[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About 3 billion people on the planet (thats 3,000,000,000 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 277x182
About 3 billion people on the planet (thats 3,000,000,000 with 9 zeros) don't have access to clean water, food or shelter and are literally indentured slaves to tax evading Western multinational corporations to earn astronomical profits to overpay their CEOs while ironically laying off their workers back home in the West to "cut costs", and all /pol/ whines about is the refugee crisis hurting their itty bitty "traditional values" and "cultural heritage"?

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
I don't want jihad in the united states, you won't distract me from that.
>>
Blah blah blah infinite resources blah blah blah gin me dat blah blah blah mating is all that matters blah blah blah here and now blah blah blah
>>
>>70133173
There are actually Americans concerned with the idea of "sharia law" taking over in America and there's so many more things to actually care about other than getting triggered by what someone chooses to wear.
>>
>>70133057
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>70133057
#firstworldproblems
>>
File: kikes-infest-new-york.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
kikes-infest-new-york.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1363
>>70133057
And the kikes are at the source of it all. Stop leaving that part out.
>>
the world doesn't have the resources for unrestrained population growth

the world would be a better place if those 3 billion people were dead
>>
>>70133057
Maybe the shouldn't breed so much like the subhuman animals they are?
>>
>>70133330
I'd rather not get swamped with kike-imported niggers with subhuman skull shapes, and an undying bloodlust to rape all of my children.
>>
File: 1423528110398.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1423528110398.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>70133057
>Demographic replacement is not a problem

Topkek britcuck
>>
File: l9Cd2tu.jpg (29 KB, 480x378) Image search: [Google]
l9Cd2tu.jpg
29 KB, 480x378
>>70133057
I don't give the slightest shit about your three billions. It's not our fault that they multiply like roaches. It's not our fault that they can't form a half decent society. We better care about our itty bitty "traditional values" and "cultural heritage" or our countries turn into the same shithole.
>>
>>70133057
Africa is still in the Malthusian trap. Industrialization has never once spread to people who evolved as hunter gatherers. It has only worked in agrarian societies
>>
>>70133057

Product of the "feed and breed" programs of the West. Instead of letting the strong live and the poor die, we provided "aid".

This has essentially arrested their development and interfered with evolution.
>>
>>70133057
Those 3 billion should be eliminated for the good of Gaia.
>>
>>70133057
>niglets making the universal gesture for gibs

and some idiots still think behavior isn't genetic.
>>
File: end world hunger.jpg (103 KB, 659x824) Image search: [Google]
end world hunger.jpg
103 KB, 659x824
>>70133057
>>
>>70133057

Then instead of bitching about it on a japanese toaster review website, go give away all your possessions to poor africans.
>>
>>70133057
And that's my problem because? We've given them billions of dollars to build up their infrastructure, they have blown it all. Africa, the fucking white mans burden thanks to kikes and liberals.
>>
>>70133057
My family values says these animals should stop popping out babies they can't feed.
Zero pity.
>>
>>70133057
>niggers are dirt poor
>they keep making more niggers instead of improve their life standards

they should all perish 2bh
>>
Yet feminists are mad because they make 15 cents less. Yet BLM are mad because they think it's whitey's fault they are on welfare and get arrested. Yet all the SJWs are worried about equality and helping people but choose to protest a trump rally or make retarded hash tags on twitter.
>>
>>70133057
>3 billion shitskins living in shit

k
>>
File: areyoureallyhelping.jpg (100 KB, 258x750) Image search: [Google]
areyoureallyhelping.jpg
100 KB, 258x750
>>70133057
Stop feeding the fuckers and they will cease to be a problem.
>>
Starving niglets covered in flies dying in filth is literally nature doing its thing.

Why get upset by that?
>>
>>70133057
>niggers are suffering

and whats the issue here?
>>
sooooo? who gives a fuck about these degenerates that didnt add 1 cent to humanity. let the fucking starve
>>
>>70133181
>/pol/ supports capitalism to the death despite its dependence on infinite expansion of production
>/pol/ turns around and demonizes straw man of infinite resources anyway
>>
>>70133057
>and are literally indentured slaves to tax evading Western multinational corporations
Are they?
What are the tasks those kids in your picture doing for these corporations and who is it forcing them to do this?
> I'm guessing its all ebul Europeans down the whole "chain of command" ?
> Maybe it is lack of infrastructure and development my friend. Maybe this is because some stupid leftists pushed the notion that the west should be treating them as pets and would be able to keep on top of all eventualities without challenging the corrupt governing bodies that never built infrastructure.
Has Bob Geldof come back from his space flight yet? I'm sure his fami.... oh wait, they died from heroin overdoses, a common enough thing for rich and famous, cosmopolitan, hedonist, socialite, hipster, leftists of London.
> Why would anyone want to hand the administration of their country to fuck-ups like this?
>>
>>70133057
>It's definitely only white people's fault
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.