[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really the kind of America you want? This is Nazi Ge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: muslim immigration.png (524 KB, 832x432) Image search: [Google]
muslim immigration.png
524 KB, 832x432
Is this really the kind of America you want? This is Nazi Germany tier. How the hell would the US even be able to determine if someone is a Muslim?

Ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkXvmbsTxR0
>>
>>70127667

Tell them to eat bacon
If they dont eat it, shoot them
If they say "lulz I'm vegan", then shoot twice
>>
>>70127667

Pork test, little leaf.

basically >>70127848
>>
>>70127667
kek

I agree with Trump but that was kinda funny
>>
Trump already explained it. Stop taking in people from COUNTRIES YOU ARE AT WAR AT HOLY FUCK.
It doesn't matter if you are a Muslim or a Christian. If you are coming from Syria you will be turned back, unless you are there on official business.
>>
>>70127848
fpbp pariente
>>
File: kekety.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kekety.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>70127848

>If they say "lulz I'm vegan", then shoot twice

Continuing the tradition of "first post - best post".
>>
Bacon, spit on Koran
>>
>>70127667

This video is hilarious.
>>
>>70127848
FPBP

The world would be a little better without muslims and vegans
>>
>>70127667
If that video proves anything it's that terrorists would say anything to get through security.
>>
>>70127848
You....we will deport you last.
>>
>>70127667
Someone should edit it so he blows up at the end
>>
if trump is such a racist nazi why are these jokers even gonna try and get into the country
>>
>>70127933
A Jihadi would eat pork if it meant getting in to blow some shit up.
>>
>>70129131
>>70129993

Its called Taqiyya
>>
File: 1426559814736.gif (56 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1426559814736.gif
56 KB, 500x321
>>70127667
This is the dumbest fucking argument, it isn't that hard you fucking maple cunt. Seriously how can you be so fucking stupid? Fucking shill, just because you cucked your country doesn't mean you can try to cuck ours.
>nazi tier
Oh good one FUCKING GOOD ONE. Nazi Germany would be way better than the fucking shit happening today.
>coming from the middle east
Heavy vetting process
>muslim
Heavy vetting process
>any ties to muslims groups or activity
Heavy vetting
You know what fuck this bait.
>>
>>70128394
Someone not retarded, good to see thanks anon.
>>
>>70130374

>6 million jews rounded up and killed
>gays, the disabled and gypsies brutalized
>a few thousand people killed by retarded muslims pulling of sporadic attacks somehow worse
>>
>>70130626
>6 million killed
No there really wasn't, holocaust happened but 6 million weren't kill. Off topic.
>gay, gypsies, disabled
Once again off topic.
>kill few thousand
More than tht, stop just talking about the present.
>>
>>70130626
Get your facts sorted.

Also, you're comparing the Nazi's to modern day muslims. Do you know how many people Islam has killed prior to the present day?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.