[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Coffee turn you into a numale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Actually curious
I've noticed inside of every starbucks is babymanface central
People on here always say how the stimulant Adderall stunts growth but no one talks about caffeine
>>
>>70140246
No drugs
No alcohol
No cigarettes
No caffeine

Man I live being an alpha male.
>>
>>70140246

Black coffee does not, it's a bitter tasting stimulant

Girly starbucks drinks full of sugar are basically milkshakes, and are suitable only for numales and females
>>
>>70140246
>People on here always say how the stimulant Adderall stunts growth
wat?
>>
>>70140246
I drink coffee every now and then but I've never bought something from Starbucks. It's a nu-male space and very leftist in their corporate policies. Alpha males go through the drive thru at McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts for their morning coffee. Starbucks nu-males don't drive.
>>
>>70140246
>starshit
>coffee
Pick one
>>
File: alphamale.jpg (91 KB, 2434x1434) Image search: [Google]
alphamale.jpg
91 KB, 2434x1434
>>70140363
>>
>>70140363
As long as you have a job, car, roof over your head, and you're slaying pussy then cheers
>>
>>70140246
Starbucks being full of faggots has nothing to do with coffee.
>>
The estrogen from the soy milk, and sugar probably turns them into nu-males.

I only drink black, no sugar, decaf.
>>
>>70140246
Grandpappy drank coffee in the trenches and he ain't no fuckin nu male
>>
All the anime on your computer is a huge indication of what you should know about yourself, OP.
>>
>correlation = causation
>is now a valid mode of logic among nu/pol/

wew
>>
>>70141007
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>70141007
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
>>
>Cawffe
>>
>>70140246
Of course not. Vices are consequences of being a numale.
>>
>>70141624
>Gween tea
>>
>>70140246
yes go there and take pictures
>>
>tfw get reflux from coffee

Fuck
I like the little boost it gives during down times
>>
>>70140533
this

what I don't understand is how all those guys can still be size zero skeletons after drinking that shit
>>
If you drink some fag drink like an organic latte espresso (where Pedro and Maria were paid above average for harvesting and no animals were harmed in the making of this beverage) then it's fine.

Starbucks is just a gathering ground for dumbass liberals because of the culture that's been created there.

I don't see a problem with coffee so long as you don't drink a lot of it each day.
>>
aren't starbuck coffees more like sugar drinks? I have never had any because I don't care for coffee.
>>
File: cup-of-coffee.jpg (69 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
cup-of-coffee.jpg
69 KB, 617x416
>>70140246
Because they add a fuckton of sugar and heavy cream to it.

REAL MEN like myself drink their coffee black.
>>
>>70142580
So, you are telling us you like to get BLACKED every morning
>>
>>70140246
Taking caffeine is (usually) a sign of a badly-organised life.

There's no free lunch. Any advantage of caffeine is countered by caffeine tolerance and upcoming withdrawal symptoms.

The only exception would be taking caffeine for a specific upcoming event that is more important than most events.
>>
File: Black-Coffee.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Black-Coffee.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>70142905
>not taking in BBC (Bold Black Coffee) every morning

Never gonna make it.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (32 KB, 257x336) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
32 KB, 257x336
>>
>>70140363
>no cigarettes
>alpha male

High test more likely to smoke.
>>
>>70140246
>starbucks

desu

>>70140533

>Girly starbucks drinks

Around where I'm at they'll fill your thermos for 50 cents, just regular coffee.

>>70142341

>organic latte espresso
>fag drink

What's girly about espresso and organic steamed milk?

I love latte, it's just expensive as fuck and starbucks never does it right.

Maybe if you said soy or chai latte, frap, any addition of disgusting liquid flavorings, etc but no you're just a barbarian with no taste.
>>
>>70140246
coffee is just a beverage, anon
it does not turn you into anything, it just gives you a little kick in the ass when you need it
>>
File: 1433976585700.png (253 KB, 423x401) Image search: [Google]
1433976585700.png
253 KB, 423x401
>>70141098
>slaying pussy
>3DPD
>>
>>70143289
>What's girly about espresso and organic steamed milk?

Because real men drink their espresso straight.
>>
>>70143838

lol, I'll bet you think that whisky tastes best straight too.

Want to know a little secret? Purified water pulls out the flavor profile from both, the americano is the only way to drink espresso.

Hot for the espresso, room temperature for the whisky. You're a bitch if you add ice btw, cold temperatures are bad for the arte connoisseur.
>>
Well seeing as we finns consume most coffee per capita in the world and only have few numales in leftist shitholes with fancy "european style" coffee places like helsinki. I would say that fancy faggy coffee breeds numales and classic strong stimulant coffee is not a factor in creation of these beings.
My current theory on numales is that they are evolution of metrosex craze from 90's infused with feminist+leftist pc ideology, so all in all they are working on look at me am so faggy and tolerant would you please luv me now.
>>
>be in portland
>lets go to dunkin doughnuts for coffee
>puts on trump hat and walks
>see a school of landwhales walk in
>bright hair, piercings, tattoos etc, walked into the one starbucks in the city
>haven't had starbucks in forever so lets get that instead
>walk in
>landwhales ordering there large "coffee"
>landwhales go to waiting counter where they see me
>heavy breathing intensifies
>i order my coffee
>would you like cream and sugar?
>no thank you
>they stop making the landwhales drinks
>pour my drink
>hand it over
>pay
>landwhales furious begin yelling about white male privilege because i got my drink first when they ordered first
>told them if they want fast service order a simple coffee not a complex one
>begin ranting about muh privilege
>try to them explaining what they did and why
>wont let me talk
>everyone stares at me like i did something wrong
>notice there drinks are ready and sitting there on the counter with no lids, so i continue to try and explain it to them
>continue drinking coffee and not giving a shit about them ranting and started to say stuff like build wall etc to trigger them
>after 10 minutes of that i notice there drinks are done and not steaming anymore
>tell them there drinks are done
>drinks are cold
>they ask if they could have the drinks reheated
>employee says no
>i order another cup of coffee
>gets me a cup immediately
>pays 2 dollars
>keep the change
>tell them if they want a hot drink and fast service order a simple drink
>walk out
>>
>>70145246
>finns consume most coffee per capita in the world

Yeah, why?
>>
I work at Starbucks, albeit in a conservative suburb so most of our customers are white businessmen, teenage girls, soccer moms, and wealthy Latin Americans (they get 'soya' milk in fucking everything). Most of my coworkers are indifferent to politics, with a couple of Tumblr types, and a few that are surprisingly proto-redpilled. One guy I work with is a Republican-voting, gun-toting, white gay Muslim that passively supports several militant Islamist groups and dislikes the Jews.

The whole "caffeine is bad for you" thing is a meme from the 1970's and 80's, even if you drink large amounts of it. Personally I just drink coffee (1 part milk: 4 parts water) and iced lattes before or after I workout.
>>
>>70145547
>gay Muslim

L
O
L
>>
>>70145507
Well try living dark and cold piece of swamp for few thousand years and you might develop taste for stimulants and booze. Seriously though its a cultural thing evolved from russian samovar tea culture they imported on us. We wherent big on the tea, but really took liking to the coffee, since it was stronger and simpler to make during work etc.
>>
>>70140246
>Starbucks
>Actual coffee
Pick one and only one
>>
Coffee is alright senpai. I personally prefer black tea to be honest with you. What is up with this alpha shit as well? kek just do whatever you want. Besides real men make their own coffee at home and don't rely on the fast food jew to do it for them.
>>
>>70140246
I like my coffee like I like my vests: bulletproof. This is my recipe for coffee every morning:

3 tbsp beans, freshly ground
20 oz filtered water
1 tbsp organic cacao nibs, ground
2 tbsp Kerry Gold butter, unsalted
2 tbsp coconut oil

Brew the coffee in a french press for 5 - 8 minutes, then combine ingredients and blend on high for 60 seconds. The result is 500 calories of rocket fuel-grade clean fats that will power you through the day, all the way until dinner. It's friggin delicious, and free of all the sugars and xenoestrogens that Starbucks pumps into your veins.
>>
>>70146409
Pretty fedora post desu senpai
>>
File: 1096.gif (1 MB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1096.gif
1 MB, 250x230
>>70146409
>2 tbsp butter
>2 tbsp coconut oil
>>
File: 1362985308062.jpg (27 KB, 190x331) Image search: [Google]
1362985308062.jpg
27 KB, 190x331
>>70145547
Republican-voting, gun-toting, white gay Muslim that passively supports several militant Islamist groups
>>
>>70146409
>2 tbsp Kerry Gold butter, unsalted

Good.

>2 tbsp coconut oil

Baaaaaaaad.

>cacao

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
>>
There's nothing more blue collared, NIgger lynching, Jap slaying, American than a cup of black coffee.
>>
>>70140246

Caffeine and cigarettes both lower your T levels

Only drink caffeine in extreme circumstances
>>
>>70146409
Here's mine.

>5 tablespoons of ground coffee in brewer.
>rinse out yesterdays dried coffee remnants with a quick splash
>fill with tepid or cold or whatever tapwater to 5 cups.
>brew.

0 calories of regular fucking coffee, for energy I eat a slice of bread with cheese and ham or a boiled egg instead of DRINKING BUTTER.
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>70140246
>starbucks
Shit nigger. I have a 40 dollar french press and that shit is absolutely delicious.
>>
>>70147495
>Caffeine lowers your T levels

meanwhile in the real world, it's the complete opposite.
>>
>>70140246
>Does Coffee turn you into a numale
jesus christ you alt-right fags are a bunch of retarded pussies
>>
>omg I just need a coffee!!

Just why? Coffee does absolutely nothing for me. I only drink it for the taste. Is it some type of numale / female thing because of their delicate little bodies?
>>
It's actually the opposite, caffeine promotes testosterone. What you put in it besides is a different story.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Black Coffee is actually quite cleansing, and can help with T.
But StarBucks millshakes?
>>
Coffee and cigars are how Spaniards stay skinny.

They just end up aging like goddamn leather.
>>
>>70143039
Gween Tea
>>
>>70147810
>why

caffeine is physically addictive.

Withdrawal symptoms generally last three days to a week after dependence is broken.
>>
>>70140246
This is why I prefer gween tea.
>>
>>70145730
>>70147123

I was just as shocked as y'all are when I found out. I figured he was just a fairly typical suburban nu-male.

Turns out he's pretty knowledgeable about Hezbollah and their "struggle against the Zionists" for a polesmoker. Knows far more about guns and shooting than I do too.
>>
>>70141796
>Cowfeeah
>>
>>70141007

How is the Isle of Man? Looks comfy, I want to come visit.
>>
>>70148886
Gween Teeah
>>
>>70140246
Drinking caffeine before exercising naturally raises your testosterone levels. And it's a good thermogenic too.
>>
>>70140246

That's why I injest instant coffee dry with a spoon. Make sure you chew it up real nice.
>>
File: 1403194638534.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1403194638534.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
No, drinking coffee makes you manlier.

And starbucks is not real coffee, is dirty water for beta faggots.
>>
>>70148662
Ew dude, i don't know if our tea sucks but god i don't get why green tea is soo consumed in other countries it tastes like hell, with sugar or not.
>>
>>70140246
No it doesn't, i drink coffee all the time and I don't come close to looking like a nu male
>>
Wasn't there like a huge study that was concluded recently that proved coffee to be a superfood? It reduced your chances of dying of heart disease, along with a multitude of other benefits.
>>
>>70140246
>Going to Starbucks
There's your problem
>>
>>70143284
>not dipping

ok desu sempai
>>
>>70140363
[EUPHORIA INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>70148805
>Hezbollah
>Islamist group

they are more secular than you think. Also don't go around chopping off heads and blowing themselves up.
>>
>>70143289
>Lattes
This nigga knows what's up

The milk in a Latte/Cappuccino perfectly cuts the acidity of the coffee, allowing the true intricacies of the grind to be tasted free of the acid distraction. It's also a great way to make the mediocre espresso at Starbucks/Dunkins palatable.

>>70143838

True, especially if you brew at home, but few coffee places actually make espresso worth drinking straight.

>>70144273
Nothing you have said is wrong. Only faggots, betas, and women need to chill or otherwise dilute their whiskys. And true alphas prefer the undiluted flavors of barrel-strength bottlings.

And with that, I'm off to drink some Stagg Jr.
>>
>>70140246
Starbucks is a big reason why girls in this country are so fat, they take a nice low calorie beverage that actually suppresses appetite and they cram it full of sugar and milk.

As for coffee the main health effects are caffeine and some anti-oxidants. I have noticed liberals have an intrinsic distrust of black coffee, liberal rags claim people who like it are psychopaths and I've heard that it's a "red flag" for controlling men. I'm guessing that it comes from more traditional people preferring their coffee plain and Tumblr interprets anything right of Stalin to be evil.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-coffee-psychopath_us_561baf08e4b0dbb8000f150f
>>
>>70140246
No, Starbucks turn you into a faggot.

Real men make their own coffee and drink it without sugar or milk
>>
>>70146375
>What is up with this alpha shit as well?
It's just more shilling garbage.
Shitposters from /r9k/ have been oozing on to here starting over a dozen manlet and MGTOW threads.
It's really fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1459383914383.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459383914383.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>TFW I never drank coffee till I was in my mid 20s working graveyard shifts
>No idea how coffee is made so I always went to DD or MCdonalds
>Always take random amount of sugar and cream when cashier asks
>All taste like garbage to me
>Take 3-5 sips
>Can't even finish it
>By the time I get to work I just chuck it

I dont understand why people can just drink coffee, tastes horrible (even when my friends make some for me), stains your teeth, and give you bad breath.
>>
>>70152617
Mah nigga. Same here.
>>
How accurate is pic related? How true is that that ad men made coffee basically a socially acceptable and "cool" addiction?
>>
File: p10426355_b_v8_aa.jpg (210 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p10426355_b_v8_aa.jpg
210 KB, 960x1440
>>70153760
Fuck here's pic related
>>
>>70140246
I want to demolish Chino's little pussy with my adult dick.
>>
>>70152751
>I'm a literal moron and can't do anything right so I don't understand how other people can do it right
>>
>>70145465
Good story but you didn't say
>BUILD WALL
>>
>>70143289
I have the gold card so I get free coffee
>>
>>70152751
Order it black you fucking autist.

Say "Hey I want a large Coffee, no cream no sugar"

Add espresso to the coffee if the place has it
>>
>>70143289
ALSO the flat white is great, and their latte macchiatos have 2 shots instead of 1
>>
>>70140246
Maybe Starbucks does but I drink whataburger coffee on the daily. Used to drink energy drinks like that as well but after awhile, it makes me all jittery and shaky.
>>
>>70152095

I'm well aware that Hezbollah is fairly "moderate" and professional as far as kebabs go, but they're an explicitly armed Shia sectarian group, even if they starting to play nice with at least the Christians in Lebanon and support Assad.
>>
>>70140246
Starbucks drinks aren't really coffee, they're milkshakes with coffee in them
>>
File: 1459264614979.jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459264614979.jpg
57 KB, 960x960
>>70152751
>I never drank coffee till I was in my mid 20s

I've been drinking lattes daily since I was 13. Now if I stop, I will literally fall asleep for 3 days.
>>
>>70154629
Quit lattes and start drinking black coffee or plain expresso. Plain Expressos are a true mans drink btw.
>>
>>70146409
Irish butter is delish in coffee

Here's my recipe

>4tbs of medium-large ground dark roast in 25oz French press: Filtered water
>30mg of amphetamines and half and half/ bailies if it's the weekend
>cigarette and more amphetamine

I love stimulants
>>
>>70140246
No but it has turned me into a maniac that has to do everything fast.
>>
>>70152751
Good lord you're fucking retarded

Stop breathing
>>
>>70154885
I had a older sicilian tell my italian boss that real men drink espresso. Made me chuckle, because my boss drinks his coffee with a bit of milk and sugar.
>>
File: bulletproof-butter-coffee.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bulletproof-butter-coffee.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
>>70142580
>the "heavy cream is bad" meme
Guess what your testosterone is made of, "real man". Saturated fat. Put some butter, and coconut oil in that coffee.
>>
>>70154265

That will still taste like shit if you get it from McDonald's tho...
>>
>>70154521
>Shia
>Implying they could be anything BUT bro-tier

Get with the times, m8
>>
A lifetime of caffeine has given me:
>intense bladder problems
>Irritable bowel syndrome
>insomnia
>depression
>loss of short term memory
>infrequent blackouts
>>
>>70155795

I'm sure you've been breathing and blowing yourself for at least that long too, how do you know it's not just because you're a huge fag?
>>
>>70141007
RARE
>>
>used to drink 6+ cups of coffee with excessive amounts of sugar and cream
>end up with a fuckton of cavities
>cut almost all sugar out of diet
>now drink coffee black, no more cavities and can't stand the taste of sugary coffee anymore
once you go black, etc.
>>
Jdjdjd
>>
>>70140246
I drink coffee every day, and now I got high blood pressure for my age and fitness. I also have heat stored in my liver which is making my sperm watery. Do not drink this shit, go out there and get yourself a nice emu egg and skull that down for a good high in the morning.
>>
>>70141007
i didn't know that this island was independent
>>
>>70140246
Most of the shit they serve is hardly considered coffee, numales probably still enjoy milk and cream with their chocolate lady drinks.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.