[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women don't like Trump. There will be a lot of modera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 2096329.jpg (59 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
2096329.jpg
59 KB, 500x392
Women don't like Trump.

There will be a lot of moderate conservative women watching the election, and while their husbands may be gung-ho for The Donald, they will secretly vote a vagina and a pair of tits into the office.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/01/poll-70-percent-of-women-dont-like-trump/

Blacks love Clinton.

The black vote will be out for Obama 2.0, especially among women, the largest voting group among blacks

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Americans-use-to-call-Bill-Clinton-The-First-Black-President

Moderate liberals hate trump. I don't even need to link to anything - you've seen it on Facebook and leddit. From millennials to baby boomers, Trump is le Hitler to them.

Admit it, /pol/, your meme magic can't defeat basic statistics for voter demographics.

Now repeat after me, President Hillary Rodham Clinton.
>>
>>70134838
>Admit it, /pol/, your meme magic can't defeat basic statistics for voter demographics.

Yeah but we shifting the overton window bro.

Women follow after.
>>
>>70134838
I'm okay with a Hillary presidency. For one she takes private prison money, so she'll end up pushing for harsh punishments which disproportionally effect blacks and latinos.

Additionally, she'll be even more incompetent than Bush, and she'll redpill millions about the inability of women to think logically and be good leaders.

This election is a win/win imo. It's a classic heads I win, tails you lose.
>>
If HRC wins so be it. Can't say I didn't try.
>>
>>70134838
>>
I have faith that Trump will totally destroy Clinton in a debate. He'll crush her so badly that she'll lose every last scrap of credibility she has. She can have the cunts for all I care; no one else is going to vote for her.
>>
>>70134838
This isn't true. My mom is insanely pro trump to the point where it's all she talks about when I visit.

My gf used to hate trump but I think I've been wearing her down. She used to call him racist and like Hitler just like everyone else. That was a few months ago. Today she still doesn't favor him but I've heard her actually defend him to some of her libtard friends. Hopefully by November she'll be fully on board
>>
File: 1450226017606.png (185 KB, 658x768) Image search: [Google]
1450226017606.png
185 KB, 658x768
>>70134838
>>70134838
>he can't keep control of his woman

I'm literally dating a mexican who argues with her family for trump
>>
My mother and girlfriend are both not exactly pro-Trump, but both of them would die before they voted Clinton.
>>
>>70135130
"Why should our movement care whether women are pleased with it or not? Women's opinions are useless- if we win, they will support us anyway. If we lose they will immediately switch sides"
-the eternal autism of truth
>>
Wife hates Trump but she hates Hillary almost as much. She'll probably stay home on election day or vote for some irrelevant third party candidate.

Turnout is probably going to be low this year, which typically favors Republicans. I guess it depends how badly they cuck up the convention.
>>
>>70136105

Ha yep. If you are looking for female approval for pushing forward with what is right, you are looking at things incorrectly and will probably fail. The winning comes in persevering without the need for some kind of validation, and ironically with this attitude you will end up with more female approval than if you were to be constantly seeking it from them.

I think Stefan Molyneux put it pretty well, thatat the moment the group that will end up on top are those that are the most sure about their beliefs, regardless even of facts.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.