[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm meeting my Minister of Finance tomorrow. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DEC7_SOLOMON_MORNEAU.jpg (49 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
DEC7_SOLOMON_MORNEAU.jpg
49 KB, 822x462
I'm meeting my Minister of Finance tomorrow. What should I say to him? He probably knows dudeweed-man personally.
>>
Ask him his opinion of SJW faggots, and why he likes our cuck pm
>>
File: cuddle.jpg (51 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.jpg
51 KB, 690x388
>He probably knows dudeweed-man personally

But does he have rares? Ask him for rares.
>>
>>70138921
Politicians only pretend to like eachother
>>
>>70138631
Ask him how cute was the loli that gave him a blowjob in the last IMF meeting.
>>
>>70138631
Bro.. That's the minister of Finance... Obviously ask him about the jews. Ask him all you bullshit questions then at the end throw in something along the lines of 'what do you make of the jewish influence and corruption of western banking and society?'. but say it casually and have at the very least your phone recording in your pocket and slip it out when you say this in some way. then post it to youtube or pass it off to wearechange they make videos like that
>>
>>70139417
>>70139417
Blackmail him. Buy influence. If he disagree do whatever is necessary to control him.

t. Soros-Rockefeller-Rothchild-Sachs
>>
Ask him where all your gold went.
>>
>>70139442
What? I don't know this reference.
>>
>>70140378
How the hell do you think they control our politicians?
They are in a massive pedo ring, they are being blackmailed.
>>
>>70138631
Ask him how 8.4 billion for natives grows our economy, baka
>>
>>70139539
this
>>
Ask him what industries he believes are on the rise and what would be some great investing opportunities.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.