[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we shouldn't ban guns! the vast majority of gun owners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1427575625224.jpg (25 KB, 711x273) Image search: [Google]
1427575625224.jpg
25 KB, 711x273
>we shouldn't ban guns! the vast majority of gun owners are peaceful and don't use their guns to kill people!
>we should ban muslims! even though the vast majority are peaceful and don't kill people!

god you guys are pathetic
>>
>>70127990
muslims have no right to be in Europe
>>
No one sane wants to ban Muslims, just remove the political incorrectness surrounding investigating them, just like the wall is metaphorical.
>>
Try reading the Koran for once, faggot.
>>
>>70127990
>guns are people

holy fuck kill yourself
>>
Even if gun owners are murderous don't ban them, amend the constitution, don't bypass it.

As for Muslims, by definition they believe in a religion that is also a political ideology that seeks to overthrow the current government.
>>
>>70127990
>muslims
>vast majority are peaceful
>>
>>70128684
>>
>>70127990

Gun owners are statistically far safer, Mohammed.
>>
>>70127990
Show me in the constitution where it says I have a right to shitskin '''''refugees'''''.
>>
>>70129295
Matthew 5:42
Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

so sayeth the holy Jesus Washington
>>
>>70127990

gun ownership is a right

admission to our country is a privilege, and a much riskier one at that

learn the difference
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.