[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carl the Cuck Bildt is butthurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: carl-the-cuck.png (44 KB, 605x352) Image search: [Google]
carl-the-cuck.png
44 KB, 605x352
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70141982
LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY
>>
>>70141982
We may be 0.006% but we ARE that specific 0.006 that will prick you with a stick until the real steam comes off.

We are that bug in your progressive plan to an ideology that for the first time shows it has no supporters at all IF their voice are raised.

You little shit, you will feel the 0.006%, wether you like it or not.It will bug you
>>
>>70141982

>he's literally saying the 99.994% of EU is automatically for this deal

Why no, EU totally isn't a communist dystopia.
>>
if they ever join the EU, eastern slovakia and western ukraine will collapse since the economy there is basically consisting only of illegaly trafficking cars, booze and cigs thru the border
>>
>>70142666
Of course. I would probably have voted no.
>>
>>70141982
NO MEANS NO!
>>
did the rest of EU vote on this?
>>
>>70141982
Carl is cuck form of Karl, even Karl Rove uses the proper K, and but he is a cuck.
>>
Isn't the Netherlands the only member state that put this treaty to a direct vote? Didn't politicians in all the other countries just approve it, without putting it to a vote?
>>
>>70141982
This is what happens when you give up your national sovereignty
>>
>>70141982
> Not counting the other possible "nay's"
> classic shill
>>
>>70142931
yes yes and yes
>>
Who /0.006%/ here?

Feels good to have actual democracy
>>
DEMOCRACY IS BAD GOY
>>
>>70143068
oy vey remember the .000000000006 million %
>>
>>70142829
No, the cuckholm roaches have passed it without my knowledge.

>>70142917
This

>Karl XII
>Carl XVI Gustaf
>Carl Bildt
One is a total badass while the others are leftist cucks.
>>
thank you based kankers
>>
>>70141982
You have to appreciate the irony though. A tiny group of people who weren't elected are allowed to decide for hundreds of millions of people in countries other than their own, who never got to vote on the issue. And the pro-EU people are mad over it.
>>
>>70141982
>all that butthurt

They show such disdain for countries that use their democratic vote.

I seriously want the EU to crash and burn.
>>
On one hand, I want Brexit. On the other hand, I don't want to have the EU as my neighbour.
>>
>>70143687
HE!

I lost my dad due to based.
>>
>>70142294
>>70142101
I don't get it.

Netherlands is the most progressive country in Western (continental) Europe. The Sweden of the West.

Why are they voting against -- ah because Ukraine is too pale skinned ("white").
>>
>>70141982
The comments on that are pretty delicious.
I don't get how pro-EU people can pretend to be the champions of democracy while simultaneously having so much contempt for the will of the people.
>>
>>70142917

Karl Rove is a submissive leather faggot. 1000% fact.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.