[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>70139979 >ted Cruz pretends he's a man of family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>>70139979
>ted Cruz pretends he's a man of family morals
>*maybe* he's involved with soliciting prostitution at some point in his life according to soccer mom tier gossips
>trumpniggers swarm in grasping at straws as hard as they can calling him a hypocrite, a degenerate, a liar, etc despite the fact that banging prostitutes isn't such a bad thing and it should be legal (illegality ends up causing human trafficking and abuse)

>trump slams down nabisco, ford, and whatnot because they have been building shit outside the US, and also heavily criticizes h1b visas while claiming he wants to make all these practices illegal or heavily taxed
>got caught making his suits and ties in Mexico, hiring people with h1b visas on his resorts, it's even a family tradition since ivanka produces her footwear in China, and who knows what else they have been profiting off for decades at the expense of Americans and this so called 'bad economic freedom' in america
>trumpniggers swarm in and do damage control saying he le businessman competitor he dindunuffin, heno hypocrite, he was forced by da system! despite the fact there are many US companies who don't rely on foreign nations and still turn in profits

trumpniggerism, not even once

it's pathetic to watch so many people brainwashed and having these double standards simply because trump tingles the racist, xenophobic, anti-freedom, knuckle dragging parts of your brain

why are Americans, specifically trumpfags, so hypocritical in their reasoning process?
>>
Trump's policies will hurt himself, why is this problem?
>>
>>70141292
He already made lots of money based on his dishonest practices, it's like electing a druglord for president so that he fixes the drug problem in reverse.

Also, you're assuming he won't leave out loopholes, or that he will actually comply with what he's promised. Remember that trump is a billionaire and many of his golf club buddies rely on the practices he condemns so much.
>>
bump

trumpniggers seem awfully quiet this evening
>>
>>70141085
>look at flags of posters in this thread
Fucking leaf-posters and wall-builders baka famalam
>>
>>70142695
that's a good argument bro, but you have to add more memes in order to make it logical
>>
>>70142822
Quit being a butthurt spic, waste of fucking dubs baka
>>
>>70141977
He wants to close the loopholes he and others are abusing. He admitted to abusing the system and he knows how to fix it. Others don't know how it works.
>>
>>70143229
well meme'd, thanks for the bump

>>70143247
>He wants to close the loopholes he and others are abusing.
That is speculation at best, people can promise anything, it won't change the outcome.
>He admitted to abusing the system and he knows how to fix it. Others don't know how it works.
He has never admitted any abuse, he has said he is a 'competitor' and that he was forced to rake in dem juicy profits because of how the system is setup.
>>
>>70143553
>he thinks I'm bumping the thread
baka famalam
>>
>>70141085
>>70141977
>>70142546
>>70142822
>>70143553
Build wall

>>70141292
>>70143247
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70143736
oh, in that case, I'm sure it is not in the best of your interests that people see this thread and your awful memeing

carry on
>>
>>70143877
Great thread Mexibro!
>>
>>70144019
Considering the fact that no one has posted a well constructed argument as to why it is logically sound to be this hypocritical, and the fact that trumpniggers can only come to the thread and spam memes, I think its been a good thread so far.
>>
>>70143553
Well that's implicitly admitting to it. Your thread is stupid.
>>
>Cruz is a liar and a hypocrite
>Trump is a liar and a hypocrite
Well, once we factor out the common denominator... MAGA>cheese-eater
>>
>>70144648
>implicit
How so?
Also, I did quote him wrong, here is his actual statement on the matter:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-admits-gear-made-china-labels/story?id=13472355

He's blaming China for being unable to produce shit despite the fact that American companies who produce and sell internationally and domestically turn in profits, I don't see any admission of abuse there.

>>70144899
both seem like awful people who can't be trusted, so trump isn't that different from your establishment politician

although one could argue that only one has actively collaborated in the alleged destruction of the American economy
>>
>>70145802
I made a mistake on my first post, I am referring to US companies who produce domestically and sell domestically/internationally and still turn in profits while trump blames China for raking dem juicy profits.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.