[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens in 10 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 416x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 416x707
What happens when these child trannies get surgery, then realize it was just a phase? Do they kill them self? Pic related, found it on Kikebook.
>>
File: 1431013946200.gif (499 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1431013946200.gif
499 KB, 270x270
>>70132533
>Do they kill them self?
Yes.
>>
From the OP of this image: Janna: "This is my son in the picture. His name is McCartney, he is 7 years old. He asked me to take him to this rally because his best friend is Transgender and for her privacy and age, she was not able to attend. My son is a beautiful, kind and intelligent soul. He was fully aware of why he was there this day..."
>>
>>70132533
They get nagged by their peers and start revolting against their parents by turning right-wing. How is this a surprising concept to anyone?

>>70132633
>He was fully aware of why he was there this day
Keked 2bh. At least she has humour
>>
>>70132533
why do they immediately think the answer is to shoot them with the opposite sex hormones? why not shoot them up with the proper hormones and nutrients that will make them into what their chromosomes are designed for?
>>
>>70133492
because being taught to love the skin you're in isn't the cool answer anymore
>>
File: taytay_thumps_up.gif (2 MB, 270x378) Image search: [Google]
taytay_thumps_up.gif
2 MB, 270x378
Yes. Usually in a painful manner.
>>
>>70133492
Why solve problems if you can run away from them?
>>
>>70132533
They kill themselves, become a statistic and people continue becoming trannies.
>>
>>70132533

trans suicide rates goes up drastically when they get surgery, so literally yes
>>
>>70132533

some will, some will not

for a small part however, quick death is absolutely unallowable, they will be horribly tortured to death instead
>>
>>70133823
sad but true.
The new "in" is finding ways to be oppressed and calling people out on micro oppression.

I hope it ends soon. I refuse to bring children into the current world
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.