[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 300x373
We pretend to be Cruz shills. I'll start:

Wisconsin is the most important state primary. And Ted does not look like a rat, you guys are weird.
>>
DRUMPF BTFO
>>
Eating paste is fun.
>>
People are actually voting for Cruz because he is the best candidate, not because people are trying to stop Trump.
>>
I also would copulate with a rat as long as it doesn't look like Donald Trump.
>>
At first I was Trump supporter but after this I'm #CruzMissile now.
>>
File: Rafael.jpg (881 KB, 3124x1182) Image search: [Google]
Rafael.jpg
881 KB, 3124x1182
how could you not want to give cruz the nomination hillary stated she will sue him and conclude the election.

I don't think it will be that much money after all cruz is close friends with hillary.
>>
>>70126776
Actually let's pretend to be Trump shills instead. Just kidding, everyone here is already a Trump shill.
>>
File: 1449671021785.jpg (105 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
1449671021785.jpg
105 KB, 1160x629
cruz missiles are ready for hillary!

Just look how she stands with the best president the USA has ever had.

Cruz wants to continue the present policies so there won't be a huge upheaval and having hillary means just that she will continue those same policies and as a bonus she has a womans touch and a womens intution to political situations like when she sensed those sniper bullets.

cruz would take a VP spot with hillary.
>>
File: Condoms.png (45 KB, 539x417) Image search: [Google]
Condoms.png
45 KB, 539x417
Cruz never had an affair.
Michelle Fields was assaulted by the Trump's goons.
The bible will guide us to victory.
>>
>>70128416
Also, don't forget that Cruz never solicited prostitutes.
>>
File: image.gif (366 KB, 200x84) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
366 KB, 200x84
Ted Cruz is the anti establishment candidate. Just ask Jeb Bush and Lindsey Graham
>>
>>70126776

Drumpf had his little fun and low info voters fell for it. But now it's time to get serious and pick a REAL conservative who'll defend conservative values.

God Bless and remember that if you don't stand with Israel, I do not stand with you.
>>
I was originally a Trump supporter but after Ted Cruz gave me money to shitpost on 4chan I am now a #Cruzmissile
>>
File: 9MqEv.gif (767 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
9MqEv.gif
767 KB, 500x417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avroFThE0Go

http://www.isidewith.com/map/JrQv/2016-presidential-election-donald-trump-vs-ted-cruz#z5

DONALD TRUMP WON WISCONSIN IN A LAND SLIDE
>>
>>70128508
This
/Thread
BFTO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.