[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't women be into politics, arts, video games, acting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 60
File: girlgamer.png (168 KB, 621x1024) Image search: [Google]
girlgamer.png
168 KB, 621x1024
Why can't women be into politics, arts, video games, acting, business, science or anything without men doubting their competence, intelligence and sincerity? Is that not proof that sexism is alive and well and is a cancer that needs to be expunged?
>>
>>70137067

> Fembro

???
>>
>>70137067
You don't interact with women very often, do you?
>>
File: e0483df29cad1b1ac4e6b527da21d.jpg (80 KB, 1255x708) Image search: [Google]
e0483df29cad1b1ac4e6b527da21d.jpg
80 KB, 1255x708
That's why women like pic related, are GOD TIER.

And we, as men , respect those women, who are strong but not BITCHING ABOUT IT.
>>
>women
A man looks at a forest and sees trees.

A woman looks at a forest and sees ways to gain male attention.

Women cannot into anything, because they have no actual desire to into anything.
>>
>>70137155
Men call other men they're cool with "bros". Women are not men. Calling them "fembros" is turning them into honorary men, as if there's something wrong with being a woman.

Why can't you call them "sisters" and grant them equal respect?
>>
File: fug.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>70137067
>tfw you will never have a qt gf that plays vidya and has the same political interests as you
Why even live
>>
File: 1456488181549.jpg (22 KB, 480x578) Image search: [Google]
1456488181549.jpg
22 KB, 480x578
>>70137067
>Receptionist
Hahaha I'm going to start using this one more often
>>
File: ayaanali.jpg (563 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
ayaanali.jpg
563 KB, 800x510
>>70137067
>>
>>70137784
Poo in the fucking loo, god dammit!
>>
>>70137350
I'm voting for Brexit but if Marion le Pen is crowned Empress of Europa I'd regret voting to leave.
>>
Women no human.
>>
>>70137067
For what it's worth, I don't doubt the competency of female teachers, accountants, cashiers, nurses, doctors, mothers, hr people, sex workers, or reporters.
>>
>>70137654

Anyone who gets hurt by that needs to harden the fuck up.
>>
>>70137067
> be "into" vidya
My fifty something year old mother plays Bejeweled, the "lol I'm a gamer gurl" moniker is so dated.
>>
>>70138127
Maybe you should grow up and there wouldn't be a problem.
>>
You seem to think that only women face scrutiny in hobbies and workplace. Well,everyone is always shittalked about,men just don't bitch about it. Now piss off back to whatever hole you crawled out of to post this shitty bait.
>>
>>70137067
Nine times out of ten, theyre only "interested" in those things for attention.

One time out of ten, they're actually in it to succeed, and because they do well, they're almost completely ignored, like their male counterparts.

Excellence isn't ever recognized in the real world, only savant level performance is. On the other hand, people love fucking bitching, so they'll point it out in a heartbeat and keep making up reasons to have the shitty influence around in order to continue bitching and whining.
>>
>girl gamer
>literally no discussion to be had with females since they have less gaming experience than a 13 year old
>objectively worse reaction times

who would want them?
>>
>>70138104
Do you doubt the competency of female principals, superintendents, managers, executives, and doctors, and single mothers?
>>
>>70138104
female teachers are trash. nearly all of them are too lenient on students.
>>
>>70138187

Part of growing up is understanding words only hurt if you give a shit.

Friends tend to "banter" by using slurs that they know will get under their mates' skin. Why are women exempt?
>>
>>70137067

women bear children and mother them, this task is vital and should not be interrupted by them trying to be men
>>
>>70138075

Oh man those feels when i thought she could have been my Queen of Provence back then.

I voted for her but she didnt had a chance agains those libcuck...

My queen :'(
>>
>>70138416
Yes.
>single
>fucking
>mothers
This is fucking bait and I really want to fucking bite into it like a good fishy.

If this thread is still up when I get home I might write an essay and post.
>>
>>70138402
There is no discussion to be had because men either (1) dismiss them because of bias, (2) chimp out in their presence or (3) behave like horny dogs toward them, making discussion impossible.
>>
Women no human.
>>
>>70138535
Women are not your "bros", duuuuude. Your childish "banter" is inappropriate.

Did your parents not instill manners into you or are you just that juvenile?
>>
>>70138648
Why? What makes women untrustworthy, despite countless cases to the contrary?
>>
>>70138416
>single mothers
Yes, children brought up by single parents especially single mothers rather than a complete family tend to have behavioral complexities and be more violent and brash
Most criminals committing crimes like robbery, manslaughter, etc are brought up in poor, single parent households
I'm not doubting the competency of ALL single mothers but this is the case in many single mother households
Look it up
>>
>>70137067
First it was:
> Oh hey a female into X/Y/Z, how novel, lets act professional, focusing on the tasks or if a casual hobby, josh each other for kicks.
You know, a brief acknowledgement that they were breaking the mold and a continuation of what people were doing.
Then it was:
> I'm a feminist not even in this industry/interest and i command you as a female to be hypersensitive and only talk about feminism!
>>
>>70138849

I'm talking exclusively about video games. Obviously the work place is not the place to banter or undermine.

Stop taking yourself so seriously. I mean, nobody else does. Pro tip: It's not because you have a vagina.
>>
>>70137067
That's like asking why women can't be a stem major while going for women's studies.

Instead of trying to ruin other communities, make your own.
>>
File: 1456713607744.jpg (1 MB, 1141x1141) Image search: [Google]
1456713607744.jpg
1 MB, 1141x1141
>>70138630
>tfw i voted for the FN
>tfw my friends call me a racist
>tfw my friends always vote PS to piss me off
>Everytime someone brings up a political discussion, some fag always says "Oh, well anon is an nazi, even though he's black."
>tfw I can't vote FN without being taken seriously

:(
>>
File: games.png (167 KB, 1788x801) Image search: [Google]
games.png
167 KB, 1788x801
>>70139206
Women make communities about as well as they make civilizations. They don't go into male spaces to actually involve themselves in the activities, they enter those spaces to say they can be there, dictate what men can say in privacy, and to play silly little games.
>>
>>70137654
> as if there's something wrong with being a woman.
>Why can't you call them "sisters" and grant them equal respect?

You answered yourself here

>Your childish "banter" is inappropriate.

>Why can't you just treat women like others?? =(
>treat women like other players
>your banter is inappropriate, stop it!! muh feeeelings...

That's why you shortsighted cunt.
>>
>>70137654

Because women are catty and their friendships are vapid. Brotherhood is a term rooted in war, that you stood by and died for the men on either end of you. A real fembro wouldn't be offended with that
>>
Who /responding to the same bait threads over and over/ here?
>>
File: CoalBurningMarine.jpg (35 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
CoalBurningMarine.jpg
35 KB, 480x720
>>70139351
>implying FN is anti-nigger
>implying MLP hasn't been sucking black dicks like Tarantino wrote the script of her life
>>
>>70139351
Get rid of those " friends " .

Also nice proxi
>>
>>70139523
/responding to the same bait threads over and over/fag here
>>
>>70137067
When you have a gamer girl friend and you wake up to find she's virtually cucked you because she married someone else in game. Seriously they are just a damn emotional burden on men in any activity they take part in!
>>
>>70137067
Because they are incompetent, unintellectual, and insincere.
>>
>>70137244
>You don't interact with women very often, do you?

I think that's more applicable to this board and their anti-female sentiments.

>hurr all women are shit, they suck at everything. I know this because I never leave my basement and the last time I even talked to one was high school
>>
File: Clockwork'71.jpg (92 KB, 497x300) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork'71.jpg
92 KB, 497x300
>>70137067
>2016
>on /paul/
>still not knowing your fucking place as a baby factory/pleasure bucket

Absolutely subversive.
>>
>>70137067
Silly OP, I doubt all people equally, regardless of gender or race.
>>
>>70139412
That pic is spot on, thanks swedebro. Or canukbro. I didnt get a look at the flag before I replied.
>>
File: 1455269652974.jpg (166 KB, 427x630) Image search: [Google]
1455269652974.jpg
166 KB, 427x630
>>70137067
>Female demographic
You were fighting to get acknowledged in Vidya and now you're mad you're acknowledged? Nigga what?
>Comic book nerd
You mean like anyone else that reads the same amount of comics?
>Fembro
really?

The rest can be explained by girls literally being attention whores. Nobody else posts their gender on anonymous mongolian impressionist forums because it doesn't matter, that's solely a female thing because they want attention. Nobody has a problem with girls that play video games, they have a problem with 'gurl gamerz' that slut themselves out online for extra items. Anyone who's played any online game knows that when a 'gamer gurl' comes online they immediately gain a ring of reddit tier orbiters and that disrupts everyone around them.
>>
>>70139668
>>70139627
wait, so you're telling me, that the FN isnt anti-nigger?

those "friends" are just white guys who think that voting PS is a good idea

btw not a proxy, here on business
>>
>>70139412
>>70139834

>nerds don't grovel over women!

Fucking discarded as hard as I can. Some women literally make a fucking living off of nerds worshipping them. Fuck off.

You guys have this really stupidly idealistic view of men where you think every single guy is a highly intelligent, strong, logical, capable person. They aren't. I don't understand this fantasyland bullshit of thinking that even fucking nerds are some kind of hardass that just refuses to indulge women when fucking camwhores make a living off of shittily playing video games and getting nerds to throw money at them.

How can you be so stupid, sheltered, and out of touch?
>>
>>70139927
No, I'm saying that Louis Alliot is a cuck. FN voters want you dead though.
>>
>>70138402
I have only ever told a guy I play games if they ask and then the reaction to it is pathetic.

Video games are just games and the fact that people make a big deal out of them is just sad. It's like if you have played a video game you belong to an elite group of guys who spend their time doing god's work.
>>
>>70137067
Because it's a hobby for men desu.
>>
>>70140235
:(
>>
>>70139837
>You were fighting to get acknowledged in Vidya and now you're mad you're acknowledged? Nigga what?

I think they were moreso claiming that it's irritating that they constantly insinuate that girls are some separate, different audience that doesn't like playing the same things. It's basically like referring to them as "other". It's just reality that girls are a different demographic.
>>
>>70140333
Don't they have a MLP you could vote for in ... wherever you're coming from?
>>
>>70140617
there's one at the french consulate i think, but i already voted back when i was in Nantes
>>
The thing is, the average human is a fucking asshole completely ignoring dunning-kruger or whatever the fuck that thing is called where you see everyone's faults but your own

Online, the assholes are simply molded differently; the population difference between male/female is probably more to blame for their common image in gaming communities. When 8 out of 10 people are assholes, and only 3 out of 10 people (I don't know actual statistics just making a guess) are (openly) female in a game, it's pretty damn unlikely you'll find a female that isn't a gaping vagina. I assume that carries over to any field where the sexes are disproportionate.
>>
>>70137067

Men doubt the competence, intelligence, and sincerity of other men in those fields too. We don't give free passes. If you want to be part of a group you need to display some sort of ability/knowledge related to the group's activity, regardless of sex. Women just default to claiming victimhood when challenged on anything because they are used to it working for them.
>>
>>70137654
I'll treat you very equally, actually. If you fuck up, I'll give you lots of shit for it. It would be no different if one of my male friends fucked up. You are admitting that you are not equal by saying that treating you just like I would treat my friends would hurt your feelings.

Or maybe you're just b8ing and I'm now in your E B I N
R E D D I T
C A P
>>
File: 1429407988958.jpg (71 KB, 444x464) Image search: [Google]
1429407988958.jpg
71 KB, 444x464
>>70137067
>girl gamers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ
>>
>>70140228
>You guys have this really stupidly idealistic view of men where you think every single guy is a highly intelligent, strong, logical, capable person.

I don't think it's that. /pol/ has a very specific brand of disdain for most men, it just tends not to be gender focused and therefore less noticeable.

Everybody here does thing of themselves as highly intelligent, strong, logical, etc., and most of you probably have a fair amount of cognitive dissonance in place to avoid confronting the reality that you're not beautiful and unique snowflakes.
>>
File: 1458678795082.jpg (68 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1458678795082.jpg
68 KB, 563x563
My wifes played a number of the pokemon games, harvest moon, rune factory, and animal crossing.

Wish she'd play more, but her evenings are spent looking at cosmetic surgeries, crying, and asking me if I don't find her attractive anymore.

Why
>>
>>70137654
every single one i've met has been into entry level shit or trash at vidya. They're just attention whores
>>
>>70141226
I fucking love counter strike. It's literally /pol/: The video game
>>
>>70141321
bro you need to get to the bottom of that shit. Are you blatantly ogling other women or something?
>>
>>70141552
If you liked that this is another good one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRLlvpwYwMM
>>
>>70139206
/thread
>>
>>70141552
needs more maps where t side is niggers
most maps are cheeki breekis and mudshits
>>
>>70141385
There's the exceptions to the rule though, it's probably just that most don't find the drive as competition doesn't feed into their desires.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett
>>
File: 1459526128998.png (415 KB, 494x489) Image search: [Google]
1459526128998.png
415 KB, 494x489
>>70141589
No, I make a point to avoid looking at other women when I'm with my wife. I even take off my glasses to make a point. I don't have any female friends or acquaintances.
>>
>>70137067
>Why can't women be into politics, arts, video games, acting, business, science or anything without men doubting their competence, intelligence and sincerity?
What makes you think that males are not subjected to this?
Whatever I claim to do, of course I'll be doubted until I demostrate my competence. Why wouldn't this apply to women as well?
>>
>>70137067
>Girl or 12 year old boy
>implying this isn't a legit question
>>
>>70141698
>TATEREEPOTATATEREEPOTATATEREEPOTATATEREEPOTATATEREEPOTATATEREEPOTATATEREEPOTA
>Go back to mexico
>I /am/ in mexico you moron
>Yeah, tell that to trump squad when they kick down your door you idiot

Great moments in media history.

>>70141793
tho I agree with that, please for the love of god, stop voting for cruise, it's objectively a bad map
>>
File: 1429753815187.gif (2 MB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
1429753815187.gif
2 MB, 500x227
>>70137067
>Go into a boys club
>Don't get treated like "one of the boys"
>Complain
>Nobody cares, it's common sense that this would happen.

Vise Versa

>Man gets into the Hen House (Girls club)
>Man doesn't get treated like "one of the girls"
>Complain
>Nobody cares, it's common sense this would happen

Men and women have inherently different interests and different hobbies that they like to do together. There are exceptions on both sides, but it doesn't make it the rule; they're just abnormal and different than the rest.

Do these different and abnormal people deserve preferential treatment? No, everything about life is unfair, and this is just one further component to emphasize the cruel facts of life. Deal with it, or die out, bitching about a subject that nobody really cares enough about to take the steps to "fix" the perceived problem.
>>
>>70141891
>fucking BLINDING yourself for the vaginal Jew
Women, not even once
>>
>>70141698
>go back to saudit arabia
>I'm from canada
>it's the same thing

Please mister can I have another bowl?
>>
File: 1458240094651.jpg (106 KB, 898x424) Image search: [Google]
1458240094651.jpg
106 KB, 898x424
>>70142300
I have astigmatism, everything just goes 240p when I take my glasses off, I don't become blind.
>>
>>70142003
This. Nerdgurrls who can supposedly code or even play vidya at some competetive level waltz into meritocratic territory, whiteknights give false validation, and then they act all surprised and cry muh sojini when it's time to show their skill.

And of course that lack of skill is men's fault, because fucking google is controlled by men and because trash talk in vidya is raping them.

Indeed it is partly men's fault (whiteknights patrons).

There are exceptions, but extremely rare.
>>
File: awa.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
awa.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
>>70142261
>Person joins a game group
>Find out it's a she
>Call him he anyway ingame and whatnot casually, dude and whatnot male pronouns since I assume he doesn't want to draw attention to having a vagina
>he gets pissy and reminds me that he is a she
>keep using male pronouns with him anyway
>he reminds me he is a she every time
>>
>>70142261
>Man gets into the Hen House (Girls club)

What fucking faggot would ever want to be in a girls club?

All they do is gossip about each other and bitch about men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDJB2QbKd3U
look at this. Look at these men doing this thing together and then listen to their laughter and shouts of joy.

Women will never know that joy because they hate everyone around them and are incapable of working together towards a greater good.
>>
>>70142815
This is so fucking cool.
>>
>>70137067
Shut up fag.
>>
>>70138416
Yes, single mothers are a blight upon humanity. They raise dysfunctional children, cost everyone a huge ammount of money and produce more of themselves at an exponential rate.
>>
>>70142564
>Europe?
>Isn't that the country with all the fucking muslims?

They have a lot of videos, the one I wanted to post got taken down though, sorry
>>
>>70137784
Redpilled women do exist. But the problem is they are redpilled only because a man taught them how to think and look at the world.

Many women flip to degenerate thinking overnight if a man is not there to directly spoonfeed them ideology. They're literally a blank pallet waiting to conform to someone who knows better than they do. Otherwise they have no ability to think without emotions getting in the way which liberals take advantage of.

There are a few women that are truly independent and capable of leading and thinking rationally without male influence but they're rare.
>>
File: killmel1.jpg (6 KB, 217x144) Image search: [Google]
killmel1.jpg
6 KB, 217x144
>>70141226
I once break the fairy world of a GRILL GAMER in DOTA , saying that she is a shitty player that didn't the support job and didn't stick with us.

I saw her steam profile LOADED with GIFTS FROM BETAKEKS , a lot of <3<3 messages too.

Understanding that i wont get the puss because it's a game, i argued with her and said explain she is a bad player ,also attention whoring for gifts etc ....

She literraly harrased me for 2 weeks with messages, insult and all, add friend when i reject her, too insult more .

I think i was the first guy who said the truth about her playing , there were also a betacuck teaming with her and NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HER PLAYING!!

>grill gamer
>>
>>70143551
>the one I wanted to post got taken down

They went overtheline.jpg?
>>
>>70143783
Yeah it's really easy to fuck with them, most "gamers" are fucking betas

I remember a friend of mine getting a party hat in runescape because he pretended to be a girl and would scam people that way lmao
>>70143813
Yeah this guy stggs has been banned a bunch from youtube

Found an archive though, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFMBbrysxaE&list=PLtNVobKeePAuAF2MWmUTayUBmEnZLYt9k&index=46
>>
>>70143813
>>70144509
Also talking about raping a 5 year old wasn't over the line lmao?
>>
>>70141891
there's a 99% chance the problem you two are having is due to porn addiction.
>>
File: What have you done.gif (2 MB, 255x229) Image search: [Google]
What have you done.gif
2 MB, 255x229
>>70137067
Because 70% of the time, the females doing video games are posing whores, who don't actually give a fuck about the hobby, and do it just for attention.

If your a female who likes video games, Good for you, but you don't get any special vagina badge for being a female, and when you state your female and state you also like video games, your usually searching for said special vagina badge.
Nobody fucking cares. So many girls that play games have this shit mentality, that it has become a stereotype.
If you don't want your competence doubted, just act like a normal fucking person, instead of this "GRL GMR" Dipshit mentality.
Same usually goes for science, and other hobbies.
Trust me, If your actually good at games, or science, or whatever, you wont be doubted.
But your going to have to fucking prove it.
You dont get a special Believe me pass because your a female.
Fuck you
>>
>>70137784
Your parents will find someone like that some day.
>>
File: 1457570953861.jpg (369 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457570953861.jpg
369 KB, 900x900
>>70144509
>it's a playlist
disgunbegood
>>
>>70141891 Maybe you're trying too hard to the point you look suspicious idk, gotta try and crack it mayne it ain't gonna fix itself.
>>
>>70137067
Ahjahahaahaha!

>Over priviliged 1st world females thinks they are oppressed.

Come over here in the middle east, you'll be treated with equality, hell! you'll be treated like a princess here. you can be anything you want, i swear it.
>>
>>70143559
Are there any naturally redpilled grills?
>>
File: 1443625931310.png (446 KB, 354x368) Image search: [Google]
1443625931310.png
446 KB, 354x368
>>70141321
>Wish she'd play more, but her evenings are spent looking at cosmetic surgeries, crying, and asking me if I don't find her attractive anymore.
I know that feel bro
>Plays harvest moon
Top tier taste, recently got mine into stardew valley. Not the same as good as the HM series, but whatever she likes.
>>
File: women on twitch.jpg (357 KB, 1309x766) Image search: [Google]
women on twitch.jpg
357 KB, 1309x766
Women are inherently inferior in every way. They are able to get away with most of the shit they do solely on their vaginas and beta orbiters giving into them.
>>
>>70137067
>without men doubting their competence, intelligence and sincerity?

I don't honestly know what you mean. In the MMOs I've played the strongest guild leaders and worst bullies have been female. It's not strange that stay home mums dominate some games, they have the time to play and they know how to handle stupid kids.

Throw in some lesbian jelousy drama and you have online gaming of today in a nutshell.
>>
>>70141321
Lmfao so casual about something so unhealthy.
Gr8 b8 made me laff
>>
Women need to prove themselves because men need to prove themselves
>>
File: 432.jpg (22 KB, 200x244) Image search: [Google]
432.jpg
22 KB, 200x244
>>70137067
You premise is retarded. Plenty of women have made for logical political discussion. Pic related. Substance cuck, that's all I ask for. Not just a bunch of illogical arguments based on uncontrolled feels stemming from "daddy didn't love me".
>>
>>70146226
amen
>>
>>70145962
It goes without saying if you ever see a woman with beta orbiters stay the fuck away. Because she either a) lacks the confidence to tell them off or b) mooches off them. Even if you're man enough to hook up with them their beta orbiters will harass you nonstop. I think the orbiters are worse than the girls themselves.
>>
>>70137067
>be girl
>play games, have no problems
>start hearing about "misogynist gamers" c. 2006
>still playing games without problems
>2010, see plenty of misogyny on 4chan
>but none in games
Still playing games w/o problems, pretty sure this is all overblown by a couple of professional victims and zealous betas
>>
>>70145393
Kek
Only if her father can pay the 100 goat dowry tho
>>
>>70145781
Probably women who are high t enough to think somewhat like men but not so high t that they're lesbians

Check digit ratio
>>
Who excited for women to literrally be phased out of existence by sex bots and artificial wombs here?
>>
>>70137067
Same reason you don't see any female competitive e-sports players. Can't blame that on the "patriarchy", it's entirely dependent on their skills as gamers, which apparently fall way short of professional tier.
>>
every time I encounter a girl gamer they usually don't get bullied until they start trolling but they do it wrong and think being a bitch is trolling
>>
File: Supergirl-11.jpg (87 KB, 500x960) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl-11.jpg
87 KB, 500x960
>>70137067
Gee, I wonder why men sometimes doubt the sincerity of women knowing their source material
>>
File: 1456667939173.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456667939173.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
>>70137067

>doubting their competence
> Is that not proof that sexism is alive and well and is a cancer that needs to be expunged?

Men do it to other men you b8 tossing fuck
>>
File: women cucking videogames.jpg (4 MB, 1271x6302) Image search: [Google]
women cucking videogames.jpg
4 MB, 1271x6302
>>70146869
>implying feminists and SJWs have anything to say about that

Cucking the videogame industry is just the start
>>
>>70137067
@ attention whore one, i can attest i seen so many chicks saying "Im a girl" and immediately a flock of virgins are all over her and defending her.
>>
File: 069.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
069.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
>>70141803
thats not even a real girl

its some degenerate tranny
>>
>>70141385

Shame. My girlfriend is a "gamer girl" (I fucking hate that term).

She's been playing games such as Anno 1503 since she were 13. She's hardcore into competitive raiding atm. Doesn't play any entry level shit like COD, CS:GO or League.

They exist bro, but they're in their rooms 99% of the time either playing games, or getting tied up and submitting to their boyfriends.
>>
competent ones just do shit.. (politics, arts, video games, etc.)

attention whores add "girl" in front of any of those

nobody had a problem with Marie Curie - she was a scientist girl. not a girl scientist.
>>
File: 1452326909254.jpg (59 KB, 565x640) Image search: [Google]
1452326909254.jpg
59 KB, 565x640
When I first got steam I (unintentionally) picked a feminine sounding screen name, and people immediately assumed I was a girl. The idiots never demanded actual voice confirmation, I just communicated through chat and they in their desperation for female companionship, bought into it without question.

I kept up the act for a couple years, mostly because of all the free shit I was getting. Guys gave me free games, in game content (tf2 several hats, etc) they went out of their way to babysit me in games like L4D2, and generally treated me much better than how the average guy is treated. No one was ever really mean to me, or sexist. Some random stranger may have called me a bitch for waking the tank/witch, but that's pretty normal for guys who do that too.

I've been a video game girl online, it's awesome, these bio-bitches are just whining for the sake of attention (which they can already get fairly easily) Don't believe me? Go try it yourself, and watch the pandering and free shit pour in.

inb4, i'm a shitty person, catfish. Yeah that's fairly true, I did fleece a couple of whiteknights. But they got what they wanted out of it, attention. I got free stuff, everybody wins!

Pic fairly unrelated.
>>
File: 1446827035967.jpg (410 KB, 1160x963) Image search: [Google]
1446827035967.jpg
410 KB, 1160x963
its funny, i kept seeing people on /v/ raging for years and years

>tfw no gamer gf

>tfw no cute girl gamers

well here they are, and they are fucking up videogames.
>>
>>70145393
Maybe, if she's able to pay 10 elephants as dowry
>>
File: 1455202775367.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455202775367.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
>>70139751
Because being a male feminist I'm sure has gotten you laid so many times
>>
File: trap.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>70147720
found that out after i posted.

i fell for the pic related
>>
File: 1304463796939.png (40 KB, 794x641) Image search: [Google]
1304463796939.png
40 KB, 794x641
>>
>>70138534
I'm a teacher at one of my local elementary schools. I'm not allowed to make the work too hard or challenge the kids. I'm not allowed to speak up and tell the kids they're wrong. If I do, I get fired. The kids will tell their parents and the parents will do worse to me.

I can start to get away with some of this if I stay a few years.
>>
>>70137067
There seems to be a general lack of dedication to skills, the arts, or hobbies among women compared to men. Obviously a generalization, but you get what I'm saying. Men seems to want to perfect themselves or their craft (being the best at Dark Souls or studying theology) whereas women would rather socialize and focus on status. It's a cultural thing really. Women can do all those things a man could, they just seem to not want to put in the effort.
Those are my observations, anyway.
>>
File: 93r3MkU.jpg (18 KB, 342x383) Image search: [Google]
93r3MkU.jpg
18 KB, 342x383
>he doesn't have pretty girl gamers on his steam friends list
>>
>>70137067
if girl gamers were actually like that itd be pretty cute desu senpai
>>
File: 1459603135929.jpg (58 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459603135929.jpg
58 KB, 320x240
>>70148718
>girls
>on Steam
>>
>>70142261
>Go into a boys club
>Get treated like "one of the boys"
>Can't handle the bants
>>
>>70137067
>>70137067
because that takes effort. The easiest way to get popular and feel special is through cosplay, gaming, comics. Basically fandoms beta fags like and are being accepted by normies and the industry/media. People like this will always take the path of least resistance and lie their way to what they want.

I've met women who are different and like science, politics etc. it's just very few. If you want to meet women like that my best advice would be at uni or sports, occasionally at work. Be careful at uni tho, a lot of retards there too, you can filter out a lot by their appearance tho.

Treat it like an advantage to you, to filter out people you don't want.
>>
>>70148868
theres actually quite a bit

a console cuck like you wouldn't understand
>>
>>70137067
The majority of them never played even mainstream games like crash bandicoot or age of empires.
Besides a few cool ones they're utter posers that came in because that shit is "popular" now.
>>
>>70137067
>>70137592
Basically this. Very few women look at the world around them and see ways that they can improve themselves or things they enjoy simply for its own sake. Deep down they know what thy are doing, otherwise they would not be doing it, and they would not be defending it soooo hard. Its like that lady that wears perfect makeup every goddamn day, and says she does it for herself, but bitches that it costs so much and takes so long. How dare you accuse her of putting on makeup for male attention. Even though the whole point of western style makeup is to accentuate and enhance youthful sexual signals. She knows this. She knows you know this. But she doesn't want to be labeled for it.

Its the same with games. Women didn't give a fuck about them until they realized that it was a place that a lot of men went to escape the ever growing pile of bullshit in their lives. Lots of vulnerable men with disposable income.

The moment someone breaks the 'there are no girls on the internet' rule with anything I assume they are attention whoring. The only time anyone's sex is relevant is when you are at the doctors.
>>
>>70147062
In this day and age you can just pirate the uncensored versions.
>>
>>70149034
All my female friends play Xbox except for 1 who plays WoW.
>>
Women can't take bantz

I call my buddy a shithead and he says I'm a faggot

I call a woman a broad and she goes to HR
>>
>>70148868
Got one on my friends list, plays a metric fuckton of crystal maiden in Dota 2.

That said, this post is >cherrypicking
>>
>>70137067
Because their competence, intelligence and sincerity should be constantly in doubt, because they are women.
>>
File: 14344.jpg (99 KB, 1024x866) Image search: [Google]
14344.jpg
99 KB, 1024x866
The ideal woman only does certain hobbies to get the attention of a male that does them as well.

https://youtu.be/Lhj2xgLBiBM

Truly independent women are far the minority. Most just want -and need- to latch onto the personality of a male. If they don't, they start thinking like children. There has not been a single society that lasted after women were granted rights to vote, or participate in political decisions.
>>
File: feminist-double-standards.jpg (53 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
feminist-double-standards.jpg
53 KB, 500x333
>>70137067
>Why can't women be into politics, arts, video games, acting, business, science or anything without men doubting their competence, intelligence and sincerity?

Probably for the same reason men can't do any of the above either.

We're actually expected to prove our competence, intelligence, and sincerity. Sometimes annoyingly often. This is not sexism. This is the equal treatment you claim you want.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 500x500
OP is like
>>
>>70146504
I wanna believe that too. It's just so hard when you're constantly surrounded by these high levels of autism.
>>
>>70137067
>Accountability
>>
>>70138402
Doesn't matter what kind of girl you talk to. They are never as good, knowledgeable, quick or dependable.
The conversations always goes like this:
>Oh you play games? What do you like?
>Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty or other super generic game.
>Cool, I liked the first Assassin's Creed.
>Hehe ok, never played it.

Or in MMO's they're always just mentioning that they're girls, while being fucking awful or looking for excuses for why they're awful.
>>
>>70149505
rawsammi is breddy cool actually
>>
>>70137067
Must be nice to grow up without experiencing adversity or real problems.
>>
>>70137067

Men constantly doubt the competence and intelligence of each other. Enter equality. Now women get it constantly. It's a way of weeding out the weak in your societies and letting only the strong succeed. If you can't handle criticisms or have a retort for everything, you're not ready for the job.
>>
>>70141226
She had some nice bantz, but her vagina caught up with her.
>>
>>70143783
Played WoW with a grill in Burning Crusade. Her guild praised her constantly like a God, even though most were middle aged with kids, both women and men. I thought "Wow, she has to be bretty gud if her guild is like this".

Guess what? She sucked. Then again, being the top turd in a pile of turd, still makes you a turd.
>>
>Be an attractive aspie white male
>Be hard to read and generally uninterested in shit people do around me
>Grills will change their opinions to try to get a positive response from me

It's very funny to watch. It'll be something like

>I'm totally tolerant! I'd date a black guy!
>Look at her with a weird expression
>Okay, not black guys
>But just because my dad would kill me! I'm not racist!
>She continues going through a bunch of hoops to see what will get a different response

As for the question, most women I've met really don't invest in anything beyond surface level and tend to drop things that are difficult or hard to grasp.
>>
File: girl-gamer.jpg (80 KB, 802x460) Image search: [Google]
girl-gamer.jpg
80 KB, 802x460
>>70150234
Unfortunately that's become a vicious cycle in some circles. You get a handful of girls behaving this way, the girls that have been there all along just playing the game and not calling attention to themselves become even less likely to do so (and sometimes start actively posing as male just because they don't want the hassle) and that creates even more of an impression that all girl-gamers are poseurs.

Pic related
>>
>>70150234
I'm "girl gamer". Been my whole life more or less. I still love Legend of Dragoon, Dark Cloud, Klonoa, Parappa the Rapper, Dynasty Warriors etc.
Just sayin' not all girls like Call of Duty. (AC 1,2,4 was cool tho)
>>
File: 1459513720791.jpg (46 KB, 320x520) Image search: [Google]
1459513720791.jpg
46 KB, 320x520
>>70137067
fuck you kid
>>
File: 1437636161412.png (210 KB, 871x900) Image search: [Google]
1437636161412.png
210 KB, 871x900
Of those you listed, women in my experience are generally respected in business and science. There's little room for MUH VAGINA rhetoric in the fields unlike in politics, art, video games,
>>
>>70151069
My question is why don't women then call out these other women that are attention whoring? I feel like if there were more women that were vocally against such practices, more men would get behind them. Instead, a lot of them just sit back and let it all play out or take the true coward's way out and take on the persona of a guy.
>>
File: 1406733943570.jpg (83 KB, 675x586) Image search: [Google]
1406733943570.jpg
83 KB, 675x586
>>70137067
Ever spent time with a woman? Ever talked to a woman?

They only talk about themselves and things that somehow relate to themselves or effect themselves.

A woman can spend HOURS talking about themselves and if you try to steer the conversation into some kind of topic of discussion that's not about her she loses interest immediately and her brain turns off.

Be it politics or anything else, the female is typically unable to discuss it in any capacity that's not somehow about herself.

Hell they can't even take a picture of something without being in the picture or in front of the object the picture is being taken of.
>>
>>70140288
farmville and candycrush aren't games, sweetheart
>>
>>70151428
>why don't women then call out these other women
Well back when GG was in full swing women were speaking up that the SJWs were not their voice and shit. The SJWs just claimed it was internalized misogyny or some other fuckery. If they do speak out against attention whores, then they are just a hater who wishes they had a push-up bra and decent webcam.
>>
File: 1454724661774.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
1454724661774.png
69 KB, 366x401
>>70147062
TIME TO STOP
>>
>>70137067
Why do women need to have quotas forcing employers to hire x number of them? Why is it that any hobby women start to encroach into needs to be fundamentally changed to suit them?
>>
File: 1425666316498.png (772 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
1425666316498.png
772 KB, 674x7920
>>70152134
Not all Jobs, just the cushy ones. :^)
>>
>>70141891
That's exactly why she's doing that. Coolsridge and all that.
>>
File: notyourshield.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
notyourshield.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>>70151428
You've literally never heard of #notyourshield?

So yeah a lot of them did and do.

Why do others stay quiet and even maybe use a non-gendered nick or even a male nick and just let everyone assume? Because they aren't SJWs, they're gamers trying to game, just like a guy in that situation, they don't want to argue politics they just want people to shut up and let them do their thing.
>>
>>70147779
The trouble with people white hobbies (games included) is that the better they are at them, the less likely you get to spend much quality time with them.

If a distant relationship is right for you that's awesome. If not, you need a normie partner.
>>
>>70152217
>Drillers of earth
I'm sure that is a pretty shitty physical labor job, but fuck me if it doesn't sound neat
>>
>>70147062
>All anime shit

and nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1356052562217.jpg (40 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
1356052562217.jpg
40 KB, 377x500
>>70152026
Just because a vocal minority is talking shit doesn't mean you should back down. If anything, I'm surprised there wasn't an equally vocal movement against the SJW's during GG.
This only shows that more women would rather go with the flow than actually speak up. This thought process only leads to the conclusion that it is once again up to men to solve the problem.
In other words,
>there was once some level of outcry against SJW's ruining the gaming industry by women
>the minority trounced the majority
>how am I expected to treat them equally when they can't stand up against like 10-15% of their group?
Don't take this as an attack against you, I'm just voicing my opinion in general regarding the issue
>>
>>70152586
>bayonetta
>slave leia
>hatred
>Trans gladiator (???)
>GTA
>anime shit

>I realize this is Australia and bait
>I just don't care
>>
File: homer.jpg (258 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
258 KB, 1284x980
Women can never be video gamers because they do not have the commitment to being better than everyone else. As a long-time CS player, i've never seen a girl in Global Elite/Supreme ranking that deserved to be there. And you can always tell when it's a girl. Always.
>mfw always make choking jokes when women are trying to clutch a round which doubles the pressure
I had to turn my mic to press-to-talk rather than voice recognition for this laugh-based reason.
>>
>>70152835
>you should back down.
not saying that at all, just stating what happens.
>Don't take this as an attack against you
I'm not a grill though, why would I?
>>
if a womans competent at her job she gets respect. you must not get out very much if you believe that /pol/ and MRA opinions are the norm. In fact women get put on a pedestal by pretty much everyone in RL.

I just want them to stay out of the infantry and special forces.
>>
>>70137067
>politics
Because they are the very ones who gave the kikes the power they needed to take over in the first place, they also don't use rational thinking to determine their standings on policy which is the exact opposite of politics.
>arts
There are women who can do some really nice art, most are garbage though because nobody ever tells them like it is because they're afraid to hurt their feelings.Leading them to stay shit instead of get better
>video games
It's not for them, it was exclusively a hobby for males and they decided to invade it becuase "i wunna play too!"
>acting
They can't act, at all. There's a reason men played the parts of women in the old days
>business
Some can be pretty damn good, most are actually worse than teenagers at it. They aren't built for it
>science
Too stupid
>>
>>70153443
The politics and videogames argument made are the only two I can agree with senpai. That's a D at best. I have met some brilliant female scientists in my field and female artists are generally better than male artists. This is mainly because male artists have huge fucking egos and think everything they create is god tier and deserves respect. Don't believe me? Go walk around a few college art shows/club meetings. They are especially prevalent in the film and photography areas.
>>
>>70152217
>tfw at 52.1%
>>
>>70152520
No, I literally haven't, but you don't make much sense, friend.
Additionally, you aren't understanding my point. I'm not asking women to call each other out mid-fucking-game, but doesn't it bother you that women seem far more likely to sit back and tolerate the whoring than to say something (let alone do something other than make a twitter campaign)?
>>70153159
I understand, but it feels like that shouldn't be all it takes to shut women up on this issue.
>>
File: umRPK[1].jpg (20 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
umRPK[1].jpg
20 KB, 326x284
>>70144509
> Top donator $ 1533
>>
>>70154470
Most of those stupid high donations come from Saudi royalty who ask these girls to strip/send them nudes for stupid amounts of money. There's plenty of tales of such shit occurring from the mouth of twitch streamers themselves. Occasionally even guy streamers get hit up as well.
>>
>>70154268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYqBdCmDR0M
>>
>>70154933
Are you the creator of the channel?
The whole channel is pretty underground considering that video is by far the most watched and still has barely over 100k views in over a year and a half.
Definitely a step in the right direction, but this is only really proving my point. Consider an Anita video circa the same time roughly. It has over 10X the views and way more exposure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_RPr9DwMA&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70141226
That woman is completely fucked in the head. That's hilarious.
>>
>>70142003
this desu
>why can't people just headfirst assume and accept something without even having the slightest doubt on the matter
>>
>>70147062
>the S-support romances were removed
They weren't, though?
>>
File: guy gamer.jpg (154 KB, 621x1024) Image search: [Google]
guy gamer.jpg
154 KB, 621x1024
Fresh OC.
Fuck these whores for invading our hobby and trivializing it.
>>
>>70156619
Why did you make your sentence end like that?

It looks fucking retarded?
>>
>>70137067

your leftist propoganda doesn't make hillary any less a criminal
>>
File: KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.jpg (318 KB, 1242x1024) Image search: [Google]
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.jpg
318 KB, 1242x1024
>>
File: CC_Mw9rVIAAS5hr.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CC_Mw9rVIAAS5hr.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>70137067
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800&nohtml5=False
ITS YOU FUCKIN PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THE BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!!
FUCK OFF!!11
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: xenospora-cover.png (563 KB, 600x565) Image search: [Google]
xenospora-cover.png
563 KB, 600x565
>>70156231
>Are you the creator of the channel?
No.
>Consider an Anita video circa the same time roughly. It has over 10X the views and way more exposure.
Consider she's a well-funded professional shill with lots of media support and these are just girls and guys that would really rather be gaming that the media would rather not touch.

But please don't do Anitas work for her. Don't claim there aren't any good women gamers, don't reinforce crappy stereotypes like that, instead point people to the good ones you know about and promote them please.

This video is about weepy but if you listen for a couple minutes you'll see she has a pretty good excuse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFdTVMiD0UI

We need to publicize the good ones, not go around reinforcing the meme that they don't exist.
>>
>>70150837
>>Be an attractive aspie white male
>>Be hard to read and generally uninterested in shit people do around me

You're just on the spectrum, retard.
>>
>>70157254
The problem with that line of thought is that this IS an issue. It's nice that people just want to play videogames, but that's not enough, really. The fact that characters like Anita exist should show as much to you. Women need to stop "just wanting to play their vidya" and instead vocalize against the movement that claims to have their interests at heart.
I agree with you, Anita was an unfair example that I was using in an attempt to "win". The media definitely does play to her more than the majority of female gamers, but that's because of what she says and stands for. It is hard for me to find a strong woman that is truly standing against this in a public manner that even comes close to rivaling her.
>>
>>70151428
>My question is why don't Muslims then call out these other Muslims that are killing people? I feel like if there were more Mullins that were vocally against such practices, more Americans would get behind them. Instead, a lot of them just sit back and let it all play out or take the true coward's way out and join ISIS.

That's you.
That's how dumb you sound.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 375x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 375x744
>>70137067
Because they rarely ever just play the fucking game. Do you know how many women/girls I have found who actually play the fucking game and dont constantly bring attention to the fact theyre female? 2. And one of them was a slightly weird nerdy tomboy.

Nearly all women dont have an interest in male interests, and usually are just pretending to and I think we all know why.
>>
>>70137784
>tfw recently joined a far right party
>almost every week there's either a meeting, bbq, or we go to a gun range, camping etc.
>tfw loads of qt redpilled chicks
>taking one out tomorrow
it aint gonna fall in your lap anon, stop shitposting and get out there
>>
>>70137067
because all that stuff you just mentions was NEVER invented, pioneered, started, began, by women.

>politics: born with the founding father who were all generals, tycoons and soldiers
>arts: born with philosophers, masons and stone workers
>video games: born with anti social nerds
>science: born with with men, priests, philosophers, etc

The idea for men when they created this was: WELL IM GOING TO INVENT AND DEVOTE MY LIFE TO THIS BECAUSE IT IS SOMETHING I LOVE AND I THINK OTHERS MIGHT LOVE IT TOO

now imagina you build a wooden house, with your bare hands and tools, you stood there in rain and night building with your hands bleeding and sweating and when its finally built, the work is done SOME HUGE PROSTITUTE COMES AND SAYS "I BUILT THIS, WELL OK MAYBE NOT BUT I CAN ALSO BUILD THE SAME HOUSE BUT I JUST DONT WANT TO SO I WILL JUST TAKE PROPERTY OF THIS ONE"

that is what happens when a fucking talking vagina comes by and claims unjustified ownership about what we created.
now remember when i said a man does this thinking WELL IM GOING TO INVENT AND DEVOTE MY LIFE TO THIS BECAUSE IT IS SOMETHING I LOVE AND I THINK OTHERS MIGHT LOVE IT TOO

well women when they stick their fucking vaginas in these same things they are thinking: WELL IM GOING TO PRETEND I LIKE THIS BECAUSE I WILL CHANNEL MY FRUSTRATION AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX TO THIS AND BITCH ABOUT IT AND OTHERS MUST LEARN TO LIKE WHAT I LIKE OTHERWISE I WILL CENSOR THEM AND SHIT ON THEM
>>
>>70159270
I mean, if more WERE more vocal about being against them, then the West would fear them less. However, they aren't. It doesn't help that many also refuse to adopt any aspect of the culture they move into.
Also, the "coward's way out" would be living quietly in a secluded Muslim community, which they ALSO DO.
>ad hom, the post!
>>
>>70159854
>>70159854
Wish I could believe you, but I can't.
>>
>>70147779
shit... cs:go is entry level shit now? I usually play grand strategy games like Victoria 2 but recently started playing cs:go. It's fun man.
>>
>>70137067
90% women made this image, they have only to blame themselves.
>>
>>70159854
Fuck, I wonder if there's anything like that in America... That sounds awesome, not even just for the girls!
>>
>>70137067

First of all because historically they have not been interested in any of these things, we know for a vast amount of especially STEM related subjects that they simply aren't interested and don't find them stimulating. They were never a part of the effort to get these fields started and so that's why these fields are seen as traditionally and typically male orientated.

For example I'm 32 and an IT Director, I grew up at school around nerds who were bullied almost 24x7 for working with computers and using the internet, so not only was that an almost 100% male field but it had to SUFFER the likes of both normies but esecpially female disapproval and often physical abuse and harassment to get started.

These days everyone uses the internet and especially women but there is a disdain for women in tech because at the very least it's an attempt to hijack what was built by men in adversity to rejection by women.

Women are just objectively worse at STEM fields, basic science and empirical evidence tells us that.

Sexism isn't alive and well, it's called the free market, see the free market where people exchange value for value, there is no female privilege, if you're better at the job you get the deal and get paid, women think they're held back by sexism but in reality all the best businesses show little bias in their hiring, because to have a bias in your hiring which isn't directly related to ability to do the job is something you pay for, you sacrifice profit to hold that bias and it means the competition who doesn't hold that bias beats you.
>>
File: photo.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
>>70160083
What's so hard to believe about that?
pic semi related, not her but another chick
>>
>>70151327
>Parappa the Rapper
Lets get married.
>>
>>70139412
God tier post
>>
>>70139751
Nice meme.
>>
>>70161511
I want to be a part of this.

...And by 'this' I mean that Woman.
>>
>>70140228
No, nerds troll them. 13 year old kids do throw money at titty streamers, though.
>>
File: overhead-projector.jpg (68 KB, 798x1200) Image search: [Google]
overhead-projector.jpg
68 KB, 798x1200
>>70137067
>>
>>70141803
>the exceptions to the rule
the exceptions that PROVE the rule.
>>
>>70143559
So true.
I literally had to spoon feed her a realistic opinion/reaction to every single major news story or event.
>>
File: suffrage.png (609 KB, 1808x3731) Image search: [Google]
suffrage.png
609 KB, 1808x3731
>>70137067
It's because for the most part, they really aren't into anything. Or if they are, they are a cancer to it and try to change it to their liking. Also, quit pretending like guys aren't just as mean to other guys. We just don't complain about it.
>>
>>70143559
To be fair many men have the same flaw but overall I agree with your point.
>>
>>70137067

This is entirely a scenario of oppression you created in your own mind.

Women are WORSHIPED on the Internet and WORSHIPED in western society. Just because a few guys like me break our conditioning and call you cunts on the Internet, doesn't mean you are a poor oppressed womynz.

Go fuck yourself, you are creating imaginary problems because you have a persecution complex. We've reached the point where women are so privileged that they invent their own oppression and they never shut the fuck up about it.

Life is hard. You wouldn't survive one hour as a male in western society, cunt.
>>
>>70147779
>cs:go & league entry level
Kek

I've played 1000s of hours of League, WoW, Runescape, some other MMOs.

Would hardly call them entry level, if you asked a chad to play them for the first time they wouldn't be able to figure anything out.
>>
>>70138362
>Excellence isn't ever recognized in the real world, only savant level performance is

This guy gets it.
>>
>>70138362
>>70164497

I'd even say that we've reached a point where not even savant level performance is accepted for men in the West. Women get recognized and rewarded for merely existing, but even savant level guys are just responded to with memes and general disdain. I've seen it, I've definitely seen it.

I wonder how all these stronk, oppressed women in the west would feel if they were actually treated the way western men were. What would happen? Mass suicide? I could see something along those lines.
>>
>>70138534
The best teachers I had were female, the male teachers were too busy hitting on the girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p85dJMsXIk
>>
>>70163978
>league and cs:go
>anything but brain dead easy
>>
>>70147062
that Yohjo simulator was pulled because it had an easter egg of a man standing over the girl with her panties lying next to her
>>
I gave up the interactive video Jew but not until after I collected ~1800 of them and threw away the first 22 years of my life on them

I literally never talked with a woman who was a genuine enthusiast, and I even posted on GameFAQs, /v/, and GAF/NeoGAF for 6 years until I got banned for disagreeing about trannies

as far as I can tell, women just generally have NO potential to dedicate their life and free time to one or two hobbies, and men tend to go balls to the wall with whatever autistic hobby they pick

>replaced 30-40 hrs of video games a week with 30 hrs of lifting/biking and /fit/posting
>>
>>70137067
Because they usually don't.

I like comic books. I have read countless. I have yet to meet a female who is "into" comics and actually read any other than things like Lumber Janes.

Nothing pisses me off more than:
>I love Batman comics!
>Ok. who is your favorite writer?
>...
>Ok. Name a single Robin?
>...
>Ok. What was the plot of the last movie?
>...
>>
File: 1452416376154.jpg (61 KB, 480x901) Image search: [Google]
1452416376154.jpg
61 KB, 480x901
>>70137654
>Why can't you call them "sisters" and grant them equal respect?
Because that sounds completely pathetic and retarded.
>>
>>70137067

men? women are just as nasty to each other at work with regards to judging other's competence and intelligence. Too many women in your office is always cancer for morale.
>>
>>70142815
>What fucking faggot would ever want to be in a girls club?
they're called yogis and they are indeed total faggots
>>
>>70137784
Don't worry, we'll all find someone to poo in the loo with, one day.
Also, your country has enough fucking people India for fucks sake. What do you need to procreate for if there are billions who look just like you all around?
>>
>>70166457
Fun fact: yoga was originally MALE EXCLUSIVE in India and in fact explicitly considered spiritually damaging for women to even consider by the actual Hindu gurus. Yoga was for celibate men who dedicate their lives to free themselves from women.

Then in the 60s there was a huge anglo/kike establishment push to bring a Crowley-ized fake version of Yoga to Western women along with the whole 60s Beatles counterculture. It was literally the original example of women taking over a boys club with a generous help of the Merchant.
>>
File: 1448675484322.jpg (47 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1448675484322.jpg
47 KB, 345x383
>>70147779
>competitive raiding
>csgo and league entry level
>>
>>70137067
Bitches whine for attention all the time.
>>
>>70165829

haha that hits home, I bet my parents had such high hopes for me.

their loss.
>>
>>70147779
This.
Most are trying to git gud. But get shitted on for trying.
>>
>>70147062

>a bunch of tasteless weeb shit

yeah no wonder they had to change it, japs are perverted.

nothing tickles me like sweaty nerds trying to defend the uncovered, voluptuous bodies of female characters drawn with the faces of children.

I mean what is that braverly default thing? that's gross, it's like they gave the hips of a negress to a 12 year old girl.

it's degenerate and creepy and this image was obviously made by an overweight, acne faced rager who just can't understand why someone would look at these characters and have second thoughts about how tasteful something like that is.

you think miley cyrus twerking on some guy at the grammys is degeneracy? good for you, you're entitled to believe that in the same way the majority of western society believes that sexualizing underage girls is wrong.
>>
>>70147779

>or getting tied up and submitting to their boyfriends.

Yeah, a lot of them are dirty sluts that are very rude to men online, then they complain when guys don't treat them with respect. Forty fucking keks.
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.