[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US flag, what does it mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: USflag.jpg (390 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
USflag.jpg
390 KB, 3072x2048
I get that our flag is
>A FUCKING LEAF
but it does actually stand for something. The maple tree is a symbol of strength, along with the color red.

The US flag, has stars, the color blue, and red and white stripes.

What do the stars mean? I know they're supposed to stand for states, but I don't see any states that have anything to do with stars. What about the red and white stripes, what do those mean? What about the color blue behind the stars?
>>
>>70139069
could have googled it faster than you posted this thread.
>>
>>70139069
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_United_States

Using Google would have been a little quicker
>>
The stripes stand for the 13 colonies
>>
>>70139069
Each star represents a state you poor sweet leaf.
>>
>>70139069
Even I know that, and I live on the other side of the planet. Be ashamed.
>>
>>70139069
Leave it to A FUCKING LEAF
>>
FREEDOM
>>
Stars represent each state.
Stripes represent the original 13 colonies.
And it is the best damn flag on Earth
>>
Red is for communists.

Red is ugly.

White is good. Blue is for freedom.
>>
File: 1458097606672.jpg (100 KB, 634x982) Image search: [Google]
1458097606672.jpg
100 KB, 634x982
>>70139069
>>70139241
>>70139263
>>70139304
>>70139390

leafs are literally the most failed shitposters on the planet
>>
>>70139069
The old "pre-leaf" candian flag was nice OP. The new one is fucking shit.
>>
>>70139069
I bet you two beaver skins I have more maple trees in my yard than you do in your hovel.
>>
The red symbolizes the blood that has been spilled. I guess that means Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, and so on.

The white symbolizes the unheard prayers of all the little nigglets that can't tell God thank you since we removed prayer from school.

The stars stand for all the alien technology we've used to conquer the world since 1949.
>>
File: Betsy Ross Flag.png (12 KB, 800x421) Image search: [Google]
Betsy Ross Flag.png
12 KB, 800x421
I've always thought we should've kept pic related as flag. It's a stronger connection to our heritage and looks nice. We don't need to have all 50 states represented.
>>
>>70139069
"The colors of the pales (the vertical stripes) are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice."

Things all lost due to progressiveness in the US.
>>
File: Nazi America.png (18 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
Nazi America.png
18 KB, 800x478
>>70139937

Or maybe we could do something like this ;)
>>
>tfw they want a woman on the 10 dollar
>tfw I only support this if it's betsy roos
>>
File: Canadin flag.png (31 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Canadin flag.png
31 KB, 800x400
>>70139069
>The maple tree is a symbol of strength, along with the color red.
I always thought you were just a bunch of potheads and that was some red bud or somethin
>>
>>70139069
Who cares? It's trash.
>>
File: Rubin.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Rubin.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
What are /pol/acks opinions on the Rubin Report?

He seems to have a lot of interesting people on and allows them to actually speak.
>>
>>70140539
Umm.. Woops.
>>
>>70139937
But anon, the EU stole the ring of stars bit. We don't want to associate with their kind.
>>
>>70139659

Is that a pic of you getting cucked by superior Canadian men ?
>>
>>70139621

White is color of your ass, and blue is the color of your tears as Ahmed penetrates your ass.
>>
>>70140595
>We don't want to associate with their kind.
Get the fuck off your high horse, we may even share the same family name.
>>
>>70141000
Germany, it's not you bro. It's your slaver overlords.
>>
>>70141078
>It's your slaver overlords.
What a time to be alive. Not allowed to build a house like I please, getting jail time for speaking my mind, having to fear for my safety once I step out of the door.

Give me a gun and one of those glorious flags, I just want to be left along and do my thing for once.
>>
>>70139069
It is the secret recipe to the ultimate burger
>The gold trim is the bun
>The stripes are the amount of patties
>The stars are the amount of condiments
>>
>>70141579
You ever consider repatriating? Find a nice spot over here and live happily without as much government overreach.
>>
>>70141000

My last name is English, but it translates easily into any Germanic language, so maybe so.
>>
>>70142396
>Find a nice spot over here and live happily without as much government overreach.
I don't have much trouble being an illegal immigrant, but not being able to work is a hard one. I am German after all. Don't know where you get the repatriating part from, it's not like I know anyone.
>>
>>70142709
Just get US citizenship, move here somewhere up north with a similar climate. Company finds out you're German they'll hire you for a whole shitload of reasons; EEO, Teutonic work ethic, etc etc.
>>
>>70143856
>Just get US citizenship.
I look into it, and it's incredible hard to get citizenship. I might as well go and suck Obongo's dick, maybe he'll grant me a greencard before the next president takes over.
>>
>>70140004
Yes please
>>
>>70139069

Stars = States
Stripes = original 13 colonies

Red = courage
Blue = justice
white = purity

Star iconography = divinity/heavenly
>>
>>70140539
I like him. He's not a biased piece of shit. He has his opinions but he doesn't try to force you to agree with him. I subbed and watch most of his content
>>
>>70139974
>vertical stripes

???
>>
>>70139069

use the greatest american invention of all time to find out (aka internet).

>>70140649

now you're just projecting
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.