[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it with me /pol/, President Hillary Clinton.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: killary.jpg (26 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
killary.jpg
26 KB, 620x350
Say it with me /pol/, President Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: 1458759230959.gif (4 MB, 400x355) Image search: [Google]
1458759230959.gif
4 MB, 400x355
>>70130567
>>
>>70130567
President Hillary Clinton
>>
I still don't know why she isn't in prison right now. Like this is so surreal.
>>
Inmate Hillary Clinton
>>
Madam President
>>
President Jeb Bush
>>
File: 1442804370614.jpg (29 KB, 491x449) Image search: [Google]
1442804370614.jpg
29 KB, 491x449
>>70130567
President Donald Trump
>>
President Jill Stein
>>
>>70130567
Soon, anon. Wait for the nomination to be stolen from Trump. Then, we can begin our celebrations
>>
President O'Malley
>>
>>70130679
>>70130793
>>70130567
Well we all know she should be in jail. Why don't we all gather everything she has done that's illegal and start spamming news outlets that support her.
They would most likely delete it. We screen grab the deletion and spam that along with it until more people notice. Thus, making the outlets look bad and/or convince Hillary voters to not vote for her.
>>
>>70130567
>>
File: cantrusethecruz.jpg (22 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
cantrusethecruz.jpg
22 KB, 150x250
President Leaf :3
>>
>>70130567

First we had the first black president

Now we are going to have the first stroke victim president

#progress
>>
>>70130679
Jesus, for what? Rice and Powell, both Secretaries of State, used private email servers. Are you daft? Or maybe they (Powell and Rice) should be in prison too.
Maybe you reference White Water and Vince Foster. Both of these were fully investigated by a Republican over several years by Ken Starr and he found nothing but sex by Bill.
Screeching right-wingers all here.
>>
Best option for America, but the insane primary system has made it nearly impossible for a pragmatic centrist to win the nomination in either party, so who knows...
>>
>>70131551
>both Secretaries of State, used private email servers

Did they send classified government emails over their private server?

Did they hide the server in some guys bathroom?

Did Rice cause the suicide of 10s of people?

Did rice get the american ambassador killed?
>>
>>70131732
Did they send classified government emails over their private server?
>surely no one knows since it would have to be investigated by Congress 7 or 8 times just like Benghazi to find out.
Did they hide the server in some guys bathroom?
I don't know. Again this would have to be investigated by Congressional Committee over the course of many years like Clinton.

Did Rice cause the suicide of 10s of people?
>Oh, need some documentation on this one other than Glenn Beck, please.

Did rice get the american ambassador killed?
> I think Rice and Powell were in Bush's administration when 911 occurred and 3000 people died. Maybe their (Rice's and Powell's) secret and private email servers had something to do with this.

Side note - Ambassador Stevens declined additional security.
Prior to Benghazi attack, Republican majority in Congress greatly reduced funding for defense of American foreign diplomatic outposts.
>>
>>70130567
She will be president
... a mere political proxy for the God Emperor
>>
File: smugwojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>70131551

>Really arguing that clinton didn't break the law several times

You know, it's like a meme at this point. Reality really doesn't matter. Just shout a lie over and over and people believe you.
>>
>>70131551
I mean we have plenty of cells.
>>
>>70132759
as did Rice and Powell - your argument is invalid
>>
President of the DC Brothel Shillary Clinton
>>
>>70130567
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459886354744.webm
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.