[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Whites Just Don’t Get It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: ameCp4k.jpg (208 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ameCp4k.jpg
208 KB, 800x533
Hi bros

a friend of mine, who is very leftist, send me this:

>http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/opinion/sunday/when-whites-just-dont-get-it-part-6.html?emc=edit_nk_20160401&nl=nickkristof&nlid=73145733&te=1&referer=
>(Shocking and disturbing) truth is always hard to accept

The link refers to a NYT article called:

>When Whites Just Don’t Get It, Part 6

>LET’S start with a quiz. When researchers sent young whites and blacks out to interview for low-wage jobs in New York City armed with equivalent résumés, the result was:

>A) Whites and blacks were hired at similar rates.

>B) Blacks had a modest edge because of affirmative action.

>C) Whites were twice as likely to get callbacks.

>The answer is C, and a black applicant with a clean criminal record did no better than a white applicant who was said to have just been released from 18 months in prison.

>A majority of whites believe that job opportunities are equal for whites and blacks, according to a PBS poll, but rigorous studies show that just isn’t so.

I want to redpill my friend. I have been redpilling him on economic issues like austrian economics and anti-Fed/ECB/IMF etc

I want arguments to refute this shit. Black employers prefer black workers before white workers? I don't know mait I hope you help me with infographics and good arguments and stuff like that

Thanks so much

Fun fact: His father is from London. Surname is: (((Levin))). I think it's jewish
>>
>bros
>redpill
>I want arguments to refute this shit

lmao no you don't you're here to bait like I am
>>
>>70131071
Well, considering that niggers are insanely more criminal and stupider than whites, its pretty logical not to hire them.
>>
>>70131071
>The answer is C, and a black applicant with a clean criminal record did no better than a white applicant who was said to have just been released from 18 months in prison.

Maybe that's because the majority of niggers go into the interview with ratty clothing, applying for jobs they are way underqualified for, and have horrible work history.
>>
It's probably because they've hired black people in the past and know how it works out.

And yeah Levin is pretty Jewish.
>>
>>70131071
lol, what is free will?
>>
File: 1419305346474.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
1419305346474.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>70131315

>you're here to bait like I am

What's the problem? I have just asked a question. This board is about politically incorrect politics, right? Then why you can't give me a good answer?
>>
>>70131696
>politically incorrect
That's just the name mate. We tend to accurately predict things.
>>
>>70131696
You mistake me for someone who gives a fuck
>>
>>70131071
affirmative action places any and all black credentials into question.
>>
>>70131071
just say nigs are stupid and predisposed to violence, as a result their communities suffer and any decent nig gets a bad rap for it. >>70131472
>Not realizing these numbers come from scientific studies conducted with identical resumes, except the name of the applicant, submitted to unsuspecting employers
common fampai
>>
File: lel nig.jpg (564 KB, 782x1533) Image search: [Google]
lel nig.jpg
564 KB, 782x1533
>>70131992
>It's the same fucking indian with a shoven head.
>>
File: 1459631467622.jpg (104 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1459631467622.jpg
104 KB, 564x820
>>70132109

HOLEY KEK

I almost choke with my cereal
>>
>>70132109
That would be the joke, yes.
>>
>>70131071
Google the color of crime
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.