[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just drew a huuuge penis on the vote bill for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Ask a guy who just drew a huuuge penis on the vote bill for the Ukraine referendum in the Netherlands anything.
>>
>>70133680
kankergrappig kankerkind
>>
>>70133680
In a scale from 6 to 12, how old are you?
>>
>>70133680
Where does your fixation with penises come from?
>>
whats this vote all about then?
>>
>>70133680
what does netherland has to do with ukreaine ?
>>
>>70133776
Well, you gotta be at least 18 to vote.
>>
YUUUUUUGE*

You're welcome. Build wall.
>>
>>70133905
R A R E F L A G
>>
>>70133680
Is your penis huge?
>>
>>70133892
>>70133905
It's basically about allowing easier trade and developing better relations with Ukraine. So you could see it as a partnership. This could also possibly lead to Ukraine being allowed into the EU in the long term
>>
>>70134105
but metaphorically it's a small-scale statement against the ever expanding EU management overruling national policies
>>
>>70134177
Well, yes. There's a lot of reasons why I drew the penis instead of voting. I initially was going to hand it in without filling in yes or no, but I figured I might as well draw a penis.

We are all pawns in the game anyway, so our vote doesn't matter. It's a nice illusion for the blind people, though. The illusion of having a choice.
>>
You sure showed them.
>>
>>70134105
they're broke, the only thing you'll get from them is hookers.
as for getting into the EU, they don't meet the requirement, and most likely won't meet them for the next 50 years.

you'll basically give them money for nothing.
>>
When will the results be in?
>>
>>70134381
the only way to beat the system is breaking it down from within

you can't cheat something you don't partake in
>>
>>70134420
I sure did. When will you start standing up to the powers that be, in even the slightest form?

I guess you'll just be a good slave for the duration of your pathetic existence.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.