[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relation between sexes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19
File: 1450729966408.jpg (65 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
1450729966408.jpg
65 KB, 600x406
I genuinely believe that women are equivalent to men, but that they are also placed to equal ground with men in western society.

All their so-called "misogyny" is nothing but the result of bad choices to follow bad role models made through generation after generation by women.

To compensate for this they're trying to milk the "muh second sex" card for all it's worth in a desperate attempt to put themselves not on equal footing with men (as we've already established, they already are) but above them.

They spend their time in a fight against imaginary made-up privilege in order to generate for themselves ACTUAL privilege. Time that could be better spent serving society, themselves, and their species in a much better way. It is, in short, another bad decision that'll chain into more bad decisions.

How correct/incorrect is this opinion and why?
>>
>>70138141
I have one question, on what grounds are men and women equal?
>>
>>70138417

On the biological. Except for ovaries, and slight certain chemical imbalances we're essentially the same creature but with different breeding functions.

The most important parts, our brains, are essentially the exact same in every sense.
>>
>>70138702
You could say the same thing about adults and children. That's what women's brains are - literally the brains of children.
>>
>>70138702

the brains are quite different desu, plus women get all hormonal. i mean you have these silly women asking for 5 days off a month work for payed menstrual leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ8TkHJbYRY . if they are treated like adults they run amok
>>
>>70139317

i mean even the seemingly 'professionally working lady' interviewer has the mind of a child in this video, and she is supposed to be an example of how women can be adults like men
>>
>>70138141
Women are biologically inferior to men in every single way, which is why manners, chivalry and other methods and laws throughout history do their part in protecting women and giving them privilege in order for them to take their part in being useful for culture and for the continuance of society.

It has only been recently that the balance has been ruined and women are given more and more privilege, offthrowing the balance of genders and allowing them to push for more power in society. As recorded in the history of the fall of many civilizations on earth before, this will result in everything being disrupted and destroyed until the balance rights itself again.
>>
>>70139286

Except that the brains of children are much smaller, much less developed, and have gather much less knowledge of society than grown-ups have. Which is kinda' a big deal

>>70139317

How are their brains different? I agree that the hormonal thing is a flaw, but they are trying to turn it to advantage instead of dealing with it, like men do. Sure we don't bleed for a week, but should we be given a day a week dedicated to masturbation because we find it hard to focus when we're so horny?

Of course not.
>>
>>70139632
>Women are biologically inferior

I keep hearing this, but except arguably the physical (maybe?) I am not seeing it. And the physical aspect of society is essentially being bread out anyway, isn't it? Manuel labor is a dying craft compared to the academics.
>>
>>70139846
Psychologically after working on a project for a while a man's brain will go into a sort of auto pilot where there is little activity. This allows men to work on a task much more efficiently than women. The downside being a form of tunnel vision. There's a reason women make good secretaries. They don't get caught up on single projects
>>
>>70139641
>How are their brains different? I agree that the hormonal thing is a flaw, but they are trying to turn it to advantage instead of dealing with it, like men do. Sure we don't bleed for a week, but should we be given a day a week dedicated to masturbation because we find it hard to focus when we're so horny?

they are wired for different things. social approval is a bigger deal for one, women are less likely to break ranks and be an outlier among their peers. this is why men are always at the forefront of social change, women come later. also i think they find it hard to follow logical discussions, they stray easily and argue for what is emotionally desirable in the moment rather than persevering objectively, often passively bending the truth. they in general bend the truth to suit emotional needs. there are so many things, spatial awareness is another, also different distribution of iq. their brains are smaller on average also, and have different proportions of grey matter etc. also the y x chromosome thing... just rattling a few things off the top of my head, i can think of more
>>
>>70138141
>men and women are equal

When was the last time you saw a man bear a child, and a woman produce sperm?

The male role in society is that of the provider. He is the farmer, the builder, the soldier, and the leader because he was built for this and it comes naturally. Masculinity is what has brought us civilization.

The role of the women is to bring about the next generation of people, and to nurture them until they can too fill one of these roles. She is the mother, the wife, the nurse, and the preschool teacher because she was built like this and it comes naturally.
Females are our only means of reproduction, and are needed to maintaon a population.

The only equality in this situation is the fact that their roles in society are equally important.

Femenism has driven a wedge between men and women, meaning the family structure is crumbling, with low rates of marrige. As a result we are having less children. Because of this the west will face inevitable destruction.

Egalitatianism is encouraging women to abondon their role and is as equally dangerous.
>>
We're not equal. We give them equal opportunity and they still come up short. They are, in almost all measurable ways, inferior to men on a statistical basis.
>>
>>70139286

Source? Science has asserted time and time again that there's no difference between male and female brains.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/71811/there-no-difference-between-male-and-female-brains-study-finds
>>
>>70141106
>mentalfloss.com
Wew, lad.
>>
File: image.png (111 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 1334x750
Reasons to vote for Hillary.
Vagina

Reasons people arent voting for Hillary.
Vagina
>>
>>70140665
>their brains are smaller on average also
If you correct for brain weight per cm of height, then brain mass is the same.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8072950

>>70139641
As far as I know some parts of the cortex have different sizes, e.g. social understanding or language are larger in women.
>>
>>70138141
female opinions on genital sculpting surgeries for infants cause me to think maybe they don't want to be equal
>>
>>70141106
The most bias source you could find even says
>While some features were more common in female brains and others in males, most people have a mix of the two.
>>
>>70141866

Yeah it's not like women have zero logic lol, just less than men on average. So of course both genders have a mix of the two, but due to biological differences one gender has more than the other. Is a woman who wrote the article tbf.
>>
>>70141490
>>70141866

Why don't you read the study that was linked multiple times in the article?

>Here we show that, although there are sex/gender differences in brain and behavior, humans and human brains are comprised of unique “mosaics” of features, some more common in females compared with males, some more common in males compared with females, and some common in both females and males. Our results demonstrate that regardless of the cause of observed sex/gender differences in brain and behavior (nature or nurture), human brains cannot be categorized into two distinct classes: male brain/female brain.
>>
>>70142410
>Why don't you read the study that was linked multiple times in the article?
Because bias of their part, and mine.
>>
>>70142410
>, humans and human brains are comprised of unique “mosaics” of features, some more common in females compared with males, some more common in males compared with females,
>>70142410
>human brains cannot be categorized into two distinct classes: male brain/female brain.

That's a pretty silly self contradictory conclusion. Classic woman speak tbqh desu.
>>
>>70142410
>>70141866
>>70142297
>>70141490
http://www.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468
Here's the link to the study. You're welcome
>>
>>70142632
At least you admit that you choose to remain ignorant
>>
>>70138141
We are not equivalent, but complimentary.

There is nothing wrong with this, and fostering antipathy for this fact, is simple modern neurosis.
>>
>>70138141

Women are provably physically inferior and there's a much higher percentage of high IQ men. We try to pretend that these facts don't exist and fight them instead of working within reality.
>>
>>70142789
That, Liberals think that everything against them is a social construct that need to discarded, and the fact men typically have both extremes when it come to intelligence.
>>
>>70138141
Women are subhuman fuck toys, they only exiist to breed with, men evolve to lead and progress the tribes while women are designated rape slaves.
>>
>>70142789
I stopped reading here. All they're trying to prove is the extent that men and women's brains are similar
>Here we show that, although there are sex/gender differences in brain and behavior
>>
>>70143643
>All they're trying to prove is the extent that men and women's brains are similar

So you admit that they are similar but not the same? Which is kind of the point - there are differences, but they aren't huge and that doesn't make women children.
>>
>>70143643
>>70142696

You're not understanding the study. They're saying that women and men behave differently because of social roles/environmental conditioning, but biologically their brains are the same.
>>
>>70143964
Having similarities doesn't mean being equal. I'm not saying that makes women children, just that men and women have developed biologically different over generations to better fulfill their roles in society
>>
File: 43646590.jpg (141 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
43646590.jpg
141 KB, 500x475
>>70144187
>>70143964

You two wouldn't happen to be women, would you?
>>
>>70144187
>there are sex/gender differences in brain
How am I misinterpreting that?
>>
>>70144362
No, buddy. That's backwards.

>They're saying that women and men behave differently because of social roles/environmental conditioning, but biologically their brains are the same.
>>
>>70144567
see
>>70144495
>>
>>70144470

I only ask as I am wondering whether we are being led on a wild goose chase.
>>
>>70144758
Wouldn't surprise me. I've gotta go back to work but I'll keep this open so I have some butt hurt to read when I get home
>>
>>70144362
Yes, I agree with you in this case, but other posters ITT seem to blow the difference out of proportion (e.g. women are stupid, their brains are smaller LOL). I read somewhere that there aren't any female "Mozarts" because there aren't any female "Jack the Rippers", e.g. women's brains are more mediocre and men's brains may have some extremes.
>>70144470
I am.
>>70144758
What difference does this make? Are all my arguments void now because I'm a woman?
>>
>>70140682
honestly the breakdown of family and gender roles is completely due to industrial machines and technology removing the man from the direct role of producing with his own hands. Then later on (50s and up) household technology replaced the woman's work in cooking, cleaning etc and left a void of idle time that was filled by the electric Jew to program them.

The service economy basically created hermaphroditic worker drones. The last bastion of masculinity is engineering/science/tech but even these people are physically degenerated and feminine even if some of their mental processes are masculine.
>>
>>70144470
Nope, just someone studying neuroscience lol.

>>70144677
>http://www.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468

Do you know what brain plasticity is?

Neural pathways in the brain can change due to social and environmental conditioning (we can probably agree that males and females are socialized differently). which is attributed to differences in brain structure and resulting behavior. Brains between males and female of a species are biologically the same.

If you actually care, read the study. It's pretty scientifically robust. They studied fetal brains, and brains of 5,500 people across all ages.
>>
>>70145136
>What difference does this make? Are all my arguments void now because I'm a woman?

Certainly not, but we have pointed out fundamental flaws with that web page, and yet you still continue to use it as evidence that male and female brains are the same, this coupled with the fact that you are a woman doesn't bode well for whether we will have a logical discussion. You are essentially sending me and the other people trying to debate you on a wild goose chase.
>>
>>70145318
>Nope, just someone studying neuroscience lol.

Yet you still take that web page seriously as evidence that male and female brains are the same? Either you are lying about being a male or your degree is baloney.
>>
>>70139632
A highly red-pilled post.

Women run on instinct. If you let them run wild they'll just shack up with Chad in harems and dodge responsibility. Monogamy, religion, tradition, feudalism, all served to regulate female behaviour for the good of society. It's now coming undone.
>>
>>70146013
>Certainly not, but we have pointed out fundamental flaws with that web page
Which one? Pubmed? Mentalfloss? I didn't post the mentalfloss article m8, read my posts again and you'll see that I don't wholly agree with the article. Both brains are the same in regards to gray/white matter, but I would agree that they are wired differently and some areas of the cortex are more or less connected for either sex, but it's not possible to determine that on dead brains.

E.g. you couldn't tell the difference between a male and a female brain from just looking at it on a plate.
>>
woman and man are both fisicly and mentally different. by mentally im not talking about the functions of the brain only thats covered on the biologic part the psychology is different .Culturally man and woman have different roles not only on the wester civilization but also on african tribes and asiatic cultures. mand and woman are different. Regarding rights, womans and man should have same rights. not a single law protecting the sexes. But yeah woman and man are different but we need same rights and laws.
>>
>>70146238
>Women run on instinct. If you let them run wild they'll just shack up with Chad in harems and dodge responsibility. Monogamy, religion, tradition, feudalism, all served to regulate female behaviour for the good of society. It's now coming undone.

>Be western woman
>Complain about imaginary rape culture in the west. (like omgee i consented, but we had a glass of wine before, i was reped, omge partiarchy)
>open the gates to third worlders that violently rape women and children remorselessly on mass
>>
>>70146619

the mentalfloss one sir, i haven't seen the others, i shall now
>>
>>70138141
>How correct/incorrect is this opinion and why?

Men need to understand that many women, the feminists anyway, come from a field where language is not used in the same way as it is used elsewhere. They use language to set up new power relation and not to transmit information.

This means that we don't have to listen to them. That's the first step in fixing this shit. Mind you, I'm not saying you shouldn't listen to any women. I'm saying you should be mindful of whether or not the person talking to you uses language in an activist way or use it in order to convey information. If you determine that the person (male or female) talking to you only does so in order to get you to comply to a certain demand, you can just walk away.
>>
>>taking only the biological to tell the difference between man and woman.

seriously you need to get some anthropology books. the roles that people take are not defined by the biology anymore, its cultural.
>>
>>70138141
>equivalent
Then why have separate words for them?
>>
>>70147375

This.
>>
>>70147414

but biology seeps in rather reliably
>>
>>70147572
the problem is that you cant prove that people behave different just because of hormons. otherwhise we would be haping people nonstop. we have superior psycology that can diferenciate us from other animals. therefore ok, biology is important to diferenciate but it will take you for ever to explain a behaviour purelly on neurotransmitters.
>>
File: 1431401964935.png (309 KB, 709x716) Image search: [Google]
1431401964935.png
309 KB, 709x716
>>70138141
>this is what femcucks actually believe

Go back to /dumblr/ faggot.
>>
>>70147920

all i know is, men and women are inherently different, and if we keep playing this silly game of equality our societies will turn to shit. and i am certainly not going to cloud my judgement with notions that women are the same as men, this would be to set myself up for complications
>>
read the book "The Way of Men" to answer that question
>>
>>70147920
If you cannot prove nor disprove the fact that people act in a certain way based on hormone then there's no ground to accept the idea that it's purely cultural either.

We can't go from skepticism to a point where we claim knowledge.
>>
>>70147920
the way someone is raised doesn't affect their sexual orientation or the gender of their brain

See this tragic case:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
tl;dr: He was born a boy but raised as a girl and when he found out that he was a boy, it explained everything that he felt was wrong with him
>>
>>70146217

How can male and female brains be the same if the majority of the scientific community thinks otherwise?
>>
>>70148316

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTF_XVspfDM

also strongly recommended
>>
>>70148327

Indeed.
>>
File: fembrains.jpg (320 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
fembrains.jpg
320 KB, 1334x694
>>70138702
>>
Women are different. We should cherish the inequality
>>
>>70148247
your assumption about the difference is right. we are different both in body and mind. but there is a twist. there are male psychologies that shows female behaviours. im not talking about gay people here, it does not determine how you q will take plasure sexually. But the behaviour pattern on those cases are visible. so Some man think like woman and some woman think like man. just adding another complication to the debate. I beleve most of you will not belive me since i have a psychoanalisis basis for this information and i know psychoanalisis is not considerable science since our study object is the inconscient, and this object dos not have materiality and has a time of its own. so you belive int it if you want to.
>>
>>70148305
well the method to use culture to study behaviour was the same method used by darwin theory of evolution. Basicly you visit cultures write down similarities and differences check data and try to conclude something.
>>
File: patrice-oneal.jpg (40 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
patrice-oneal.jpg
40 KB, 658x370
Men are better.
Males have never needed females because we don't get pregnant and need someone to feed us and protect us. The only reason females are desired is because of their pussy. So thus their vaginas became more desirable than our penises, hence "I feel like you are only after my body", they say this because they know what they have nothing in value beyond their pussy. So to get that pussy men are smarter, stronger, more fit, more successful. THIS is the balance. We hate feminists because they want us to value them beyond their beauty (read pussy) when they have done nothing to deserve it.
>>
File: enemies of men.jpg (366 KB, 1109x1173) Image search: [Google]
enemies of men.jpg
366 KB, 1109x1173
>>70148647
>We should cherish the inequality

First we abolish their rights, then we can cherish the differences. As long as they equal rights they are enemies.
>>
>>70148907
>so Some man think like woman and some woman think like man.

Aren't you just turning the ordinary phenomena of a statistical distribution into something it isn't?

Just because we're talking about mean behavior doesn't mean we're implying everybody is on the mean.
>>
>>70138141
>I genuinely believe that women are equivalent to men, but that they are also placed to equal ground with men in western society.
How do you explain the pay gap then? Either you believe it's mostly cultural (feminism) or mostly natural. There is no middle ground, because gendered differences in our society are obvious. Men and women have the same rights, but they are not equally represented in a lot of issues. Similar arguments can be made with rape victims, suicides, life expectancy, differences in career paths, etc.

In the end you are just a faggot "moderate" with not enough knowledge. Incorrect opinion
>>
>>70148907
Are you are referring to trans people? I don't think we know why they feel trapped in the wrong body, or why some people are homosexual. But I agree that we uhh, don't know a lot about the brain or how our sexual preferences or our "gender" (I hate that word) is determined.
>>
>>70149241
no, im saying the way that woman organize information is difuse, she thinks a shitton of different stuff at the same time, inconclusive, kind of difuse. man are a straight like of thought more ordenated and organized. what im saying is that this way of thinking is visible on both sexes. in minor cases, but its still there.
>>
>>70138141
Women and men are not equal, they're both good at different things and think in completely different ways.
It's not social stigma that makes the overwhelming number of early childhood teachers women and mechanics/welders men.
>>
>>70149156
Two things :

(1) While I understand the appeal to Darwin because it seems to be a nice zinger against the biologist, biology has changed rather dramatically in the past 150 years and has gone much beyond Darwin, especially in the study of phenomena at a microscopic level.

(2) Even following that methodology, it doesn't tell you what the role of the base biology is. You have no way to ascertain the causal role biology and hormone play in shaping the form of the information that is being collected in that anthropological field study. There could very well be a probability distribution linking a certain behavior to a certain hormonal level which would tell you to expect a 20% change of behavior X for hormonal level Y of whatever the fuck kind of hormone.
>>
>>70147375

basically this.

you can change the wording of something or even make new words up, but just like a ponzie scheme, when you dig through the bullshit faster than it can adapt / be created you discover that it is indeed, bullshit.

Think of ponzie schemes, now apply the economic bullshit to the bullshit that is feminism.
>>
>>70149366
>pay gap
Ebin bait.
>>
>>70148327
I agree with you but that's an appeal to authority.

Faggot.
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
>tfw Russia even today on public mainstream radio/TV discusses studies about how women are on average less emotionally and intellectually mature than men

I miss my homeland. I fell for this fucking leaf meme.
>>
>>70149978
Cheers fellow man from the country of young sluts and beta males
>>
>>70144187
>>70141747
Do you guys know what gaussian curves are, right?

It's like saying that blacks and asians have no IQ differences because a study shows that there are specific chinese guys dumber than some nigerian guys. We are discussing tendencies, not sharp and distinguishable barriers. And that study says EXPLICITLY that there are tendencies between men and women.

And there's also the fact that we know very little about the brain and how its activity directly translates into behaviour. It's like saying that you and me are literally the same because 99% of our DNA is the exact same. In reality the biological process behind this is extremely complex and we barely know how it works, so assumptions based on an external examination of the brain should be treated with care.
>>
>>70150123
That syrup though.
>>
>>70149693
>no, im saying the way that woman organize information is difuse, she thinks a shitton of different stuff at the same time, inconclusive, kind of difuse. man are a straight like of thought more ordenated and organized.

Well then what am I to make of this statement :

>seriously you need to get some anthropology books. the roles that people take are not defined by the biology anymore, its cultural. >>70147414
>>
>>70149793
so dou you firmelly belive hormones define all our behaviours? there is no component outside the fisical body and the chemistry we are inside that can for instance change the way we behave? cant a word determine behaviour ? that sexy voice saying nice things a stimulus to your desire? nothing ?
>>
>>70150163
I remember listening to one another day that aired a few days before. The WOMEN were agreeing with these studies too. What a beautiful place, I miss it.
>>
>>70149896
I know I know, men and women do get almost the same for doing the same job in the same conditions, but the fact that they choose different career paths is undeniable.
>>
>>70150506
the ways that people process the information do not determine the roles they have on society. the way you organize information is more like the operational system or the library of methods to control and process the information. the choices you make are linked to diferent processes, its linked directly to memory and how did you took satisfaction on the past.
>>
>>70149693
You are literally proving his point
>There is a specific way in which men and women tend to think
>But since SOME men and SOME women don't follow this tendency, it means gender is cultural
Don't be a faggot.

>>70150603
Believing that there are patterns of behavioural traits between genders =/= we are literally our genes and absolutely nothing can change
>>
>>70150603
>so dou you firmelly belive hormones define all our behaviours?

No. That's a thing I never said. I said we do not know what the role of the base biology is.

>>70150932
>the ways that people process the information do not determine the roles they have on society.

Presumably different information processing scheme would make one more or less effective for some tasks instead of others, which would end up orienting the distribution of the roles within the society. If the more "diffuse" mode of processing information is better for task X and if more women do have this mode, then I would expect more women to be in a role in which they had to accomplish that task.

That doesn't seem controversial to me. It's not a problem either. Let the chip fall where they may, as it were.
>>
File: socialistagitation.png (56 KB, 518x572) Image search: [Google]
socialistagitation.png
56 KB, 518x572
>>70138141
>men have built empires against the odds hundreds of times, against countless odds, in countless technological, geographical and sociopolitical situations
>men have successfully revolted in countless situations against incredible odds including starvation, propaganda, strength of numbers and advanced military technology

>women have never built an empire under any circumstances ever
>women have never revolted under any circumstances ever

>every empire in recorded history independently developed or agreed on a virtually unanimous theory of the human condition in which women were unfit for equal inclusion in political and social discourse
>every three thousand year old prediction about women, from wealth redistribution policies to weaker borders and destroyed family unit, started coming true the moment women were introduced to the political arena

>constantly fail to show the same capacity for interest in the world of logic, science and justice as men
>constantly fail to show the same skill for ruling the world of people as men

>basically the same

Women are ancillary. They are secunda.
>>
>>70138702
Men are 40% stronger on average
>>
>>70151810
forgot to add:
>won't even take the blame for being such fucking disappointments after we trusted them with literally everything
>have to make an entire movement to turn it into men's fault
>>
>>70147414
>muh nuture
>feefees are what matters, not genetics
>b-but environmental factors can modulate gene expression to some extent so this means that everything is due to nurture
Can women stop it with these fucking pseudointellectual canards? When the results of an experiment are inconclusive, it doesn't prove anything except bad experimental design.
>>
File: bobbycool.jpg (53 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
bobbycool.jpg
53 KB, 500x378
>>70149221
>a non-cucked Swede

If there are more swedes like you I have hope for your country

>inb4 you're a rapefugee
>>
>>70149793
Are you saying we can't determine the effects of hormones like testosterone because they prescribe that shit you know
>>
>>70151400
no that does not prove gender is cultural. what proves gender is cultural are the multiplicity of roles man and woman have in different cultures. Culturally those women are behaving like our man. so in some cultural studies they use a concept of structure to define the possible holes on a society. so there are father figures that are done by uncles for exemple. mother figures done by fathers. and father figues done by woman. not only on teaching the child how to be a man, but also going to war for exemple. some cultures the behavirours are so fragmented that the concept of structure is better off.
>>
The number one major flaw in the thinking of most people on /pol/ is generalization. If this group is X, than this individual must be X. Grouping something as complicated as a human bean is impossible, there are far too many variables. My belief is that all humans are equal for one scientific reason beyond all others, they are human. A woman is a human, and a man is also human. By that undeniable truth, they must be treated equally. I also agree that there are definite flaws in the way boys and girls are raised, especially in less developed countries. If a girl is raised all her life being told that her main goal should be to find a suitable mate and make babies, then she will grow up to be a woman who accomplishes nothing else. In contrast, boys are raised to believe that they are in charge, that they should fight to become powerful. In a truly idealistic society, men and women would be given the exact same role models, and opportunities. However, the current state of religion and bias leads to girls growing up to think they'll never make it, and boys growing up thinking that they can take what they please, which (despite the popular opinion on /pol/) is not true.
>>
>>70142871
Yeah I think women have certain things we're good at. Men have theirs. It's not equal or even better or worse overall. Just different.
>>
>>70151810
>>constantly fail to show the same capacity for interest in the world of logic, science, and justice as men.
Wrong though, completely. Women are earning more scientific degrees than men now.
http://www.aaup.org/article/percentage-degrees-received-women-2004-major-discipline-and-group#.VwWKS_krK00
>>
>>70151489
>Presumably different information processing scheme would make one more or less effective for some tasks

i can agree to that, still there are other things to take in consideration. lets say in this culture all woman hunt, we all know woman are not equipped with the man brain set to hunt. they would have a hard time training to be a huntress, still with enough effort she could do it. culture made that woman a huntress and she will teach what she knows to her children. iven if its not adequate, and optimal it still can happen. so given a conjunction of codes and belifs a culture can surpass the biological limitation and elect a gender to performe a role that is not that optimal. I mean those tribesdudes are crazy if they belive a dragon god told all the woman to hunt they will start doing it.
>>
File: oni fam.jpg (348 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
oni fam.jpg
348 KB, 1080x1776
>>70152315
Sorry to disappoint onee-senpai, but this is a picture of me...
>>
File: paygap.jpg (231 KB, 526x993) Image search: [Google]
paygap.jpg
231 KB, 526x993
>>70149366
>How do you explain the pay gap then?

Because women are so inferior.
>>
>>70152400
you cant make a straight dude go gay giving hormones. if you do you just invented the gay cure and that will make you rich.
>>
File: women voting.png (609 KB, 1808x3731) Image search: [Google]
women voting.png
609 KB, 1808x3731
>>70151810
>>
>>70153136
Men and women both have a hunting instinct, it's one of the oldest mental capacities we have, dating all the way back to protozoa.
>>
File: the yeast gender.jpg (215 KB, 1130x661) Image search: [Google]
the yeast gender.jpg
215 KB, 1130x661
>>70151810
>women have never
>>
>>70138141

well duh. is this not common sense? especially at this point in time... does anybody actually "believe" otherwise? i feel like this pretty much usually goes without saying.
>>
>>70153440
But you can make a straight dude go gay with sweet trap ass.
>>
File: testosterone.jpg (190 KB, 1632x1000) Image search: [Google]
testosterone.jpg
190 KB, 1632x1000
>>70152400
>the effects of hormones like testosterone
>>
File: mmmgood.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
mmmgood.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>70153360
You look like a nerd rapefugee, but you know your Patrice so if you're getting pussy then good for you
>>
>>70153519
both ? normally i see males hunting and fishing on tribes. thats a new information i might check. and it confuses me since man can find animals afar, while woman have more periferal vision that is said better to take care of the children.
>>
>>70138702
>we're the same but different
So we are not equal.
In mathematics (the only true science) two things are only said to be equal if they are exactly the same. Men and women are not exactly the same. They are not equal.
>>
>>70153647
This means that logically, to proceed as a society, all women should get regular testosterone injections to improve their societal contributions, leading to a society of men and men that can get pregnant. It's the future lads, knuckle down and get ready to impregnate hairy man-ass
>>
>>70153623
you are proving my point i guess. heuhauheua
>>
>>70153771
Women also have better hearing and sense of smell, contributing to skill in hunting.
>>
File: muscles.jpg (399 KB, 964x964) Image search: [Google]
muscles.jpg
399 KB, 964x964
>>70153861

Women don't respond well to testosterone, they get violent. Men on the other hand get violent with estrogen injections. Also see pic.
>>
>>70138141
I prefer the ol' dry anal treatment.
That puts them in their place.
>>
>>70153910
Actually I guess the best possible hunter would be a pair of man and woman, both contributing with their specific advantages to reach a common goal.
>>
>>70154156
and who would save the children from the pedos ?
>>
>>70154026
Black men have more estrogen, but black men also have on average 12% more testosterone as well.

>women = men
>niggers = 12% more men than white men
>>
>>70153647
It's true I dated a woman on testosterone, was the only sane intelligent woman I've met.
>>
File: lolel.jpg (168 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
lolel.jpg
168 KB, 1080x1776
>>70153732
Haha yeah, i am a nerdfugee that gets pussy, spot on my friend.

I should probably shave
>>
in conclusion : man and woman are different, man tend to be more organized than women, woman can multitask better. everyone can do everything still some tasks have small increments due the biology / psychology. in my oppinion man tend to rule a more organized society, with rules. woman can thrive in a total chaos.
>>
>>70154748
>woman can multitask better

Only primitive tasks, like stirring the pot and watching the baby.
>>
>>70138141
If women were equivalent to men, why would we need different words to describe them?
>>
>>70154748
In my opinion the ideal society has people doing what they want to. If you do what you're good at it shouldn't matter what gender you are, no reason to pay someone less because of what genitals they have.
>>
>>70154879
yeah russian, i know you how you deal with the woman in cyka blyat land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4HRixrtbeo
>>
>>70138141
>I genuinely believe that women are equivalent to men

I genuinely believe that makes you an idiot.
>>
>>70154921
There are currently 6500 different words that all mean 'person'.
>>
>>70155177
That's a disingenuous reply. A synonym is not the same thing as an antonym
>>
>>70154990
i agree.
>>
>>70155439
Brazilbro we have reached common ground hooray.
>>
>>70155417
>two different words for the same thing
>>
>>70155811
ok now gimme a greencard !
>>
>>70155887
so you don't even know what an antonym is
>>
>>70141106
>Science has asserted time and time again that there's no difference between male and female brains.

WEW LAD
>>
>>70152646
>muh blanket statements
Please point out in our current society how girls are being told that "they are not going to make it", and how boys are taught that they are going to be in charge. This has been studied back and forth and nothing points strongly towards the "stereotype threat" side.

For example, it has been shown that if you tell a girl that females are worse at math she will perform slightly worse in hard math tests. But in real life both boys and girls have similar math scores, so this can't be the reason they are choosing to not go for math careers as often. On the other hand women flock like crazy to things like biology or chemistry. How can culture account for that?

>>70154990
Do you understand that if inherent gender differences exist, then giving the same opportunities to men and women will yield different results? Saying that "men should be leaders" doesn't mean all of them need to be, just that the majority of the people who will naturally become leaders are going to be men.
>>
>>70138141
Racism, Misogyny, Jews, etc...
just scream these and your sorry ass isn't responsible for your own failures.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.