[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we at least agree that he's center right and not full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1440x808) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1440x808
Can we at least agree that he's center right and not full libtard??
>>
>basically a neocon on everything except fag rights

He's the worst of all worlds
>>
>>70138305
Really? I thought he advocated for "do to your body what you want w/o the gov't intervening"-type stuff.
>>
>>70138002
I don't know what his positions are but he's just not insane and in the current environment that's already a lot. I'll take it.
>>
>>70138002
He's a faggot...

Degenerate by default and mentally ill for adopting left wing ideology.
>>
>>70138002
Yes.
>>
he's nothing, the most you can say is that he avoids being confrontational
>>
File: 1455792349909.jpg (165 KB, 800x987) Image search: [Google]
1455792349909.jpg
165 KB, 800x987
Lmao cenk hasn't had him on the show since he last disagreed with cenk on foreign policies lmao

What a faggot
>>
>>70138002
He's a good host, I wouldn't watch the show if it was just him but he always gets an interesting hour or so out of his guests
>>
>>70138730
Another good point, other than his opening and closing dialogue he pretty much just bounces open ended questions off people.
>>
Hey op it doesnt matter he atleast wants to hear opposing points of view
>>
>>70138002
He just panders to those his former regressive left employer tarnished.

He has no arguments of his own, nor does he probe his guests on anything in a meaningful way.
>>
>>70138002
He willing to talk to everyone and doesn't act like a 5 year old to people he disagrees with. Actualy has a conversion like an adult.

So I don't agree with him on alot but he has my respect. Rare trait for journalist/reporters today
>>
>>70138002
He's a liberal, not a progressive. Not much else to say.
>>
It was fucking hilarious when he got mega triggered during the Milo interview when Milo said that jews control the media and banks.
>>
>>70138002
He does his job instead of circlejerking
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.