[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want off this ride, guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
File: index.png (537 B, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.png
537 B, 284x177
I want off this ride, guys.
>>
File: soros2.jpg (441 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
soros2.jpg
441 KB, 1366x768
>>70132360
you're going nowhere, goy
>>
>>70132360
Your wife doesn't want off her ride...
>>
>>70132360
2 options sven
>join army
>git gud for upcoming race war
or
>get rich
>donate shitloads to SD

just do it my man
>>
File: Zygmunt_III_Waza.jpg (16 KB, 175x239) Image search: [Google]
Zygmunt_III_Waza.jpg
16 KB, 175x239
>>70132360
Look at him. He wanted good for you, but you rejected him. Now pay for your mistakes
>>
>>70132360
Take a few out with you
>>
>>70132360
Don't die without a weapon in your hand.
>>
File: 515451551125512152446.jpg (115 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
515451551125512152446.jpg
115 KB, 1200x675
>>70132360
gibe swedish gf ples
>>
File: typical swede.png (371 KB, 938x1224) Image search: [Google]
typical swede.png
371 KB, 938x1224
>>70132360
Don't you want salvation in the Church of Sweden, where the bishop is a lesbian communist removing crosses so that muslims could pray unoffended?
>>
do an hero
>>
>>70132360
We all do man, we all do. Or at least we want it to go off the rails.

>>70133072
He's Swedish, he isn't even allowed pepperspray.
>>
File: 1459315597810.gif (71 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1459315597810.gif
71 KB, 255x255
>>70132360
>>
>>70132360
Have multiple wives and multiple kids.
>>
>>70132360
We are in it together and forever Op.. Get use to it and embrace it like the rest of you cucks
>>
>>70133457
Nice proxxy, also fuck off.
>>
>>70132857
Ayy
>>
File: 95005813.jpg (474 KB, 1327x1143) Image search: [Google]
95005813.jpg
474 KB, 1327x1143
>>70132970
>Look at him. He wanted good for you, but you rejected him. Now pay for your mistakes
does that remind you of something?
>>
>>70133750
You're comparing a typical german autist and a violent beast (so a typical product of the german culture) with a decent king that wanted to improve Sweden?
>>
>>70132953
>join army
>implying you can join the Swedish army without being an enormous cuck AND come out of it without being utterly brainwashed

>donate shitloads to SD
>implying SD needs money when they jews are backing them with all they've got.

SD is probably the worst disaster to ever hit Swedish nationalism, acting as a safety valve for pent-up anger and assuring nothing gets done to change anything whatsoever.
>>
>>70132360
jävla snorunge håll käften
>>
>>70133750
Poland rejected Hitler's offers because they let themselves be duped by western promises, thinking a war against Germany would benefit them as it would soon be over with territorial gains for Poland. In reality they were just used as an ignitor by the Anglos, French, and merchants, so they got a casus belli against Germany (yet fulfilled none of their support promises).
>>
>>70134058
>Hitler
>typical german autist and a violent beast
>Sigismund III
>decent king

Oh wow, did I cross into some kind of backwards universe, or are you just literally brainwashed into complete retardation?
>>
File: G-P.jpg (64 KB, 466x464) Image search: [Google]
G-P.jpg
64 KB, 466x464
>>70134058
With him your country wouldnt be the shithole it is atm.
>>
>>70134431
you are retarded and he is a fucking polish slavnigger

why bother??
>>
File: pepe trump 27.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump 27.gif
1 MB, 680x849
get off that ride and hop on this one.
>>
>>70134407
>Poland rejected Hitler's offers because they let themselves be duped by western promises, thinking a war against Germany would benefit them as it would soon be over with territorial gains for Poland. In reality they were just used as an ignitor by the Anglos, French, and merchants, so they got a casus belli against Germany (yet fulfilled none of their support promises).

This guy. This is good polish. The war was a tremendous, enormous shame, and putting the blame on Hitler is ridiculous.

Poland was used to start a war Germany didn't want, by the British giving Poland an unsolicited war guarantee, ensuring that the otherwise quite small border conflict could not be resolved peacefully, sparking a war that was guaranteed to pull in Britain and France.

Fucking Churchill, man. Fucking Churchill. The cuck of cucks that gave the entire empire to show fealty to his banking masters, spilling million of people's blood. ._.
>>
>>70132857

Quality post
>>
>>70134235
Are you sure SD are a false flag/"controlled opposition"? How about Wilders in the Netherlands (who supposedly has strong ties to Israel)? Are there any legit conservatives which are even remotely popular, or is all lost really?
>>
>>70134437
muh economy

money means nothing when your women are being raped by niggers you silly kraut
>>
>>70132360

It really, truly is absolutely mind-blowingly crazy that Sweden is projected to have a lower HDI than Libya by 2030. Libya literally doesn't have a government and is being taken over by ISIS.
>>
>>70134437
I even pity you

>>70134431
>or are you just literally brainwashed into complete retardation

If this king was accepted by Sweden, it would be much better off. Sweden wouldn't lose its superpower status because it wouldn't waste resources on useless wars
>>
>>70135062

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
>>
>>70134775
>Poland was used to start a war Germany didn't want
You do realize that it was the Nazis that attacked the Poland first, right? Please tell me you don't actually believe that the so called 'Bromberg massacre' happened before September 1st.
>>
>>70134885
>Are there any legit conservatives

No, there are no legit conservatives.

And yes, SD is completely false flag. It has been, for decades. Supporters always keep waiting for some kind of mythical "soon they will reveal what they really are and save us" that never comes, and they then keep using this argument of increased legitimacy and the promise of more power to defend every political concession they make.

SD is basically run by jews, and anyone that questions Israel, the current economical system, or the democratic political system gets uncermoniously kicked out.

They've also become infamous for kicking out anyone that displays any kind of remotely public support for "racism".

There's the NMR (Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen/Nordic Resistance Movement) but they're politically irrelevant.

It needs to get worse before it gets better, and if it doesn't, we fucking deserve this. These days, I just shrug when I read about the daily rapes, because, hell, this is what people wanted, obviously. They voted and actively worked for this, despite nationalists telling them what was going on since the 70's.
>>
>>70134929
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
ehmmmm.... Check where ireland stands
>>
>>70135062
>It really, truly is absolutely mind-blowingly crazy that Sweden is projected to have a lower HDI than Libya by 2030. Libya literally doesn't have a government and is being taken over by ISIS.

>>70135396
>http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

Good.
>>
>>70135677

It's 14 short years, how can anybody in Sweden look at that and do nothing about it?
>>
File: Karl_XII_1706.jpg (14 KB, 210x305) Image search: [Google]
Karl_XII_1706.jpg
14 KB, 210x305
>>70135085
>useless wars
CATHOLIC!
>>
File: 1458851673706.png (28 KB, 434x698) Image search: [Google]
1458851673706.png
28 KB, 434x698
>>
>>70132857
second post best post.
>>
>>70135776
Then destroyed by Russia. Was definitely worth it. And now destroyed by 3rd world immigration
>>
File: Norway.png (48 KB, 800x1144) Image search: [Google]
Norway.png
48 KB, 800x1144
>>70132360
Come across the border, its slightly less crazy over here.
>>
>>70135519
To be fair Hitler made a fair share of propositions to the Polish government well before any military action was taken, all of which were stubbornly rejected because Poland somehow (entirely falsely, as it turned out) hoped for greater gains from aligning with France and Britain. Though, this is a very difficult topic to discuss objectively in Poland, because WW2 (and especially its root causes) are a matter of myth and dogma which is rather hard to reason with.
>>
>>70135762
>It's 14 short years, how can anybody in Sweden look at that and do nothing about it?

They've done NOTHING for FORTY-ONE YEARS. Fourteen years are nothing.

People are completely fucking pacified and completely fucking oblivious. Even when their families are actively fucking attacked, they do nothing.

People need to start piling up in the fucking streets.
>>
>>70135537
How about the regions of Sweden further to the north of Stockholm and towards theh polar circle and Lappland? Is it safer there, or are there just as many "enrichers" being deployed?
>>
>a fucking blue and yellow flag
>>
>>70136600
>Norway
>slightly less crazy
Kek
>>
>>70135519
>You do realize that it was the Nazis that attacked the Poland first, right?

Yes, I realize that. However, there were good cause for that. I'm not "blaming Poland" here, make no mistake, but there was a huge amount of negotiations going on before the outbreak of the war, and the German population, living in areas that were principally and practically German for countless generations, were treated horrifically by various polish groups.

The final offer, shortly before the *unsolicited* war guarantee given to Poland, involved Germany only getting their own railroad to Danzig and East Prussia, and getting full administration of Danzig.

In return, Germany offered to give Poland all the tax and revenue from Danzig, despite the German administration of the city, and build a free port in the outskirts of Danzig, which would then be given to Poland as compensation for the loss of Danzig's own port.

That was it. Germany had at this point made a ridiculous number of concessions, and yet Poland kept stubbornly refusing, threatening war, saying that they would crush the German army.

Again, I'm not putting the direct blame on anyone other than the British, Churchill, and the jews. But these requests were, under the circumstances, completely reasonable, and the deal was *incredibly* lucrative for Poland. Germany *needed* to reclaim Danzig in one way or another, for many reasons, and it would've been considered a tremendous failure to not only fail to reclaim any of the old German territories, but also to fail making a lasting agreement with Poland in order to secure peace.

Then, when the war guarantee came, groups in Poland increased the attacks on the German population, and the negotiations completely fell through. It effectively guaranteed war. It's not about who threw the first stone or he said/she said.

It's about hooked noses and shekels.
>>
>>70137569
Compare the number of "new migrant countrymen" between us. Then add Sylvi Listhaug to the equation.
I believe the sum of that equals Norway less crazy
>>
>>70136981
>How about the regions of Sweden further to the north of Stockholm and towards theh polar circle and Lappland? Is it safer there, or are there just as many "enrichers" being deployed?

Depends. Most of Norrland is Marxists'R'Us, because they've never had to deal with the more serious consequences of multiculturalism, and they've also been living on public grants and artificial breathing for decades.

And if we leave civilization, the rest is pretty much just a wasteland. It's potentially pretty free, though, as long as you don't need wifi, stable electricity, or sunlight 6 months a year. Or a job.
>>
>>70137659
oh man, sluta ta din information från flashback och stormfront.
>>
>>70137569

Norway doesn't force the pronoun "hen" at schools. We crazy, ight.
>>
File: peaceful muslim.jpg (71 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
peaceful muslim.jpg
71 KB, 500x600
>>70133119
here you go
dont be fooledby your sight,that is indeed a woman
why do you think they need to wear burqas?
>>
>>70137947
However, much of Norrlands "marxists" are far more right-wigned then any southern marxist faggot.
>>70138349
Don't like it but Norwegians are still crazy as fuck desu :)
>>
>>70134775
>small border conflict
retard
>>
>>70138183
Läs "Vilka började Andra världskriget" utav Östen Kjellman. Allt är fakta, med direkta källhänvisningar.

Sluta vara en hjärntvättad mupp. Krigsutbrott är inte så enkelt som X attackerade Y för lulz. Och konventionell visdom till trots så var tyskarna inte självmordssamuraier som sprang in i Östeuropa och skrek LEBENSRAAAAAAAAUM.
>>
Bör man gå med Soldiers of Odin?
>>
>>70138508
Yes, small border conflict. Fun fact: Germany never wanted to annex big parts of Poland. They were forced to do so, after the Russians forced through an amendment to the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact just before the war. Had Germany not accepted, the Soviets would've broken the whole thing off.

This never sat well with the Germans, because it meant that Russia included Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania in their sphere of interest.

Had the negotiations between Poland and Germany not fallen through, the changes in terms of borders would've been minuscule.
>>
>>70138802
Njae, känns inte riktigt som en hit. Gå med om det känns som något för dig, men jag hade nog snarare rekommenderat att du startar något nytt, om du kan.

Men om du inte vet vad du ska göra så finns det värre saker du kan göra med din fritid.
>>
>>70138531
it was a fucking false flag.
OH NO OPRESSED GERMAN MINORITY, WE MUST START WW2 TO PROTECT THEM.
Danzig is as much polish as german, just check history. First recorded history of Danzig is from the polish kingdom. It was Literally founded by the polish king Mieszko I. Do you know the definition of false flag.
>>
>>70138985
Har du några rekommendationer på hur man ska starta eget?
>>
>>70139082
>it was a fucking false flag.

What the fuck are you on about? I'm talking about years of persecution, man, I'm not talking about any single event, false flag or not. There's countless sources and accounts.

How about you go pick up a fucking book, you plebian shitwit?

>OH NO OPRESSED GERMAN MINORITY, WE MUST START WW2 TO PROTECT THEM.

Nobody thought they were starting WW2. By all accounts, they thought they could reason with the British and the French, and they tried, repeatedly.

There's a reason the Miracle at Dunkirk happened, despite the fact that the Germans could've obliterated the British at that point. It happened because Germany didn't want war, and they thought that attacking would've galvanized the British against them and ensured that peace was no longer an option.

I've given you all you need to not be ignorant on the subject, but there's no cure for retardation.
>>
>>70133122
All churches are like that, nobody take church seriously, not even the priests. Except african immigrants of course
>>
>>70139119
Egentligen inte. Det låter löjligt, men det handlar faktiskt bara om att göra det. Allting stort börjar smått, om det så bara är du och någon vän eller två.
>>
>>70139561
oh please, stop with this shit.
Germans knew there were was a contract if any of france, England, and poland got attacked by germany they would have to help and declare war.
Don't make up excuses for this shit. I've also read books and you just described a typical false flag.
Germans invading Poland and not "knowing" it would start ww2 is just not true.
>>
>>70133122
Christian, here. I don't consider the church of Sweden to be a real church at all. It's just a bunch of SJWs spewing communist shit. There are real churches though. While being cucked about rapefugees, they are redpilled when it comes to faggots and other degeneracy.
>>
>>70139636
>lesbian communist that removes crosses to please muslims
>All churches are like that
No they're not.
>>
>>70140103
go to the catholic church, it's pretty much made up of only polish.
Predy good and no degeneracy.
>>
>>70134235
Just like FN. I feel you Svenbro.
>>
>>70140024
I've already given you a book to read on the subject. Like I said, I can give you the means to cure your ignorance, but I can't keep you from being retarded.

Yes, the Germans knew that the British had issued an unsolicited war guarantee. This is not contested. The difference is whether the Germans thought that the British were going to follow through on that or not, and plunge the world into another world war.

They obviously miscalculated. They tried to find a peaceful solution for months, trying to avoid any conflict whatsoever. Again, there's a reason the Miracle at Dunkirk happened.

I'm not making any excuses; quite the opposite, I've gone to great lengths trying to underline that I'm not putting any blame on anyone but the British, Churchill, and the jews.

They knew that the unsolicited war guarantee would result in war, and they still did it, knowing full well they weren't going to accept any peace terms with Germany. Compared to this, the German actions were bordering on the downright benign, because at least they hoped that the border conflict would stay at a border conflict, and again, they had no interest in occupying nearly as much of Poland as was thrust upon them by the sudden, revised Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

I'm sorry, but Germany wasn't the boogeyman modern myth have taught you. Again, read "Vilka började Andra världskriget"; it's just shy of 159 pages, and everything is cited in text from original sources, mostly from diplomatic correspondence.

If you insist on cognitive dissonance, you're really no better than any cultural marxist or die-hard liberal of choice. Next you'll tell me you believe in the holocaust.
>>
NO BRAKES
>>
>>70141169
This man speaks the truth
>>
>>70141169
look up what a false flag is.
Nazis weren't the misunderstood angels that you think.
If they only wanted danzig back they should stayed there, not take everything from danzig to krakow and prague

>>70141474
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
don't believe one sided idiots.
Nazis did false flags
The Gleiwitz incident in 1939 involved Reinhard Heydrich fabricating evidence of a Polish attack against Germany to mobilize German public opinion for war and to justify the war with Poland. Alfred Naujocks was a key organiser of the operation under orders from Heydrich. It led to the deaths of Nazi concentration camp victims who were dressed as German soldiers and then shot by the Gestapo to make it seem that they had been shot by Polish soldiers. This, along with other false flag operations in Operation Himmler, would be used to mobilize support from the German population for the start of World War II in Europe.

The operation failed to convince international public opinion of the German claims, and both Britain and France—Poland's allies—declared war two days after Germany invaded Poland.
>>
>>70132360
>I want off this ride, guys.
Welcome to the show, friend.
>>
>>70140103
>faggots? in my caliphate?
You must feel triggered every day.
>>
>>70141169
my grandfather sat in dachau after warsaw uprising and his brother died in osweicin. He was just a polish mechanical engineer, not even jewish. He got there in 44, so he survived. He even got a green card from the american soldiers.
Holocaust was real, but the nubers are questionable
>>
>>70141169
They didn't try to find a peaceful solution in Poland, they made a secret deal with the fucking Soviets to annihilate Poland. When they occupied it they murdered anyone they thought might oppoae them and flattened mainly civilian Warsaw from the air.

If Germany didn't want Poland, why didn't they pull out of it and keep the bits they wanted. Why did they invade Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark and Greece? Why did Hitler plan to invade Switzerland?

Dunkirk is Bullshit, they left it alone to focus on France.
>>
>>70142069
>look up what a false flag is.
I know what a false flag is.

>Nazis weren't the misunderstood angels that you think.

Literally nothing I've said suggests that I think that "nazis" are "misunderstood angels".

>If they only wanted danzig back they should stayed there, not take everything from danzig to krakow and prague

It's hilarious that you think that you can take a small part of a country and then just sorta stay there.

Also, if Germany wouldn't have taken it, it would've fallen to the Soviets.

Again, this is not really up for debate. The revised Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact is a matter of public record and a verifiable fact.

Stop acting like a shill and come to terms with historical reality as it actually played out, rather than to suffer this hysterical cognitive dissonance you're displaying.

>don't believe one sided idiots.

That's funny, because the only one being one-sided here is you.
>>
>>70143319
did u even read the link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

you cal literally find the nazis invading poland under the definition of false flag
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag#Gleiwitz_incident
How is this cognitive dissonance???
Soviets tried taking poland in 1921 and they failed, there's a reason why they waited for germany to pulverise poland and then went in.
My links just showed that all you said was false, so explain the cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>70132857
/slander/
>>
>>70142360
>my grandfather sat in dachau after warsaw uprising and his brother died in osweicin.
Good.

>He got there in 44, so he survived.

Too bad.

>Holocaust was real

Concentration camps were real. Death camps were not. The holocaust, defined as a deliberate industrial genocide targeting undesirables, did not happen in any way, shape, or form.

https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Seriously, stop being this fucking basic, man. You're the kind of person that makes me wish the Holocaust would've happened.

>>70142398
>They didn't try to find a peaceful solution in Poland

They did. For years.

>they made a secret deal with the fucking Soviets to annihilate Poland.

No, they made a secret deal with the Soviets to divide Poland in the event of war. A deal the Soviets suddenly made big changes to, well past the point of no return.

>If Germany didn't want Poland, why didn't they pull out of it and keep the bits they wanted.

Because that wasn't a realistic option. Much of Poland was already occupied by the Soviets, and there was no way that they were going to just leave Poland. Seriously, how can you even think that this would be an option under the circumstances?

>Why did they invade Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark and Greece?

Because they had to, for various reasons. The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg largely welcomed them, Denmark (and Norway) was to secure the fronts against Britain and prevent said countries from being used against Germany. Greece is the only one I cannot answer with certainty, but it came down to the fact that they were allied with the Italians, for better or worse.

>Why did Hitler plan to invade Switzerland?

Why did Britain plan to invade the Soviet Union? Why did Sweden plan to invade Finland? Why did X plan to invade Y?

There's always plans, for all kinds of things. Taking and holding Switzerland would've been advantageous, to say the least. That being said, it never happened, because Switzerland did stay neutral.
>>
>>70144106
>My links just showed that all you said was false

Not even a little bit. I've never mentioned or alluded to the Gleiwitz Incident whatsoever. In addition to suffer form cognitive dissonance, you're putting up strawmen.

>>70142398
>Dunkirk is Bullshit, they left it alone to focus on France.

Facts say otherwise. Hitler personally intervened, given an order to not engage the British. Read "The Other Side of the Hill" by Lidell Hart, who goes through the events.
>>
>>70143319
They could have created a polish Vichy ruling the parts they didn't want, but they didn't do that. They put Poland under military rule and kidnapped Aryan looking children for the Reich.

Hitler explicitly explains in mein Kampf that he wants Lebensraum and that Slavs are untermensch.
>>
>>70144419
Du ignorerade mina länkar som bevisa att allt det du sa var falskt.
Nazisterna var änglar, jag förstår helt.
Min morfar var inte ens jude, så hur vore det bra om han dog?
Noll verklighetsförankring.
Sluta tro på propaganda som något antifa mongo.
Ni stormbögar och antifa är samma skit. Kan inte hålla två bollar i luften.
>>
>>70145082
>They could have created a polish Vichy ruling the parts they didn't want, but they didn't do that.

First of all, they didn't hold nearly all of Poland in the same way they ended up holding France. Second, Poland was in many ways a military front for the duration of the entire war.

>and kidnapped Aryan looking children for the Reich.

Oy goyim you forget the lampshades and the soap, go get them in the diesel exhaust truck!

>Hitler explicitly explains in mein Kampf that he wants Lebensraum

Yes? There is absolutely no doubt that the Germans wanted the return of the German territories of contemporary Poland. Nobody has denied that.

>and that Slavs are untermensch.
I propose you re-read Mein Kampf after reading Political Essays by Alfred Rosenberg.

>implying you've actually read Mein Kampf in the first place
>>
>>70145072
Yes the false flag operation that initiated ww2 is completely strawman argument, yes yes ofcourse...
Everything you spew was just an excuse to invade poland with public support.
Almost every war is started with a false flag, especially in ww2.
i guess the finns attacked the russians first in the winter war aswell, because false flags are non-existent in your view.
>>
>>70145313
>Du ignorerade mina länkar som bevisa att allt det du sa var falskt.

No, nothing in those links proves that anything I said was false, because nothing in those links have anything to do with anything I said to begin with.

You're fighting windmills and putting up strawmen in an attempt to rationalize your cognitive dissonance.

>Nazisterna var änglar, jag förstår helt.

Nope, I never said that. But don't let me stop you from regurgitating your victimhood.

>Min morfar var inte ens jude, så hur vore det bra om han dog?

Because it would've meant that you would never have been born, and the world would've been saved from your galloping retardation and well-guarded, conscious, deliberate ignorance.

>Noll verklighetsförankring.

Yet I'm the one citing sources and providing facts, while you spout nonsense and allude to unrelated events.

>Sluta tro på propaganda som något antifa mongo.

I'm not the one believing propaganda. Again, I've given you everything you need to learn something new, give up your cognitive dissonance, and accept the facts of the matter, which is that Europe was once again thrown into a war with itself through the underhandedness of a small number of banksters that desired war.

>Ni stormbögar och antifa är samma skit. Kan inte hålla två bollar i luften.

And I'm sad to almost consistently see Polaks that are so deluded they'd rather stick to obvious lies, even in the face of overwhelming fact, just so they can continue being victims. It sickens me.

Hopefully, the good Polish that I do know exists will one day throw you into the ovens and be rid of you forever, so the rest of us can actually live in peace with each other, whether we're German, Polish, British, French, or Scandinavian; national-socialist, christ-nationalist, fascist, or otherwise.

Except democracy, because fuck that sham.
>>
>>70145812
>false flags

You're literally the only one that brings up false flags. Nothing I have said have had anything to do with false flags on any side.

That's the strawman. Because yes, in the context of the argument, it is completely irrelevant whether Germany initiated the war with a false flag or not. It literally does not matter, especially since if it did happen, it failed. It has no bearing. It is the literal definition of a non-issue, in the given context.

That's what you seem to fail to grasp. Nothing you say has so far had anything to do with what I've said, or the facts of the events leading up to the war.
>>
>>70132857
Goddamnit
>>
>>70132360
we love you us "danskjävler" but you need to love your country and your longstanding and beautiful culture and your heritage if you want to keep it. And not simply give your nation away to others just to be nice.. it is THEY who need to adapt to your way of things, not the other way around, did you make the connection? :)

It's all support really from here from the true danes to the true swedes.. you're having a hard time but don't give up.. never give up.. sweden and the beautiful place it once was untill recently, was not made from people who give up.. it was made by people who don't give up.. and that's what made sweden great.
>>
>>70146432
>>70146763
i alluded to the false flag that led to the invasion of poland and start of ww2.
how is that unrelated?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
How are these unrelated facts to why they invaded poland.
How is this a strawman, when it's clear fact that germans faked polish agression to get a reason to invade.
>>
>>70147274
(cont) the swedes declaring independence under the rule of denmark.. still celebrated in sweden.. now you have an enemy that's more subtler, that's taking you over from the inside) not like your kinsfolk in scandinavia, that we sparred a little bit in the past for who gets what.. this one is not simply here to spar.. here to be nice and settle disputes gradually.. it's here to change you completely.. till nothing of you remain.. And you need to stand strong against it or it will destroy you from the inside..
>>
>>70147401
>how is that unrelated?

Because the cause of the war and it's aims was what was being discussed, not how the initial attacks were carried out.

>How are these unrelated facts to why they invaded poland.
>How is this a strawman, when it's clear fact that germans faked polish agression to get a reason to invade.

Because it was already decided, at that point, that it was going to happen. What lead to the war was the unsolicited war guarantee, leading to a collapse of negotiations, ensuring that Germany would have to attack.

You're talking about acts of war, the rest of us were talking about why war happened. There's a world's difference between those two things. The fact that Germany may have carried out false flag attacks by that time is nothing but good sense. You wanted them to send a formal invitation and go in with their trumpets blazing, their tanks painted white for maximum white-knight-ness?

Again, you're the only one bringing up false flags. Nothing that was discussed before you started shitposting had anything to do with that. You can go all the way back to just after WW1 if you want to find records of Germans being mistreated in the german areas occupied by Poland.

Seriously, man, you've got a basic grasp of the Swedish language. Just read the fucking book I mentioned, already. It's ultimately not Poland's fault things went to shit, but don't try to pin it all on some German Debil, because it's simply not true.

I'm not painting either side as an angel, but there are nuances to the issue which you obviously fail to grasp. Did Germany carry out False Flag attacks when attacking Poland? Probably. Did Germany ultimately throw the first stone, military-wise? Absolutely.

But did Poland mistreat the Germans? Yes. Was Poland needlessly obstinate and belligerent in negotiations? Yes.

But as for the cause, it was neither of these things. It was a small clique of jewish bankers around Churchill that were intent on destroying an economical threat.
>>
File: 1407920432645.png (426 KB, 498x432) Image search: [Google]
1407920432645.png
426 KB, 498x432
>muh superior system
>muh free this, muh free that
>see world, socialism actually works!

you deserve it
>>
CALL SWEDEN

CALL SWEDEN

CALL SWEDEN
CALL SWEDEN
CALL SWEDEN
CALL SWEDEN

CALL SWEDEN
CALL SWEDEN

CALL SWEDEN

CALL SWEDEN
>>
>>70148948
so what if germans were mistreated, polish people were mistreated in former regions poland that now are in belarus and ukraine.
How was that a good decision to start ww2 to that ultimately killed 8 million germans or even more.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s149RsdSqvCA
>>
>>70132360
Come over here. Big brother Norway can take you in while your country is a little sick from the negro flu.
>>
>>70132857
savage
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.