[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of cuckshed does /pol/ have? I have been working on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 800x534
What kind of cuckshed does /pol/ have? I have been working on a new indoor one for the last few weeks with my wifes boyfriend. Good bonding time.
>>
>>70138190

Does she let you have slumber parties? I am only allowed to have a friend over mine once a month :{.
>>
>>70138190
My cuckshed has a kitchen and I am even allowed to have a cat. But if the cat leaves and goes to my wife's house, the bull (who has allergies) gets mad and threatens to kill my cat.

I had two but the bull's culture was oppressed because one of the cats was of the wrong breed.

I still apologize but he won't hear me.

:^(
>>
>>70138190
haha good meme :^)))
>>
>>70138190
Eh, me and my wife aren't doing too well financially, so now that the bull killed the dog I use the kennel as the cuckshed. I've put a carpet in and I'm working on getting wifi coverage.
>>
File: 5685678679.png (106 KB, 376x253) Image search: [Google]
5685678679.png
106 KB, 376x253
>>70139081
>I've put a carpet in and I'm working on getting wifi coverage.
>>
>>70138190
>cuckshed inside the house
do_you_even_get_cucked.jpg
>>
>>70139436
panama
a
p
e
r
s
>>
The bull won't let me eat on table anymore.

He puts my food in a dog ration bowl.

But he'll kill me if I try divorce. What do I do, guys?
>>
>>70139436
its closer to the kitchen so when my wife is too busy doing activities in the bedroom to make dinner, i can get snacks easier
>>
>>70139614

maybe get a better job so you can contribute more to the household desu, it might make him less angry at you also
>>
>having the shed inside
Kinda defeats the point Tbh
>>
Heh! They (my wife and Hakeem) didn't let me have internet access in the cuckshed but joke's on them, I'm using my iphone+data plan as a wifi hotspot.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 653x590
>>70140009
>not having an air conditioned shed
>>
File: Yellow blue shed (2048x1365).jpg (303 KB, 1600x872) Image search: [Google]
Yellow blue shed (2048x1365).jpg
303 KB, 1600x872
I built this for Sven. He helped me very much doing this. He is quite strong for such a small man. He has become like a son to me. Bb gotta go meet Klara
>>
>>70140133
>tfw wife lets me get a 100 dollar monthly allowance from my paycheck
>tfw cuckshed is equipped with toys and a nintendo wii
>tfw saving up for an xbox that my wife said i could get
>>
I'm not a cuck but we have a room she calls my jail, she locks me in there sometimes as a joke. It's almost always to joke when I have a friend or two over and I can hear them wrestling her to get the keys back. I like when they visit because after they leave she gets so horny and let's me eat her pussy for hours and she let's me jack off with her panties after :)
>>
>>70140605
I like my shed
>>
>>70140973
LMAO! oh women. always playing pranks and making jokes. my wife was gone all of last weekend and finally came back and when i asked where she had been she said april fools! made me VERY worried but i love her
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.