[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Biggest recession in 25 years >Hosting the most expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: rio.png (127 KB, 812x1024) Image search: [Google]
rio.png
127 KB, 812x1024
>Biggest recession in 25 years
>Hosting the most expensive Olympic game in history
>Tickets aren't selling and people are afraid to go

How big will the fallout be for Brazil after the Olympics?
>>
File: 1459905066343.png (48 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459905066343.png
48 KB, 657x527
Gonna be shit.
>>
didn't brazil just fucking have olympics?

or am I thinking of the world cuck?
>>
>>70131537
Oh leaf friend, you have no idea, it's going to be beautiful.
>>
>>70132304
Are you guys still paying back the World Cup?
>>
>>70131848
World Cup
It was awesome, police killing gangs of kids a few months before the Cup to make the city more safe
>>
inb4 concentration camps
inb4 FEMA camps
inb4 mass murder round ups
inb4 brazilian holocaust
inb4 shitskin shoah

inb4 concentration camps
inb4 FEMA camps
inb4 mass murder round ups
inb4 brazilian holocaust
inb4 shitskin shoah
>>
>>70132517
Some of the stadiums they started building for the World Cup still have not been finished because of no money, so yeah.
With the Olympics people have been more up the governments neck, but just a bit.

Honestly, this thing should be cancelled, nothing good will come out of it for anyone, except maybe for /pol/ since there will be no shortage of favela niggers and Worker's Party retarded shills riling up shit during that time, depending on if our president resists or not the impeachment.
>>
>the sprint begins
>a bomb goes off and gangs take the whole stadium hostage
>asks for money to release em
>brazil spent all its money building the stadium
>uh oh
>>
>>70131537
Yeah, we should relocate it to Brussel, Paris or Berlin!
>>
>>70131848
FIFA
>>
Can't wait to see this fail :D
>>
how did that virus thing end?
>>
>>70135582
>>70135582

They quit spraying the larvicide.
>>
>>70134356
No developed country want it. It's a huge money drain and does not give a good rate of investment. Mostly just a expense
>>
I think there will be an allahu akbar happening in Rio during the Olympics. It's just so easy for the towel heads Brazil is a complete mess they could easily organize and strike some bombs and/or martyrdoms
>>
>>70131537
Let's move them to syria instead, sounds safer
>>
Seriously, no ome is giving a shit here.

Everybody is busy in impeachment against gommies
>>
>>70131537
No dude, it's OK to hold super expensive Olympic games even if your country's economy sucks
O wait
>>
Cool I can't wait for their police to dress up like the combine in half life 2 and start fucking shit up again.
>>
>>70138307

Does all the money wasted on the Olympics anger the people?

Imagine how much infrastructure (clean water / toilets, better public transit, etc) could have been accomplished with that Olympic money.
>>
>>70138614
Yes. But most are too passive and cucked to do anything, besides we got our guns cucked from us by the government we can't rebel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.