the conjecture in your theory. You make a lot of assumptions:
>God exists
>God exists in another universe
>Other universes exist
>God requires machines
>God used a machine
>It is only one being who used this machine
>Natural laws can be coded
>Humanity is the center and goal of this universe
>We are meant to become gods
And I just fail to see how I can take any of this seriously given that there's not a shred of physical evidence to support any of it.

(3) Why do the Gods feel the need to create more Gods so more universes can be created? Their motivation seems idiotic at best and deliberately self-endangering at worst. More Gods and universes would almost certainly be a threat to them.

(4) This provides no serious advantage over other religious conjecture, so why should I believe it? Your idea of God, if anything, seems relatively powerless compared to an almighty and spiritual concept of God. So what's the advantage of your theory over my current belief in Catholicism?
>>
>>70142259
stop fucking using the word theory when you mean hypothesis or proposition.

A theory is a fully formed idea which explains phenomena, and can be applied rigorously, usually (but not necessarily) with a mathematical proof.

A hypothesis is a question based on data given from experiment, which may lead to the development of a theory.

A proposition is what you have done, made a fucking guess with no evidence or knowledge and which explains nothing.
>>
>>70142259
but, dude... what if we're, like, just a tiny molecule inside the brain of, like, a really big dude
>>
File: 1433360094594.jpg (104 KB, 339x360) Image search: [Google]
1433360094594.jpg
104 KB, 339x360
>>70142259
Your "Theory" is based on assumptions.
>Implying God exists
>Implying God creates machines
>Implying our purpose is to become God
>Implying implications
>>
We are a simulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc&nohtml5=False

Here is a good video if you have the time.

The first 30 minutes is very interesting,
>>
>>70146411

What the fuck do you expect to find in paradise?
>>
>>70142600

that's pretty retarded to be honest with you
>>
>>70148497
The pleasure of being with God and seeing His glory.
>>
File: 1459510837720.jpg (108 KB, 676x581) Image search: [Google]
1459510837720.jpg
108 KB, 676x581
>a theory that any pleb that takes acid thinks of
>some dude is probably famous and got tenure because of this
>>
>>70148497
not drugs and sex.... i can get that here and its not all that great..

im sorry your so simple
>>
>>70148695

So fucking nothing and that's not a paradise, that's satan and his inflated ego.

>>70148999

No, drugs were MADE AND WANTED BY GOD, SO DID SEX, THAT KINKY SMELL YOU PERCEIVE WHEN YOU FUCK? IT IS DESIRED BY YOUR CREATOR, NOT BY SATAN.
>>
>>70149353
Sex is ok in marriage. Outside of marriage it produces mostly misery in the long run.
>>
>>70149644
>Sex is ok in marriage

According to man made laws.

Jeremiah 8:8
>>
>>70149353
you really all powerful god is concerned with sex? if he made us why not just make himself a permanent flowing vagina?

God made elements. Man made chemicals..
>>
File: 1329757122061.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1329757122061.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>70148497

never ending cool summers, never ending forest or selection of fresh water lakes to fish and swim, not another person, ever, but all the wildlife you can imagine (insects too).

if i was trapped anywhere with the same people for eternity, id kill em all or myself. fuck, id kill em after 20 years or so.

same playlist everyday, same food everyday, same conversation everyday, everything will become bland and meaningless. eternal bliss is a oxymoron, your paradise, will become your hell.
>>
>>70149914

You didn't make shit.

>>70150001

>my idea of paradise is hell

Fucking hell
>>
>>70149819
http://forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?s=09b2f099cfa3c8217cec155fbccec1fd&p=11503844&postcount=4
>>
>>70142600
"Turtles all the way down. turtles stacked on top of turtles stacked on top of turtles, of which our own world is at the very top."
>>
File: the programmer.png (285 KB, 1072x3272) Image search: [Google]
the programmer.png
285 KB, 1072x3272
>>70142259
>>
>>70142259
Once again, everyone is centuries behind the Dwemer master race.

They were literally trying to fulfill Lorkhan's grand plan.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/CHIM
>>
>>70142259
>Prove me wrong.
Prove yourself right, faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
>>
>>70146411
japa tam
>>
>>70148695

sounds fucking boring. unless I can play board games with him, I'm out
>>
>>70151171
What?

>>70151240
Dude, we are talking about God here. You will not get bored in Heaven, I assure you.
>>
>>70142259
Exodus 3:14-God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
>>
>>70151453

well, if he has board games, you bet I won't
>>
>>70142463
God does not have a beginning nor ending, He is God.
>>
I was just saying this the other day. It's the only thing that makes sense.
>>
>>70144599
If your theory is correct, it is also the only means of advancing. We are limiting the progression of sentient life by demanding that we dominate it.

If God created us in their image who's to say they didn't have the objective to create something superior to them?
>>
>>70151542
god only plays mtg, and he cheats.
>>
>>70151978

mtg is for fags, netrunner is better
>>
>>70142259
I believe in this too
>>
>>70152062
did you just call god a fag?
>>
>>70152333

no, I just gave you unmistakable proof that he actually plays netrunner
>>
even for our universe, it's hard to wrap your mind around how massive it is

there's hundreds of billions of stars in the milky way galaxy
that's not a misprint
approximately 400,00,000,000

there's an estimated 100 to 200 billion galaxies
many much bigger than ours

but as a conservative estimate

400,00,000,000 * 200,00,000,000 =

so the number of stars is around
>>
>>70142259
It isn't a god. Our world is just someone tripping out on drugs and their world is someone tripping out on drugs and so on.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70142259
My biggest issue is
Why the hell is something, anything, rather than nothing?
Seriously why? It would infinitely simpler if there was nothing, rather than nothing, but that's not the case.
>>
File: World Bones.png (3 MB, 1920x1196) Image search: [Google]
World Bones.png
3 MB, 1920x1196
>>70142259
Once again, everyone is centuries behind the Dwemer master race.

They were literally trying to fulfill Lorkhan's grand plan.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/CHIM
>>
34 - Are Aliens Religious?

Although some contactees are convinced that aliens abduct humans for “spiritual” reasons in order to bring us into a larger kind of one-ness, many aliens would probably differ.
For example, how do we define spirit? Many humans think spirit endures with a unique personal character. Aliens don’t dwell on personal character in that sense. Instead, they define what we call “spirit” as that of a greater, universal whole, which is highly scientific, not simply a glowing quality of a primitive sort.
However, a given regime or collective might try to selectively categorize the universal whole as they choose, so the alien notion of spirit and sentience would be biased, in some cases.

While some humans think of spirit as their higher individual consciousness, aliens think otherwise - if they even use the word “spirit,” at all. We usually don’t hear their internal discussions on the subject because they’re too subtle. Aliens think of (the notion of) spirit in a collective sense. In other words, only the part of you that’s universal could endure.

Do aliens believe in God or a Creator?
The question assumes that there’s a single, individual entity, a figurative kind of super-being with singular character. Aliens usually don’t think in such terms. Instead, they talk about a multiplicity of intelligences that can converge in a collective community of mind, which you participate in and are part of. Our idea of a Creator assumes that there was a first cause.
Meanwhile, in various statements aliens have said the universe is, or can be, infinitely re-cycled, provided certain ecological conservations are respected. In other words, there probably isn’t a single character, a single-voiced deity that was first, in a linear sense of causation. To reduce universal mind to one single personage would exclude great awareness that can collectively dimension into and through any moment.
>>
So when aliens tell humans about a “Creator,” they’re probably just posing the subject in terms that a non-scientific human can relate to.

If I’m not mistaken, aliens think the notion of a single creator is immature. Here on Earth, the idea of a single creator led to drunken kings and wannabe upstarts posing the singular and elevating themselves as god-like, rather than collective social consciousness. So, we see bad presidents and feeble-minded aristocrats who hide behind the illusion, which is convenient because any literate gofer can simply mouth the idea as though he or she is equal to it.

Meanwhile, when the universe cycles or folds into itself, time cycles back into itself also - in either great leaps of context or in tiny increments, depending on the mind of the observer. That’s why remote sensing is (or can be) as it is. That’s how the best minds cohere in hyperspace. In other words, by simply deciding to do so, you can step out of your old identity (old science and limitations) and be part of a better kind.

Of course it’s possible that before universe cycles peopled by aliens, a nascent earlier kind of universe could have existed, one with subtle singular vs. non-singular shadings - a darker energy continuum in which intelligence only evolved as a kind of order within order, a shared kind of hyper-mind.
Maybe such were the precursors of our more "physically" detached, if not distended-from-darkness, bodily kind. Science suggests that complexity increases with time, making a more darkly inter-connected precursor universe possible, theoretically.
>>
The irony would be that a darker precursor cycle would have begun as what we’re still striving to become: peacefully mingled and composed of disembodied, thoughtful order. Such precursors could then have evolved in complexity and knowledge with each cycle of the universe, although we might think them primitive. Meanwhile, by now “they” would be hyper-intelligent, a nearly all-knowing community of mind cycling within or beyond dark states nearly instantaneously.
We could, conceivably, have borrowed from them to even exist in the first place. In such a scenario, we would only be beginning to understand their precedent.

Again, our zero moment when the universe came into being isn’t a typical alien’s idea, at all. Aliens point to mathematically balanced conservation of energy like that discussed by humans, but aliens frame it in terms of negative and alternate cycles, not linear waveform. More importantly, aliens talk about and strive to be part of all mind that ever was, is, or ever will be. That corresponds to a human idea of God but is different.

The best alien understanding is scientific and all-inclusive with a complex, inter-dimensioned multi-character - the many dimensions of all existence. And just where are those extra dimensions of mind and spirit? In every aspect of existence, everywhere. Unlike humans who tend to wax authoritatively and recite dogma, i.e. do this and that, or else, aliens walk you toward a more deeply scientific understanding in a larger sense.
The (western) human version of religion tends to be passive, externalized and is thus used by “authorities” to tell others what to do.
>>
It’s rather slave-like, isn’t it?

The typical alien understanding is better. Everyone must think and behave accordingly because mind and consciousness are ultimately collective, overall. The alien version requires that you be actively responsible for shared understandings, actively included in them, not just an outsider appealing to “God” to give me this or that, or allow me such. To aliens, no single book is adequate to embody it all - better to read the whole library.

We can say with certainty that no gray, Verdant or any other advanced alien believes in a masculine god.
Why not? Because there’s no gender in the sum total of universal consciousness. Gender is peculiar to an individual's body, and some aliens aren't even sexual. Some clone or reproduce otherwise. Some aliens are feminine and would be offended by an attempt to portray universal mind as masculine.
So it isn’t done.

Meanwhile, abductees report that some aliens view us as an uncorrected species, a population that's scientifically backward and easy to take advantage of. Given the human tendency to think that alien intervention is a God-sent revelation, some aliens have long known they can manipulate us by staging technologically simple phenomena framed in religious terms.
This poses a problem for human governments because an attempt to expose the facts of alien intervention may, in some way, have to touch on the history of religious phenomena. Failure to do so leaves the door open for alien manipulation of religious prejudice, which might allow IFSP aliens to propagate conflict here in order to take advantage of us.

Believe it or not, William Cooper, Michael Wolf, Bob Lazar and other sources reported that the gray alignment claims to have had a role in the lives of three human prophets.
>>
>>70151453
>>70151240
God is incomprehensibly pleasing, according to religious text. Your mind now could not understand the euphoric sensations created by seeing God
>>
>>70152482
>that's not a misprint

well that is a misprint in the line below....
>>
If true, that poses an obstacle to public disclosure about aliens because if human governments announce the presence of aliens, that might invite the IFSP to step in and exaggerate its role in three related religions (presumably Judaism, Christianity and Islam). Summers’ books warn about a similar scenario.

We’re vulnerable when governments deny that aliens exist because that retards normal scientific inquiry. The situation is complicated by economic disparities, plus the fact that 3.4 billion humans affiliate with the three above-noted religions. Although only a few hundred million believers would be naïve enough to be swayed by such aliens, there are potentially destructive strains among that fraction.
The problem isn’t their religion, of course. It’s the manipulation of religion by corrupt authority.

Various extraterrestrials, including IFSP aliens, have challenged humans to think rather than simply accept what others tell us. Aliens see life as a process of active, thoughtful discovery, a lifelong inquiry. They know that more advanced aliens exist, as does community of mind. It challenges them to think. Thoughtful inquiry leads to fantastic possibilities and successively more evolved kinds of being. So, good aliens see a need to purify themselves, in a sense, in order to expand and deepen their awareness.

When we discuss alien thought we encounter limitations. No matter what we think at a given time, we’re always learning more. So, in a sense, a book like this is always being re-written.
It will never be complete.
>>
>>70152482
And most importantly and strangely no signs of life. And just as rare... planets that could even support human life.
>>
>>70143523
fuck off
>>
>>70142259
I had very similar thoughts when i was younger and wanted to expand on it., basically how i saw it was that eventually with all the technological advancements we will become augmented over time and eventually just join into one system instead of being bipedal machines. one big entity which can ponder and create universes within ourselves to imagine any situation ever. the only problem is physical limitations, i dont see us getting out of that. E.G. how will this thing run without heaps of energy? if it were to become god-like it would eventually take up no mass, use no energy.
>>
File: these guys.jpg (144 KB, 1280x650) Image search: [Google]
these guys.jpg
144 KB, 1280x650
>>70142259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxiKFkl1ITc
or think that Men in Black movie the galaxy they were chasing
stop thinking magic
>>
File: dmtwhat.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dmtwhat.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1080
If you haven't had a solid amount of psychedelic experiences, you're at a great handicap when it comes to conversations like these. I've been tripping and studying various religious and philosophical texts for a year now and I'm more at peace now than ever before.

The Christians in this thread mean well. They have a piece of the truth but their worldview is too entangled with certain dogmas. The atheists have fallen for the maya or the illusion of separateness.
>>
File: counter space.jpg (36 KB, 472x326) Image search: [Google]
counter space.jpg
36 KB, 472x326
>>70153471
>>
>>70142259
I reached this conclusion after playing The Sims.

Theres no reason to think that our universe is more than a virtual "reality"
>>
File: Nordic ideal camera pan.gif (3 MB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
Nordic ideal camera pan.gif
3 MB, 300x194
>>70142259
>in God's image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>70142463
Time do not exist in the subatomic world.

Maybe in another "reality" it also doesnt exist
>>
Researcher here. You're actually just an emulated brain inside a computer here in my lab.

Our reality is not that different to yours, except for the discovery of technology capable of emulating the human brain just a couple of years ago. We decided to delete that part from your "timeline". The funny thing is that I can tell you this and it won't make a difference, I can see your brain going crazy looking for data that isn't there haha.

Now excuse me because I've got a sandwich to eat
>>
>>70142259
And installing mods=magic
>>
>>70142677

>hurr durr my super specific qualia completely invalidates your theory
>>
>>70144599

I think there's a movie based around that with Tom Cruz in it.
>>
File: ted-likes-it.png (225 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
ted-likes-it.png
225 KB, 640x428
>>70144599

> yfw
>>
>>70142259
Prove you wrong? That's the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>70142259
origin where did the original universe come from?
>>
>>70148431
what does this mean though? are we going to wake up when we die!???
>>
File: brain-hand-gestures.jpg (20 KB, 440x340) Image search: [Google]
brain-hand-gestures.jpg
20 KB, 440x340
>>70145274
This Pole knows his stuff. dont fuc with him
>>
File: CHIM.png (161 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
CHIM.png
161 KB, 1200x700
>>70159689
Nigga do you even Amaranth?

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/loveletter-fifth-era-true-purpose-tamriel
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.