[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the truth about Nelson Mandela? I've heard some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: _20160406_183118.jpg (84 KB, 1080x659) Image search: [Google]
_20160406_183118.jpg
84 KB, 1080x659
What's the truth about Nelson Mandela? I've heard some of you call him a terrorist and accuse him of inventing "necklacing". Is this true?
>>
The truth is he died in 2008
>>
Bump, come on lads
>>
When I was a little kid I LOVED Pee Wee's Playhouse. I'd watch it every day.

One day it I turned on the tv and it wasn't on. I ran to my mom crying, demanding an explanation. Turns out Nelson Mandela just got released from prison. On that day I vowed to destroy him.

Of course I never got the chance, but now he's dead and Pee Wee has a new movie on netflix so I guess it all worked out.
>>
He took a decent living arrangement for everyone and steered it into a mountain face.

Why are so there so many niggers in South Africa?

Because the whites produced a vibrant and bustling economy filled with jobs and attracted Angolans, Namibians, Mozambiquans etc.

They had no anscestral stake in the area. At all. AT ALL.

But their nigger genes reverted back to "gibs" once they felt they reached a tipping point.

Now SA is a cancerous joke in which the society builders live behind fences.
>>
>>70126740
Gb2 berenstain world
>>
>>70127142
I agree that ending apartheid was a bad move in hindsight but what about all this talk of him being a terrorist?
>>
>>70126626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
>>
>>70127232
>Anonymous (ID: fI/GZnqD) 04/06/16(Wed)12:39:52 No.70127232 ▶
>>>70127142 (You)
>I agree that ending apartheid was a bad move in hindsight but what about all this talk of him being a terrorist?

He terrorized non-compliant niggers into his fighting forces.

The necklacing wasn't done to whites. It was done to other Africans. This was done by his wife when Nelson was in prison.

This is true, yes.
>>
>>70127232
He was one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
>>
>>70127415
Fuck. Any website links?
>>
>>70127542
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=winnie%20mandela%20necklace
>>
>>70127320
>>70127470
Thanks lads
>>
File: nazishat.jpg (33 KB, 525x469) Image search: [Google]
nazishat.jpg
33 KB, 525x469
What was SA like during apartheid? American public school education here, so I was always told it was always nazi-tier oppression, but not much about the quality of life for the average black or white SA.
>>
>>70127867
Segregation, not oppression. And for good reason, too - just look at the state of SA now.
>>
>>70127867
>but not much about the quality of life for the average black or white SA.
It was fucking better for BOTH.

Your average black SA kid is getting worse education today than he did under Bantu Education.

Same story with healthcare, safety, etc.
>>
>>70127089
>>>/reddit/

>>70127232
He was arrested for his involvement with Spear of the Nation, the military wing of the ANC, after they were found to be stockpiling weapons and planning an armed revolt. The idea that he was peaceful is ludicrous.

His wife was arrested for abducting and torturing a black militant.

If he hadn't gotten so much attention from the UN he'd have probably become just another African warlord, or been killed, but he was smart enough to frame the issue as a struggle for freedom rather than what it actually was and coerced the whites into leaving.

The myth is kept alive because it's convenient to be able to cite him as an example of successful peaceful protest (along with MLK and Gandhi, the former achieving miniscule amounts in comparison to the hundreds of race riots following his death, and the latter using at least the threat of violence). In holding this myth and the concept of civil disobedience close, state-approved education programs across the West have managed to raise a generation of pacifist leftards who will never lift a finger to them.
>>
>>70127867
Not nazi-tier but Nationalistic in identity, the blacks lived in small seperate communites, crime was low-ish and service and skills development was great they also had their own law called 'Bantu laws' so they were allowed to govern themselves to an extent. They also had their own education system which was based on labour skills, many black politicians admit that the apartheid education system for blacks worked better than the current one. White life during Apartheid was a dream.
>>
>>70127470
>Those comments
they are pissed
>>
>>70128751
Thanks for the reply m8. Link?
>>
>>70126626
The truth is that he died in prison.
>>
File: confusedbruce.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
confusedbruce.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>70128958
Even as a kid I knew something was off, because any footage I saw from the 50's and 60's made SA look modern, wealthy, and ordered - then after apartheid it seemed to get much worse. Then I met people from Johannesburg and heard about all the walls and necessary security. Is there any hope for SA anon?
>>
>>70129298
http://www.britannica.com/topic/Britannica-Remembers-Nelson-Mandela-1957407
>>
>>70126626

he didn't necklace
>>
>>70129856
Doesn't look good ameribro
>>
>>70129449
No?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.